[FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v3.03 - Updated 10/06/23 - NEW SKIN ADDED!!

GIMN

17 hours ago, GIMN said:

@tyro @BamBamBam @tomdubs @TheVerySpecialOne @Cornfed @silentjay @Bearden13 @carR9 @vJords @Conardo

Apologies for tagging you all at once - I believe you all have had some previous issues with the skin size/scaling, so I wanted to get some feedback on something I am trying out.  Building on the idea used for the Club Info page, I've set up the following which adapts for different resolutions.

1360x768

image.gif.d5b32b50ab5b8f7d791d1b04a6b630cf.gif

2560x1440

image.gif.d17a1cbd94656fdd2b5580e65f472a16.gif

Would you use a skin that requires you to scroll down on the player screen?  (I'd also love opinions from those who I didn't tag, too!)

No problem man, scrolling is not an issue :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 21/11/2022 at 19:59, GIMN said:

@tyro @BamBamBam @tomdubs @TheVerySpecialOne @Cornfed @silentjay @Bearden13 @carR9 @vJords @Conardo

Apologies for tagging you all at once - I believe you all have had some previous issues with the skin size/scaling, so I wanted to get some feedback on something I am trying out.  Building on the idea used for the Club Info page, I've set up the following which adapts for different resolutions.

1360x768

2560x1440

Would you use a skin that requires you to scroll down on the player screen?  (I'd also love opinions from those who I didn't tag, too!)

Personally I don't think I would mind it that much. Yes it would take some getting used to but I love your skin (I'm still using it haha, and WONT STOP.) If its possible to split the pages into two tabs to reduce the "clutter" for others... maybe

Tab 1                                                                   Tab 2

Training                                                               Polygon

Medical                                                                Per 90

Attributes                                                            Player Stats

Form Panel

Or separate the scrolled panels with their headings. So instead of just seeing the medical stats, persons are able to see the "MEDICAL FOR *PLAYERNAME*" followed by their medical info and so on so on. 

5 hours ago, ben carter said:

In match, how do you get the drop down when you click the time back? I find it rather useful.  

20221124055728_1.thumb.jpg.306c4df61d1af460d89c9d63482f21d1.jpg

Delete the following files from the match folder:

match in between highlights panel.xml

match touchline tablet panel.xml

On 22/11/2022 at 17:26, GIMN said:

Děkuji :thup: 

I enjoy reading Google translates version of non-English websites: "destroys almost everything you have used in FM so far." :lol:

Oh, you're welcome.

I wrote that point. It means that SKIN changes the game (way of playing) and nothing is the same as in the original.

Just now, vonTrips said:

Oh, you're welcome.

I wrote that point. It means that SKIN changes the game (way of playing) and nothing is the same as in the original.

Haha, I know what was meant, just thought it was funny how Google translated it!

1 hour ago, alian62 said:

Team - History - Best Eleven ......................................... All players names are in white ??

Thank you for raising this.  Please put the attached file in the panels/team folder.  It will be included when I next update the skin.

best eleven.xml

11 minutes ago, ChebyreckMU said:

Hello, great skin, I wanted to know if there will be changes in the teams tab, they look very boring compared to clubs, and is it possible to adapt the mod to view Japanese clubs?) Sorry for bad English

No need to apologise - your English is definitely better than my attempts at any other language!

Just to make sure I do understand - are you talking about the Nation page?  The one for international countries?

On 22/11/2022 at 00:59, GIMN said:

1360x768

2560x1440

I wouldn't mind scrolling to be honest, that would be a great solution imo!

Edited by Bearden13

24 minutes ago, teep007 said:

image.thumb.png.29367a822eff85bc01e6a6814d825406.png

can you correct the table? does not appear during the game

Can you check to see if you have the following files in the skin:

match/match press officer summary panel
competition/competition stage post match summary

These files control the information that is missing in your screenshot, but I haven't included them in my skin (I've made no changes so the game should be using the default versions of these).  I've also checked and it seems to be working fine when I try:

image.thumb.png.fd95b6f05a65c25879eb41e7bcab09eb.png

6 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Can you check to see if you have the following files in the skin:

match/match press officer summary panel
competition/competition stage post match summary

These files control the information that is missing in your screenshot, but I haven't included them in my skin (I've made no changes so the game should be using the default versions of these).  I've also checked and it seems to be working fine when I try:

image.thumb.png.fd95b6f05a65c25879eb41e7bcab09eb.png

it's a game issue, happends to me aswell in portugal

隐藏

Dear GIMN,

Absolutely gorgeous skin! Amazing way of displaying the attributes and wonderful design of the club page! Salute to you my sir!

While I appreciate your work very much, I wonder if it is possible for you to add a way of changing background, like that of OPZ skin? Thank you very much.

6 hours ago, endlessthunder said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Dear GIMN,

Absolutely gorgeous skin! Amazing way of displaying the attributes and wonderful design of the club page! Salute to you my sir!

While I appreciate your work very much, I wonder if it is possible for you to add a way of changing background, like that of OPZ skin? Thank you very much.

I'll look into it and let you know.  My initial thoughts is that there is scope for subtle textured backgrounds, but stadium images are unlikely, but will take a proper look at the weekend.

4 hours ago, Richard Paulsson said:

Amazing work!! Just one question, in game my tablet looks like this without any way to change size or  minimize it by clicking on the icon? Full resolution and 85% zoom. Macbook.

image.thumb.png.adf59f3bf7bebf5ad72d0e74bef7ec25.png

Put the cursor on the left edge of the tablet and drag to the left.  The tablet will adjust to it's full size.

1 hour ago, GIMN said:

Put the cursor on the left edge of the tablet and drag to the left.  The tablet will adjust to it's full size.

I tried that, also before posting but I do not get a cursor option to drag or anything. It is just "static" so to speak, like a dead square that is not able to adjust in size? It also does not react when clicking the tablet icon in the bottom right, it is always "open" between highlights.

43 minutes ago, Richard Paulsson said:

I tried that, also before posting but I do not get a cursor option to drag or anything. It is just "static" so to speak, like a dead square that is not able to adjust in size? It also does not react when clicking the tablet icon in the bottom right, it is always "open" between highlights.

What is your screen resolution/zoom/Windows Zoom?

4 hours ago, Richard Paulsson said:

Nevermind! After updating to the latest patch of the game this somehow resolved the issue so now I'm able to drag the tablet :) quite weird but oh well.

Excellent work with this skin and thanks for sharing.

I'm glad it's sorted it out.  I'll see if I find out what was causing the issue to begin with.

6 minutes ago, FERIA said:

Superb skin but...

backgroung grey and text white it s impossible to read for me.

Just change text color ;)

Please let me know where you've found white text against background - there are always going to be bits I've missed (as well as some bits that can't be changed - as mentioned in the opening post) - so if you can provide screenshots that will be very helpful.

6 minutes ago, FERIA said:

start a new carrier... i don t see everything

i put screen

screenshot-community.sigames.com-2022.12.02-17_48_38.jpg

Thank you.  That looks like the Director of Football Transfer Suggestions screen - is that correct?  Which version of the skin do you have, as this should've been fixed in v1.03 which was released last week:

image.thumb.png.f601532af0364526565069c860d1e9d6.png

i have 1.03 (the last (DL now)

it s when you are unemployed and continue the day, after you have the list of club in instance of fire manager

(now i find a club ^^)

EDIT

same things with panel finance : BENEFICE and MONTH are in white

panel historic competition (under cup competition)

panel historic injuries (month)

panel compare team

Edited by FERIA

Thank you @FERIA

48 minutes ago, FERIA said:

it s when you are unemployed and continue the day, after you have the list of club in instance of fire manager

I will look into this and get back to you.

49 minutes ago, FERIA said:

same things with panel finance : BENEFICE and MONTH are in white

panel historic competition (under cup competition)

panel historic injuries (month)

panel compare team

These are hardcoded and cannot be changed.  From the opening post: 

• Axis labels for graphs are in white text (fix unlikely)
12 minutes ago, FERIA said:

again me.... no stats with player attributes (graphical)

What screen resolution, zoom settings, Windows Ease of Access settings are you using?

15 minutes ago, FERIA said:

ok thks GIMN

windows are in 1920*1080

game are windowed and reduce 85% zoom

EDIT

info try in full and works... but not windowed :(

A couple of things that you could do:  1) Check your Ease of Access settings:

On 11/11/2022 at 14:27, GIMN said:

image.png.de4c04ab7f31ef41add122b12f13272f.png

Is the "Make everything bigger" section at 100%?  

2) use the Graphical 1440 version

all my configuration windows is ok now resume :

full screen 1980*1080 = works perfect

windowed 1980*1080 = no attribute cases

skin 1440 = works perfect but don t like

Thanks you GIMN, it s not your priority... but if you find the soluce with windowed 1980, call me ;)

Now, going to play :)

EDIT (another thing)

in panel tactic, color of postion is light similar (D/MO/BT)

RE-EDIT

panel tactic (sub position are in white)

Edited by FERIA

13 minutes ago, FERIA said:

all my configuration windows is ok now resume :

full screen 1980*1080 = works perfect

windowed 1980*1080 = no attribute cases

skin 1440 = works perfect but don t like

Thanks you GIMN, it s not your priority... but if you find the soluce with windowed 1980, call me ;)

Now, going to play :)

EDIT (another thing)

in panel tactic, color of postion is light similar (D/MO/BT)

Sure, I'll let you know!

For the position colour, I don't know exactly if you're talking about position groups or duties (I'm guessing you are French from the screenshot), but you can change the colour yourself by editing the file in the settings folder.  It will be either (or both if you want!):

<!--colours for the position lines on the tactics pitch and widgets-->
    <colour name="goalkeeper_line" 							value="rgb(104, 159, 56)" />
    <colour name="defender_line" 							value="mustermann_alt lighter" />
    <colour name="defensive_midfielder_line" 				value="bg deep purple darker" />
    <colour name="midfielder_line" 							value="bg deep purple darker" />
    <colour name="attacking_midfielder_line" 				value="mustermann" />
    <colour name="attacker_line" 							value="mustermann" />
    <colour name="substitutes_line" 						value="bg darker"/>

<!-- Duty colours -->
	<colour name="duty attack"      						value="fg"/>
	<colour name="duty support"     						value="fg"/>
	<colour name="duty defend"      						value="fg"/>

Edit:  I've fixed the issue with the inbox item about jobs - this will be included in the next update

Edited by GIMN

OK undestand to change position color in setting (case), but text of sub player are in white is it in setting too ?

Some text are still in white in rules of championship (but it s not very important that, just info for you)

Thanks you GIMN for your help and sorry for my english ;)

Edited by FERIA

22 minutes ago, FERIA said:

OK undestand to change position color in setting (case), but text of sub player are in white is it in setting too ?

Some text are still in white in rules of championship (but it s not very important that, just info for you)

Thanks you GIMN for your help and sorry for my english ;)

Don't apologise for your English.  It's a lot better than my French!

The sub player will also be fixed in the next update - this is something I actually managed to solve yesterday, after months of searching!  I am aware of the disciplinary rules being in white, but I've considered it low priority as you said.  If there are any other competition rules, though, please do let me know - if it's more than just 1 set of information, it might become higher priority.

3 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

I noticed that if you in file text.fontxml set the parameter <integer id="fill_colour_alpha" value="0" /> then ....
1591063478_2022-12-0222_58_20-Window.thumb.png.e425551266e00ec0550c95b56128f311.png

:D:D:D

Ooo, that's interesting - good discovery.  Looks like I've got something new to play around with!

4 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

I noticed that if you in file text.fontxml set the parameter <integer id="fill_colour_alpha" value="0" /> then ....
1591063478_2022-12-0222_58_20-Window.thumb.png.e425551266e00ec0550c95b56128f311.png

:D:D:D

Oh, it looks like it's actually even more simple!  Within widget class="graph":

<record id="x_axis">
  <record id="label_font" colour="faded text"/>
</record>
<record id="y_axis">
  <record id="label_font" colour="faded text"/>
</record>

image.png.8ba808d96f1b0b2853bfacc0cb9f6257.png

• GIMN changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v1.04 - UPDATED 03/12/22

Version 1.04 has been released, which addresses various white text fixes, including graphs!

• Axis labels for graphs
  • Text and drop down button on subs panel
  • Insecure jobs odds for next manager inbox items
  • Transfer targets/suggestions table
  • Player name when hovering over form bar
  • Club Info -> History - Best Eleven

hace 9 horas, GIMN dijo:

Version 1.04 has been released, which addresses various white text fixes, including graphs!

• Axis labels for graphs
  • Text and drop down button on subs panel
  • Insecure jobs odds for next manager inbox items
  • Transfer targets/suggestions table
  • Player name when hovering over form bar
  • Club Info -> History - Best Eleven

Are you working in a scrolling version????? To use... another resolutions or configs without issues??? Thanks you, great work!!

3 minutes ago, carR9 said:

Are you working in a scrolling version????? To use... another resolutions or configs without issues??? Thanks you, great work!!

I am, but it will take some time.  I have done the Player Profiles and Home Page, but still a lot of screens to go.

Hi again @GIMN, sorry to bother you.... Is it possible to
make the player info a little bit bigger in version Mustermann Numerical 1440??? Till you have the scrolling version done. What panel can I edit... 

Those of us who are older and see worse and worse... :lol:. Thank you. 

image.thumb.png.866ee2a169ffaec67a8be6b2d2575545.png

Edited by carR9