[FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v3.03 - Updated 10/06/23 - NEW SKIN ADDED!!

GIMN

32 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

Can you tell me where to go to change the size of the players name in game?

image.png.59fbcc79f9081ace2748d7f13acc5d82.png

20 years ago this would not have been a problem....

The simple answer is I don't know.  I'll see if I can find anything out.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a une heure, GIMN a dit :

Your English is fine!  I'm looking into this - please give me a little while as I set up a save and holiday to transfer deadline day.  My guess is it's related to the way it changes for transfer deadline day, but when I originally tested this didn't happen.  Might take me 30 minutes or so.

Thank you for the quick response.

You are doing excellent work.

Just now, Jellico73 said:

I'll ask on the main forum as well.  Thanks for the help!

I'm not sure if this will work, but might be worth trying to following file in the fonts folder.  I've increased the size from 7 to 10.  If that makes a difference, you can then change the size to suit.

match pitch players.fontxml

23 minutes ago, GIMN said:

I'm not sure if this will work, but might be worth trying to following file in the fonts folder.  I've increased the size from 7 to 10.  If that makes a difference, you can then change the size to suit.

match pitch players.fontxml 166 B · 1 download

That didn't work.  Nor did changing any of the font files.  Not had any luck finding any related config files in matchviewer either.  Hopefully main forum will be able to help!

2 hours ago, GIMN said:

Oh, that's not good.  It's not a particularly large skin, only around 12mb when unzipped, so surprised to hear that it's taking a long time compared to other skins.  Do you have many graphic packs (logos, facepacks, stadiums, etc...)? I wonder if there's some inefficiencies that's causing it to try and load something multiple times.  In terms of the attributes not showing, what resolution and zoom settings are you using?

no worries now, it's working just fine now .good job

It's the most beautiful skin that I have seen in many years, hopefully in future updates there will be the possibility of using it in windowed mode (I play with this option activated but with full screen) or with other scaling options... (please...).

I will be attentive to its development .. Thank you! :applause:

Edited by carR9

Hey @GIMN,

first of all i've to say thank you for the great work, especially with a bright skin!
That's just a beauty and my new overall favorite skin of all time, that's for sure (i'm playing FM since 2004).

I've got two questions:
1. I don't see any numbers with the nummarical version. My resolution is 1920x1080 with 85% zoom and Windows 100%
What i've done wrong?

2. Is it possible to translate the words in the attachements into german?

Thanks in advance & best wishes from Germany!

Greetings,
Sascha

P.S. If necessary, i can translate the words for you and sent them to you by private message.

Screenshot 2022-11-12 234003.png

Screenshot 2022-11-12 234413.png

Edited by HollyWoods

4 hours ago, HollyWoods said:

Hey @GIMN,

first of all i've to say thank you for the great work, especially with a bright skin!
That's just a beauty and my new overall favorite skin of all time, that's for sure (i'm playing FM since 2004).

I've got two questions:
1. I don't see any numbers with the nummarical version. My resolution is 1920x1080 with 85% zoom and Windows 100%
What i've done wrong?

2. Is it possible to translate the words in the attachements into german?

Thanks in advance & best wishes from Germany!

Greetings,
Sascha

P.S. If necessary, i can translate the words for you and sent them to you by private message.

Screenshot 2022-11-12 234003.png

Screenshot 2022-11-12 234413.png

For the polygons, you need to move the following files into the respective folders in panels/player/mustermann/polygons.  There are 4 folders there, each file goes into the folder with the matching name.  For the Club Info page, unfortunately there aren't translations available for the custom strings of text.  I don't believe there is a way for us to provide custom translations, but you can edit the file yourself.  The file is panels/club/club overview panel.xml.  If you search for each word, you'll be able to find what you need to change.

I'm not sure why the numbers aren't showing up in 1920x1080 @ 85%.  Would you be able to share a screenshot of the whole screen?

polygon goalkeeper.xml polygon in possession.xml polygon outfield.xml polygon physical.xml

@GIMN

The deadline day transfer colors are still off.  I am playing Saint Etienne in France.

https://gyazo.com/d0342d2d3fa84cf9b86fb3b0b7c39199

Player History lookup during Deadline Day:

https://gyazo.com/68e97aa72fbc2ec5a3e593b115bc1d2d

Player loan offers:

https://gyazo.com/f9c3138b665de3806156ed00eba84146

Reporter Questions

https://gyazo.com/f75c800e7f741275f7bb3c16530b2c51

If you need any more info let me know.

Jellico

Edited by Jellico73
additional screenshots

7 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

@GIMN

The deadline day transfer colors are still off.  I am playing Saint Etienne in France.

https://gyazo.com/d0342d2d3fa84cf9b86fb3b0b7c39199

Player History lookup during Deadline Day:

https://gyazo.com/68e97aa72fbc2ec5a3e593b115bc1d2d

Player loan offers:

https://gyazo.com/f9c3138b665de3806156ed00eba84146

Reporter Questions

https://gyazo.com/f75c800e7f741275f7bb3c16530b2c51

If you need any more info let me know.

Jellico

Ta for letting me know.  Would you be able to do me a favour and tell me what the last modified date is for the following file:

graphics/boxes/custom/transfer deadline day/clock/countdown/paper/xml

Also, would you be able to let me know which skin version you are using?

Also, this is a minor quibble, but I have Screen flow enabled, so if I set up my reports like this:
https://gyazo.com/acbc1d9a726e085cacae6df93345076d

If I go a look at a player, when I go back to the screenflow screen some/all of the boxes have changed.

https://gyazo.com/e8e8a1a2b1cbd62c7998977ccc51374d

The info boxes change at random it seems.  Is there a setting I missed somewhere to stop this from happening?

Thanks for the help!

Jellico

8 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

image.png.2bb6259cdf56af129945e7297ab627c0.png

That's the path.  I thought I had downloaded and used the 1.2 version, what can I check to make sure?

Jellico

Super, thanks.  Can you try downloading v1.02 again?  That file was one that was updated in the last release, and the paper.xml date should be 11/12/2022 17:50.  I've checked the upload and it has the correct file in there, so redownloading should do the trick.

2 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

Also, this is a minor quibble, but I have Screen flow enabled, so if I set up my reports like this:
https://gyazo.com/acbc1d9a726e085cacae6df93345076d

If I go a look at a player, when I go back to the screenflow screen some/all of the boxes have changed.

https://gyazo.com/e8e8a1a2b1cbd62c7998977ccc51374d

The info boxes change at random it seems.  Is there a setting I missed somewhere to stop this from happening?

Thanks for the help!

Jellico

I've checked the various competition player xmls in the competitions folder between my skin and the extraction and the only changes made are to colours (and a couple of container widths).  The layout, IDs, order, etc... are all the same - so not sure what might be causing it.  Have you checked if this occurs with the base skin?

Cant see my kits anywhere and also whats the point of the profile page if you cant click on anything . Its a nice layout on some screens but not a fan on others . But i like your initutive in changing them 

OK, for some reason the previous download was the 1.0 version, which is why nothing changed...Mediafire playing heck with me I think.

As for the ScreenFlow, tbh I am not sure.  Some skins they change, other skins they don't.  I'll have to check with the base skin later.

Appreciate the help!

4 minutes ago, alian62 said:

Cant see my kits anywhere and also whats the point of the profile page if you cant click on anything . Its a nice layout on some screens but not a fan on others . But i like your initutive in changing them 

Kits are only on the Club Info page (much like the base game), I'm afraid.  I'm not sure what you mean about not being able to click on anything - would you be able to elaborate? 

Completely appreciate the feedback and acknowledge that some of the design choices are not going to be to everyone's taste.  I can't make something for everyone, nor am I trying to do so, but if there is some specific feedback you want to share, I can certainly consider whether I want to make changes.

7 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

OK, for some reason the previous download was the 1.0 version, which is why nothing changed...Mediafire playing heck with me I think.

As for the ScreenFlow, tbh I am not sure.  Some skins they change, other skins they don't.  I'll have to check with the base skin later.

Appreciate the help!

Yeah, after you messaged I noticed that some downloads for v1.0 and v1.01 had gone up despite the link no longer being in the original post!  Absolutely no idea why!

1 minute ago, GIMN said:

Yeah, after you messaged I noticed that some downloads for v1.0 and v1.01 had gone up despite the link no longer being in the original post!  Absolutely no idea why!

No worries.

FYI the screenflow panels change on the base skin as well...one of FM's many mysteries I guess.

Last skin  I remember using where they didn't change was the CAT22 skin, but the person who created that made a lot of changes to it...I'm not to worried about it, it's not a game breaker for me.  

Appreciate the help!

vor 7 Stunden schrieb GIMN:

For the polygons, you need to move the following files into the respective folders in panels/player/mustermann/polygons.  There are 4 folders there, each file goes into the folder with the matching name.  For the Club Info page, unfortunately there aren't translations available for the custom strings of text.  I don't believe there is a way for us to provide custom translations, but you can edit the file yourself.  The file is panels/club/club overview panel.xml.  If you search for each word, you'll be able to find what you need to change.

I'm not sure why the numbers aren't showing up in 1920x1080 @ 85%.  Would you be able to share a screenshot of the whole screen?

polygon goalkeeper.xml 3.71 kB · 1 download polygon in possession.xml 3.68 kB · 1 download polygon outfield.xml 3.68 kB · 1 download polygon physical.xml 3.58 kB · 1 download

Hey @GIMN,
thank you for your quick response.

I'll try the polygons ans translation with your files! :)

A screenshot with the missing numbers is attached.

Thank you! :)

Screenshot 2022-11-13 111758.png

1 hour ago, HollyWoods said:

Hey @GIMN,
thank you for your quick response.

I'll try the polygons ans translation with your files! :)

A screenshot with the missing numbers is attached.

Thank you! :)

Screenshot 2022-11-13 111758.png

Thank you for the screenshot.  Please try the attached file and let me know how you get on - it needs to go in the panels/player/mustermann/performance folder.

player performance attributes numerical.xml

5 minutes ago, HollyWoods said:

It works, thanks a lot!!! :applause:

Super!

The margins are really fine.  It really is an absolute minimum 1920x1080 resolution - it appears that the lost pixels from the header bar in windowed mode is enough to tip it over the edge!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb GIMN:

Super!

The margins are really fine.  It really is an absolute minimum 1920x1080 resolution - it appears that the lost pixels from the header bar in windowed mode is enough to tip it over the edge!

Good to know, now it works fine for me in the windowed mode. :)

27 minutes ago, Fabregas_04 said:

All my scout recommendations in the scouting overview show a knowledge level of 5% regardless of the actual knowledge as shown on the report.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot.  When I check my scouting overview it also shows 5% for everyone, but whenever I hover over the grade widget it shows that everyone is at Extensive Knowledge (and this appears to be the same on the base skin, too).  I haven't made any changes to that specific bit, so some pictures might help me understand what is going on.

1 hour ago, GIMN said:

Would you mind sharing a screenshot.  When I check my scouting overview it also shows 5% for everyone, but whenever I hover over the grade widget it shows that everyone is at Extensive Knowledge (and this appears to be the same on the base skin, too).  I haven't made any changes to that specific bit, so some pictures might help me understand what is going on.

I did some checking myself and noticed the same with the base skin and other mods and it's the same for all so must be an SI bug.

Just now, Fabregas_04 said:

I did some checking myself and noticed the same with the base skin and other mods and it's the same for all so must be an SI bug.

It looks like it's a class error.  It's clearly a number scale - with 1 being no knowledge and 5 being extensive knowledge - but the game seems to be displaying it as a percentage.  It's something I want to address, although it's also not a massive priority!

@GIMN

The request list, you know when you have nothing else to do between 2 and 4AM.  :-)

If you go to Reports->Scout assignments you see the scouting knowledge map, would it be possible to add that as a tab on the profile page next to Medical or in front of leadership?

Or perhaps add it to the lower right corner below history?

If you can tell me what panel it is etc I can try and do it myself, my son needs a good laugh. :-)

Jellico

19 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

@GIMN

The request list, you know when you have nothing else to do between 2 and 4AM.  :-)

If you go to Reports->Scout assignments you see the scouting knowledge map, would it be possible to add that as a tab on the profile page next to Medical or in front of leadership?

Or perhaps add it to the lower right corner below history?

If you can tell me what panel it is etc I can try and do it myself, my son needs a good laugh. :-)

Jellico

Sorry, I think I'm being a little stupid here - I'm not sure what you mean.  Could you elaborate?

Sure.

This is the Profile page for one of my scouts:
https://gyazo.com/fde2329ef0cbdd59291e15aa0d881667

If you go to Reports->Scout Assignments you have this:
https://gyazo.com/0ca08a305ceffbef00045a5da85a3807

Would it be possible to copy the Nation/knowledge section into the main profile page?  The world map knowledge on the profile page is nice, but you get to some of the smaller countries they don't show up so well. 

In looking at it more, option 2 is the better location, putting it there would balance out the rest of the page IMO.

Jellico

8 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

Sure.

This is the Profile page for one of my scouts:
https://gyazo.com/fde2329ef0cbdd59291e15aa0d881667

If you go to Reports->Scout Assignments you have this:
https://gyazo.com/0ca08a305ceffbef00045a5da85a3807

Would it be possible to copy the Nation/knowledge section into the main profile page?  The world map knowledge on the profile page is nice, but you get to some of the smaller countries they don't show up so well. 

In looking at it more, option 2 is the better location, putting it there would balance out the rest of the page IMO.

Jellico

Thank you.  I was being stupid.  For some reason I didn't twig that you meant the staff profile.  I was very confused.

The attached file is the knowledge panel from the base skin, which has the map and the knowledge table underneath.  It belongs in panels/non_player folder.  You can perhaps have a play around with putting this on the panels/non_player/none player profile.xml.  Maybe swap the history section with the knowledge section, and then copy in the code from the file I've attached.

non player knowledge vertical.xml

2 hours ago, GIMN said:

Thank you.  I was being stupid.  For some reason I didn't twig that you meant the staff profile.  I was very confused.

The attached file is the knowledge panel from the base skin, which has the map and the knowledge table underneath.  It belongs in panels/non_player folder.  You can perhaps have a play around with putting this on the panels/non_player/none player profile.xml.  Maybe swap the history section with the knowledge section, and then copy in the code from the file I've attached.

non player knowledge vertical.xml 1.17 kB · 4 downloads

sorry mate i didnot understood

we have something to add to your skin to work even better?

1 minute ago, milenec11 said:

sorry mate i didnot understood

we have something to add to your skin to work even better?

@Jellico73 asked about making a change, and asked for which panel would be needed to do it - my response is just giving directions/suggestions on how to do it.  You can try it yourself also.

34 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

This is new.  I had players I need to assign jersey numbers too, but the buttons that do it automatically are missing?

https://gyazo.com/b1fb8da2b2ee1953702ca8b4c5e50b7f

Thanks for looking,

Jellico

Could you try the following xml in the panels/match folder and let me know how you get on?

tactics with embedded section tabs panel.xml

18 hours ago, GIMN said:

It looks like it's a class error.  It's clearly a number scale - with 1 being no knowledge and 5 being extensive knowledge - but the game seems to be displaying it as a percentage.  It's something I want to address, although it's also not a massive priority!

Sorry for the multiple inconvenience.

you had send me a .xml to work which will change the phrase for exp FINAL THIRD at players attributes panel from vertical to horizontal.

now I will like it make on that a second question.

I notice that each of those categories are included 3 attributes.

it’s possible to make one or some of those categories to include more than 3 attributes or less than 3 ? 
how the .xml example will be ? 
what I have to add or delete to add or delete an attribute in some category ?

5 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

Sorry for the multiple inconvenience.

you had send me a .xml to work which will change the phrase for exp FINAL THIRD at players attributes panel from vertical to horizontal.

now I will like it make on that a second question.

I notice that each of those categories are included 3 attributes.

it’s possible to make one or some of those categories to include more than 3 attributes or less than 3 ? 
how the .xml example will be ? 
what I have to add or delete to add or delete an attribute in some category ?

In that file we discussed, you will have all the code for each attribute and they have been labelled.  You can keep adding more labels under each section.

<!--FINAL THIRD-->
				<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" default_width="-1">
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally">

<!--GROUP NAME-->
						<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="fg positive" transparency="0.5" default_height="30">
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="label" font="title" size="12" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" colour="fg">
								<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="467462" value="Final Third" />
							</widget>
						</container>

<!--COMPOSURE LABEL-->
						<widget class="label" font="title" alignment="centre_x,bottom" colour="fg" default_height="20">
							<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227914" value="Composure" />
						</widget>

<!--COMPOSURE-->
						<widget class="attribute_label" font="title" size="10" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_height="-1">
							<record id="object_property" get_property="Pcmp"/>
						</widget>

<!--DECISIONS LABEL-->
						<widget class="label" font="title" alignment="centre_x,bottom" colour="fg" default_height="20">
							<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227801" value="" />
						</widget>

<!--DECISIONS-->
						<widget class="attribute_label" font="title" size="10" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_height="-1">
							<record id="object_property" get_property="Pdec"/>
						</widget>

<!--FLAIR LABEL-->
							<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227812" value="" />
						</widget>

<!--FLAIR-->
							<record id="object_property" get_property="Pfla"/>
						</widget>

</container>						

</container>

It will squeeze the attributes into each box, however, so if you want to change the number of rows and columns, it'll be a little more tricky.  Each row starts with a label of it's own:

<!--SPECIALTY-->
			<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="-1">	

And the default_height with a negative number, means it splits itself equally between the rows.  If you need to delete a row, you'll need to delete everything between that and the </container> that closes the group off (it'll be before the next label).

3 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

And one thing that did not understand is how to separate the outfield players from Goalkeepers.

?!

Right at the beginning of that xml file I mark which section is for outfield and which is for goalkeeping.  You will see the following code:

<!--OUTFIELD ATTRIBUTES-->
	<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="5" mode="distribute_equally">
		<record id="object_property" get_property="Pigo" set_property="hidn"/>

"Pigo" means "Player is Goalkeeper" - by setting the property as hidden, it is telling the game to hide this container if the player is a goalkeeper.  When you get to the goalkeeper section, the code now says set_property="Shwn", which instructs the game to show that container if the player is a goalkeeper.

Ok first I would like to thank you for your very fast and accurate reply it’s time who each of us have a question.

now a tricky question.

if on your .xml your original .xml makes paste copies or deletes its possible to create a new workable .xml?

You have create 15 categories with that way a can delete one category? 
the .xml will automatically generate the space ?

Edited by milenec11

To be honest I will like to make a new categorising according specific elements of a player divided on those categories :

Key attributes 

team commitment 

technical in possession 

technical out off possessions 

tactical attacking 

tactical defending 

set pieces 

physical attributes 

fitness attributes for example…

1 minute ago, milenec11 said:

Ok first I would like to thank you for your very fast and accurate reply it’s time who each of us have a question.

now a tricky question.

if on your .xml your original .xml makes paste copies or deletes its possible to create a new workable .xml?

You have create 15 categories with that way a can delete a all category? 
the .xml will automatically generate the space ?

Okay, I'll explain it like this:

image.thumb.png.27429403d6b5ee6de19fc70b22f234e5.png

The xml controls the red area.

It is then split into two columns, marked in green.  This is in the file as <!--PLAYER DETAILS--> and <--ATTRIBUTES-->.

<!--ATTRIBUTES--> is then split into 3 rows, maked in yellow.  This is in the file as <!--SPECIALTY-->, <!--IN POSSESSION--> and <!--PHYSICAL-->.

Each row is then split into 5 columns, marked in purple.  For <!--SPECIALTY-->, this is <!--FINAL THID-->, <!--SHOOTING-->, <!--AERIAL-->, <!--POSITIONING--> and <!--TACKLING-->. 

Everything is split equally.  So if you delete one of the columns, it will leave you with four columns taking up 1/4 of that row each.  If you delete one of the rows, it will leave you with 2 rows, taking up 1/2 of that column each.  If you delete something in row 2, the item above it in row 1 won't extend into that space.

11 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Okay, I'll explain it like this:

image.thumb.png.27429403d6b5ee6de19fc70b22f234e5.png

The xml controls the red area.

It is then split into two columns, marked in green.  This is in the file as <!--PLAYER DETAILS--> and <--ATTRIBUTES-->.

<!--ATTRIBUTES--> is then split into 3 rows, maked in yellow.  This is in the file as <!--SPECIALTY-->, <!--IN POSSESSION--> and <!--PHYSICAL-->.

Each row is then split into 5 columns, marked in purple.  For <!--SPECIALTY-->, this is <!--FINAL THID-->, <!--SHOOTING-->, <!--AERIAL-->, <!--POSITIONING--> and <!--TACKLING-->. 

Everything is split equally.  So if you delete one of the columns, it will leave you with four columns taking up 1/4 of that row each.  If you delete one of the rows, it will leave you with 2 rows, taking up 1/2 of that column each.  If you delete something in row 2, the item above it in row 1 won't extend into that space.

So to be workable must be ….creating from scratch or have empty spaces empty columns or rows?

Edited by milenec11

23 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

So to be workable must be ….creating from scratch or have empty spaces empty columns or rows?

If you make things even there won't be empty spaces.  For example, you could split it into 2 rows of 4 columns:

Key attributes  - team commitment - technical in possession - technical out off possessions 

tactical attacking  - tactical defending  - set pieces - physical attributes 

13 minutes ago, GIMN said:

If you make things even there won't be empty spaces.  For example, you could split it into 2 rows of 4 columns:

Key attributes  - team commitment - technical in possession - technical out off possessions 

tactical attacking  - tactical defending  - set pieces - physical attributes 

Yes ok true 

but I have to include and Goal keepers attributes . 
the Outfield players will have 10 categories and with Goalkeepers plus 4 so up to 14.

the goalkeepers will have 

Technical, tactical , behavior, skills 

later today I will post you here a design in excel how I will divide them .

if you don’t bother be kind to take a look and tell if will be workable 

and how can I change the color on exp FINAL THIRD ?

Edited by milenec11