[FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v3.03 - Updated 10/06/23 - NEW SKIN ADDED!!

GIMN

21 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

Yes ok true 

but I have to include and Goal keepers attributes . 
the Outfield players will have 10 categories and with Goalkeepers plus 4 so up to 14.

the goalkeepers will have 

Technical, tactical , behavior, skills 

later today I will post you here a design in excel how I will divide them .

if you don’t bother be kind to take a look and tell if will be workable 

and how can I change the color on exp FINAL THIRD ?

red_replacement="????" - you can define your colour in the bit that says red_replacement.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @GIMN,
quick response of my translations: I've done it well, you can see the result in the attachements! :)

Is it possible that i can upload v1.02 with the german translations in our biggest german forum, called Meistertrainerforum?
Your skin was already mentioned and the users are "in love" with your skin, so i do.

Thanks again for your masterclass artwork!

Screenshot 2022-11-14 124846.png

Screenshot 2022-11-14 124858.png

Edited by HollyWoods

9 minutes ago, HollyWoods said:

Hey @GIMN,
quick response of my translations: I've done it well, you can see the result in the attachements! :)

Is it possible that i can upload v1.02 with the german translations in our biggest german forum, called Meistertrainerforum?
Your skin was already mentioned and the users are "in love" with your skin, so i do.

Thanks again for your masterclass artwork!

Screenshot 2022-11-14 124846.png

Screenshot 2022-11-14 124858.png

Fantastisch! (Unfortunately that's about as far as my German goes :lol:)

And sure, feel free to share.  Obviously you might need to update Meistertrainerforum everytime I update the skin, though!

1 hour ago, milenec11 said:

Yes ok true 

but I have to include and Goal keepers attributes . 
the Outfield players will have 10 categories and with Goalkeepers plus 4 so up to 14.

the goalkeepers will have 

Technical, tactical , behavior, skills 

later today I will post you here a design in excel how I will divide them .

if you don’t bother be kind to take a look and tell if will be workable 

and how can I change the color on exp FINAL THIRD ?

is something like that what i was talking about...

ofcourse the IN POSSESSION etc will be vertical and not horizontal as in excel

well do you thing that will be ok in place?

image.thumb.png.d9dc4c8ae62accf95ef7d9c834c302a9.png

vor 54 Minuten schrieb GIMN:

Fantastisch! (Unfortunately that's about as far as my German goes :lol:)

And sure, feel free to share.  Obviously you might need to update Meistertrainerforum everytime I update the skin, though!

Sounds like a born german! :D

I can update your skin in our forum everytime, no problem. :)

47 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

is something like that what i was talking about...

ofcourse the IN POSSESSION etc will be vertical and not horizontal as in excel

well do you thing that will be ok in place?

image.thumb.png.d9dc4c8ae62accf95ef7d9c834c302a9.png

That could certainly work.  For the second row, you could add an empty container after technical att.  The code would be one line: <container default_width="-1"/>.  The slash at the end closes the container.  This would allow everything to line-up after one another.  (If you look at the stats page on the player profile, that's how that was done).

19 minutes ago, HollyWoods said:

Sounds like a born german! :D

I can update your skin in our forum everytime, no problem. :)

I do feel like the skin might need a different name in German.  Actually, maybe it makes more sense, because you all know it's used as a fake name!

1 hour ago, GIMN said:

I MAKE UNTILL HERE BUT BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG?!?!?!   

<!--ATTRIBUTES-->
        <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally" default_width="-3">

<!--KEY ATTRIBUTES-->
            <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="-1">

<!--DETERMINATION LABEL-->
                                <widget class="label" font="title" alignment="centre_x,bottom" colour="fg" default_height="-1">
                                    <translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227803" value="" />
                                </widget>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="-1">

<!--DETERMINATION-->
                                    <widget class="attribute_label" font="title" size="10" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="-1">
                                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdet"/>
                                    </widget>

</container>

</container>

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="2" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="-1">

<!--ANTICIPATION LABEL-->
                                <widget class="label" font="title" alignment="centre_x,bottom" colour="fg" default_height="-1">
                                    <translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227776" value="" />
                                </widget>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="-1">

<!--ANTICIPATION-->
                                    <widget class="attribute_label" font="title" size="10" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="-1">
                                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pant"/>
                                    </widget>

</container>

</container>                                

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="2" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="-1">

<!--DECISIONS LABEL-->
                                    <translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227801" value="" />
                                </widget>

<!--DECISIONS-->
                                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdec"/>
                                    </widget>

</container>

</container>

</widget>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>                        

</container>

<!--GK TECHNICAL-->
                <container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" default_width="-1">
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="5" mode="distribute_equally">

<!--GROUP NAME-->
                        <container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="fg positive" transparency="0.5" default_width="30">
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="label" font="title" style="vertical" size="12" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" colour="fg">
                                <translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="229306" value="" />
                            </widget>
                        </container>

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="2" mode="distribute_equally" default_width="-1">

<!--THROWING LABEL-->
                                    <translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227906" value="" />
                                </widget>

<!--THROWING-->
                                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pthr"/>
                                    </widget>

</container>

</container>

<container default_height="-1"/>

<!--KICKING LABEL-->
                                    <translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227832" value="" />
                                </widget>

<!--KICKING-->
                                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pkic"/>
                                    </widget>

</container>

</container>                                

<!--HANDLING LABEL-->
                                    <translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227816" value="" />
                                </widget>

<!--HANDLING-->
                                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Phan"/>
                                    </widget>

</container>

</container>                                

im totally in love with the skin :applause:

theres 2 things i would love to have in this, the hidden CA/RCA of a player, but saw you dont want to add it sadly :(

and im missing a lot the stats highlighted depending on what position you click while watching a player.

Can it be a possible addition?

Thx!

Edited by NandaldiaN

4 hours ago, JPChenet said:

Nice looking skin - is there a dark version?

2 hours ago, rzarector said:

That club info screen is one of the best panels I have ever seen. My favourite skin since YACS years ago.

I will echo others though and say a 'dark' version would be nicer on the eyes through a long session.

I'm afraid a dark version is very unlikely.  It isn't as simple as just inverting the colours, unfortunately.

3 hours ago, djwillster said:

this is an awesome skin but is the any chance of changing the white background to a darker Gray so it's a bit easier on the eyes 

You can change the background colour by editing the settings file in settings folder, on line 39.  I would add that the colour palette was chosen to comply with WCAG Level AAA, which requires a contrast ratio of 7:1 - the background/foreground contrast on this skin is only just above that at 7.25:1

1 hour ago, NandaldiaN said:

im totally in love with the skin :applause:

theres 2 things i would love to have in this, the hidden CA/RCA of a player, but saw you dont want to add it sadly :(

and im missing a lot the stats highlighted depending on what position you click while watching a player.

Can it be a possible addition?

Thx!

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand.  Would you be able to elaborate - or maybe provide a screenshot of what you mean with another skin?

11 hours ago, milenec11 said:

I MAKE UNTILL HERE BUT BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG?!?!?!   

Here's an annotated structure for the whole panel:

<!--CONTAINER FOR EVERYTHING-->
<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally">

<!--THE LEFT SIDE FOR PLAYER DETAILS, SIZE IS A QUARTER OF THE SCREEN-->
	<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally" default_width="-1">

<!--PLAYER DETAILS STUFF IN HERE-->

<!--CLOSE THE CONTAINER FOR LEFT SIDE-->
  	</container>

<!--THE RIGHT SIDE FOR ATTRIBUTES, SIZE IS 3 QUARTERS OF THE SCREEN-->
	<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally" default_width="-3">

<!--THE FIRST ROW-->                
		<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="-1">

<!--THE FIRST ATTRIBUTE GROUP-->
          	<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="2" mode="distribute_equally" default_width="-1">

<!--GROUP NAME, A BOX WITH A BACKGROUND COLOUR-->
                <container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="fg positive" transparency="0.5" default_height="30">
                    <widget class="label" font="title" style="vertical" size="12" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" colour="fg">
                    	<translation id="text" type="use" value="Key Attributes" />
                    </widget>
                </container>

<!--DETERMINATION TITLE-->
              	</widget>

<!--DETERMINATION ATTRIBUTE-->
                <widget class="attribute_label" font="title" size="10" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_height="-1">
                </widget>

<!--ANTICIPATION TITLE-->
              	</widget>                              

<!--ANTICIPATION ATTRIBUTE-->
              	<widget class="attribute_label" font="title" size="10" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_height="-1">
              	</widget>

<!--DECISIONS TITLE-->
        		</widget>

<!--DECISIONS ATTRIBUTE-->
          		</widget>

<!--CLOSE THE CONTAINER FOR THE FIRST ATTRIBUTE GROUP-->  
          	</container>

<!--THE SECOND ATTRIBUTE GROUP IN THE FIRST ROW-->

<!--RELEVANT LABELS, TITLES AND ATTRIBUTES TO BE FILLED IN HERE-->

<!--CLOSE THE CONTAINER FOR THE SECOND ATTRIBUTE GROUP-->   
          	</container>

<!--THE THIRD ATTRIBUTE GROUP-->

<!--CLOSE THE CONTAINER FOR THE THIRD ATTRIBUTE GROUP-->   
          	</container>

<!--THE FOURTH ATTRIBUTE GROUP-->

<!--CLOSE THE CONTAINER FOR THE FOURTH ATTRIBUTE GROUP-->   
          	</container>

<!--CLOSE THE CONTAINER FOR THE FIRST ROW-->    
      	</container>

<!--THE SECOND ROW-->                

<!--ALL THE GROUPS FOR THE SECOND ROW IN HERE-->

<!--CLOSE THE CONTAINER FOR THE SECOND ROW-->    
      	</container>

<!--THE THIRD ROW-->                

<!--ALL THE GROUPS FOR THE THIRD ROW IN HERE-->

<!--CLOSE THE CONTAINER FOR THE THIRD ROW-->    
      	</container>

<!--CLOSE THE CONTAINER FOR THE RIGHT SIDE-->
  	</container>

<!--CLOSE THE CONTAINER FOR EVERYTHING-->
</container>

Ah wait, maybe I do understand.  Do you mean this...

image.thumb.png.80550af3608748b1824567384c90ef5a.png

...where attributes are highlighted (in this example, Dribbling, First Touch, Passing, Technique, etc...)?

If so, unfortunately this will not be possible in the layout.  This requires attributes to be in a table, and the game then highlights the relevant rows.

Is it possible to change what info shows up under player analytics? (see attached, boxed in red) usually when you request something specific it replaces what is there and even lets you have multiple there with a little scroll bar, here it just always has one specific polygon. (note that i haven't updated to the newest version so apologize in advance if this has already been changed)

mustermann.png

Edited by 1twoQ

3 hours ago, GIMN said:

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally">

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally" default_width="-1">

</container>

<!--THE FIRST ROW-->                

<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="fg positive" transparency="0.5" default_height="30">
                    </widget>
                </container>

</widget>

</widget>

</widget>                              

</widget>

<!--DECISIONS TITLE-->
        		</widget>

</widget>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

<!--THE SECOND ROW-->                

</container>

<!--THE THIRD ROW-->                

</container>

</container>

</container>

Wowwwww

12 minutes ago, 1twoQ said:

Is it possible to change what info shows up under player analytics? (see attached, boxed in red) usually when you request something specific it replaces what is there and even lets you have multiple there with a little scroll bar, here it just always has one specific polygon. (note that i haven't updated to the newest version so apologize in advance if this has already been changed)

mustermann.png

That specific polygon is just the specific one that the game chooses to be most appropriate.  It is the same as the one that would appear if you go to the Coach Report page.  You can select any other report by clicking on the Player Analytics button above it, however, and the Player Performance page is still there in the usual place for multiple reports.

You can put the attached file in the panels/player/mustermann/performance folder.  This will replace what is there with the Player Performance page.

player performance analytics.xml

hace 5 horas, GIMN dijo:

Ah wait, maybe I do understand.  Do you mean this...

image.thumb.png.80550af3608748b1824567384c90ef5a.png

...where attributes are highlighted (in this example, Dribbling, First Touch, Passing, Technique, etc...)?

If so, unfortunately this will not be possible in the layout.  This requires attributes to be in a table, and the game then highlights the relevant rows.

Ooooh so sad :(

its not a big problem, cause it is only bad for a new players like me, if u have some experience in FM i think u dont need the highlight, but would be so cool to see if someone have good stats for a role or no!

Anyways loving ur skin as hell so congratz and ty for ur answer :)

This is really quite special - extraordinary work, well done. One minor comment on my first pass through - I'd have Jumping Reach under 'Aerial' as well as Bravery and Heading.

Having a tab that shows a traditional table layout of attributes would also be helpful - maybe not in keeping with what you're trying to achieve narratively, but helpful for players like NandaldiaN (and me!) - I highlight attributes in this way a lot

3 minutes ago, Super Bladesman said:

This is really quite special - extraordinary work, well done. One minor comment on my first pass through - I'd have Jumping Reach under 'Aerial' as well as Bravery and Heading.

Having a tab that shows a traditional table layout of attributes would also be helpful - maybe not in keeping with what you're trying to achieve narratively, but helpful for players like NandaldiaN (and me!) - I highlight attributes in this way a lot

I completely understand, and will definitely agree that this is very much aimed towards more experienced players. One of the goals is to try and disassociate from the traditional table view, so that you stop thinking in terms of individual attributes and focus more on their relationships with one another.

With regards to "Aerial", I'd again agree, although these groups relate to the training category that addresses them (with a couple of attributes thrown in where most appropriate because they are not covered by training at all)

3 minutes ago, GIMN said:

I completely understand, and will definitely agree that this is very much aimed towards more experienced players. One of the goals is to try and disassociate from the traditional table view, so that you stop thinking in terms of individual attributes and focus more on their relationships with one another.

With regards to "Aerial", I'd again agree, although these groups relate to the training category that addresses them (with a couple of attributes thrown in where most appropriate because they are not covered by training at all)

No I get that with regards to training category - it's a great idea, and I've already tweaked individual training for two players as a result of the information being presented in this way. But narratively it makes sense to go beyond in some cases - to have technique in multiple places, or to include an attribute (like heading) even if it can't be trained. I guess the ideal would be to have the non-trainable attribute presented slightly differently (smaller font, not in bold where the others are?) to emphasise this, but that might just look a mess.

My brain is a little broken by the skin, it's making me approach the game entirely differently. Amazing!

7 hours ago, GIMN said:

</container>

<!--THE FIRST ROW-->                

</widget>
                </container>

</widget>

</widget>

</widget>                              

</widget>

<!--DECISIONS TITLE-->
        		</widget>

</widget>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

<!--THE SECOND ROW-->                

</container>

<!--THE THIRD ROW-->                

</container>

</container>

</container>

Your analysis is indeed monumental.

but because I am useless in .xml code I will make a simple idiotic question .

is workable from your original .xml via paste copy to create a new one with mine scheme ?

what I have to pay attention the most ?

thanks once more in advance ….

because except of your amazing skin work you deliver free coding lessons ….

7 hours ago, GIMN said:

</container>

<!--THE FIRST ROW-->                

</widget>
                </container>

</widget>

</widget>

</widget>                              

</widget>

<!--DECISIONS TITLE-->
        		</widget>

</widget>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

<!--THE SECOND ROW-->                

</container>

<!--THE THIRD ROW-->                

</container>

</container>

</container>

Your analysis is indeed monumental.

is workable from your original .xml via paste copy to create a new one with mine scheme ?

37 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

Your analysis is indeed monumental.

Yes you should be able to copy paste, but make sure the top line and bottom line stays in place on the file - the ones with the word <panel> </panel>

Then to add your scheme, you can copy across the bits you need into the gaps provided.

20 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Yes you should be able to copy paste, but make sure the top line and bottom line stays in place on the file - the ones with the word <panel> </panel>

Then to add your scheme, you can copy across the bits you need into the gaps provided.

Sorry, I lost the word panel on all this chaos ?!?!

1 hour ago, milenec11 said:

Sorry, I lost the word panel on all this chaos ?!?!

Here you go!  This is the panel with the example code from above - you can then add in which bits you need.  I would suggest moving the original file outside of the skin (maybe put it in your documents and rename it, so you can open it up and copy and paste across which bits you need).

player performance attributes numerical.xml

3 hours ago, Super Bladesman said:

No I get that with regards to training category - it's a great idea, and I've already tweaked individual training for two players as a result of the information being presented in this way. But narratively it makes sense to go beyond in some cases - to have technique in multiple places, or to include an attribute (like heading) even if it can't be trained. I guess the ideal would be to have the non-trainable attribute presented slightly differently (smaller font, not in bold where the others are?) to emphasise this, but that might just look a mess.

My brain is a little broken by the skin, it's making me approach the game entirely differently. Amazing!

Appreciate the idea, and it's not far off how I started - no attributes at all, but custom defined areas on the polygons such as Pressing (endurance, aggression, work rate, decisions).  Ultimately the biggest problem was that there's an argument that technique and decisions belong everywhere!  Whilst I've taken your feedback on board, it's not something I'm considering changing at the moment (but then again, I wasn't going to have any attributes at all, then eventually settled on adding graphical representations, and then caved in and added numerical, too - so never say never).

@GIMN@Super Bladesmantalking about highlighted stats: i think super had a really good idea, if we cannot have highlighted stats cause the skin dont allow it, maybe we can have some different font of format for them? would be great!!

Sadly, I don't think that would be possible.  Whilst it's not something I would plan to incorporate, I would be more than happy to provide instructions if I knew how it could be achieved!

On 12/11/2022 at 03:52, Jellico73 said:

Could be a PBKAC error on my end, but the names in the name column are still white?

image.thumb.png.c2bb7cdbc1998f42b1ff025051d7f702.png

I like the addition of the formation though!

Thanks,

Jellico

On 12/11/2022 at 17:31, Jellico73 said:

Can you tell me where to go to change the size of the players name in game?

image.png.59fbcc79f9081ace2748d7f13acc5d82.png

20 years ago this would not have been a problem....

I know this isn't a helpful update, but I just wanted to let you know that you are the bane of my existence :lol:!

Joking aside, unfortunately I've been unable to find a solution to either of these situations.  The white text in particular is especially frustrating - because it only happens if you create a custom view starting from the "Detailed" view screen.  If I make a custom view but start with "Condition" or any of the others, the text stays dark.  It's clearly something to do with the field it's looking at (in Detailed it's called "Name", elsewhere it's called "Player") but I can't get it to stay dark text whatever I do.

I'll keep trying, but I'm not optimistic it will be resolved!

While my screen resolution isn't fully fit for this skin I have absolutely loved every bit of it. It gives a whole new perspective/vibe to FM to me, so much it feels like a whole new game. I am in love with the overview pages for Clubs, Players & Staff. If the referees and news media (like skysports) page had a whole makeover I would've been even more mind blown but they're not important, haha. 

Would have loved if we were able to move the panel that happens during the text highlights of a match) though!

This is definitely a must have. A+

Edited by vJords

10 hours ago, GIMN said:

I know this isn't a helpful update, but I just wanted to let you know that you are the bane of my existence :lol:!

Joking aside, unfortunately I've been unable to find a solution to either of these situations.  The white text in particular is especially frustrating - because it only happens if you create a custom view starting from the "Detailed" view screen.  If I make a custom view but start with "Condition" or any of the others, the text stays dark.  It's clearly something to do with the field it's looking at (in Detailed it's called "Name", elsewhere it's called "Player") but I can't get it to stay dark text whatever I do.

I'll keep trying, but I'm not optimistic it will be resolved!

I am not to worried about it.  If they can be fixed they can be fixed, if not I am certainly going to keep using the skin.  :-)

Appreciate the work, and the replies!

Jellico

Not sure what is going on here, this is the schedule screen when you are advancing days?

image.png.75225c27226e59303a65e6479d212e37.png

There's nothing International going on that I can see?  What other messages would there be displayed there?

Transfer window is ending soon, player registration maybe?

Thanks,

Jellico

5 hours ago, Jellico73 said:

Not sure what is going on here, this is the schedule screen when you are advancing days?

image.png.75225c27226e59303a65e6479d212e37.png

There's nothing International going on that I can see?  What other messages would there be displayed there?

Thanks,

Jellico

It might be, yes - I won't get a chance to take a look until later this week now, but I think that might be because of having to change some colours for transfer deadline day.

The new deadline transfer window looks very nice!

https://gyazo.com/ffb6db21a6e607a55438a9ac4fd3fb8f

Jellico

but you have unreadable dark text on dark background :)

I don't remember anymore, but you can compare with my light skin. I don't have this bug.

23 hours ago, balldoktor81 said:

is there a plan to add the league table to the tablet....? i can not find the league table anywhere...

No, there isn't I'm afraid. I'm actually looking to reduce the information further based on what I can gather teams actually use the tablet for irl.

11 hours ago, konspyro said:

@GIMN How can i change the background of each box to dark ones? Can you help me?

Thank you in advance!

εικόνα_2022-11-17_004513385.png

There will be some containers with red_replacement="white". You change the colour there.

44 minutes ago, djmc.smeets said:

All those things you are talking about in here, will they be in a later update of the skin? 

Unlikely. Later updates will largely be necessary fixes (for example, further fixes are needed for transfer deadline day) and a couple of larger design changes I'm considering.

As mentioned on a few occasions, this skin is built for 2560x1440 at 110% zoom. This is what I will be actively supporting.  I will continue to provide assistance for individual queries as and when I can, but this will probably drop off as time passes because I have to prioritise my own life at some point and have already created more work than I can handle by producing a numerical version and alternate versions for lower resolutions.

1 hour ago, GIMN said:

No, there isn't I'm afraid. I'm actually looking to reduce the information further based on what I can gather teams actually use the tablet for irl.

There will be some containers with red_replacement="white". You change the colour there.

Unlikely. Later updates will largely be necessary fixes (for example, further fixes are needed for transfer deadline day) and a couple of larger design changes I'm considering.

As mentioned on a few occasions, this skin is built for 2560x1440 at 110% zoom. This is what I will be actively supporting.  I will continue to provide assistance for individual queries as and when I can, but this will probably drop off as time passes because I have to prioritise my own life at some point and have already created more work than I can handle by producing a numerical version and alternate versions for lower resolutions.

so for 1920 x 1080  85% zoom it's not good? My screen is not going further then that.

Edited by djmc.smeets

4 hours ago, GIMN said:

Where do i find them? Because in the club vision .xmls at Mustermann Numerical\panels\club i cand find any red_replacement=white... @GIMN

Edited by konspyro