[FM23][SKIN] WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace | v1.2 Released 2023/01/18 | New Attributeless Version

TCSSkin

8 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Sorry - I’m going to have to call you out on this. You haven’t ‘changed it yourself’ as that is the exact panel from my skin.

I’m all for people sharing what has been made but don’t try and call it your own.

I wasn't referring to the whole panel.. only the maximum_items part.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for a very nice skin :) ....

Could I suggest that you add extra information to the 'Add Player' menu in the Mentoring screen?

I have always found it lacks crucial information when setting up Tutoring groups.

I have attached the modded panel file that I always insert for myself. Though my modding skills are severely lacking, I did manage to get most of the info I needed. The list has Morale included for some reason, but maybe someone who is better at this than me, could replace it with the Social Group and the Media Handling Style? - as these have an effect on mentoring as well.

Screenshot of the drop down after adding the xml file to the skin:

image.png.5aaa3428bbc045d51f1560de78e12534.png

team training mentoring add player.xml

Em 25/10/2022 em 13:35, KillYourIdols disse:

Hurrah, I Managed it. You proud of me Mummy?!

Turns out you CAN teach an old Dog new tricks, Even if he is an Mongrel :D

hi mate can you share your xml file?

On the club overview page where the stadium picture is. 

cos I have an ultra wide monitor the panel is bigger then the photos, it’s not an issue but there is a weird [club] coloured border around the stadium photo. Anyway of me removing that? Im happy to have a play around as I’ve done adjustments before, i just don’t know what file it’s in?

4 hours ago, StormenDK said:

Thanks for a very nice skin :) ....

Could I suggest that you add extra information to the 'Add Player' menu in the Mentoring screen?

I have always found it lacks crucial information when setting up Tutoring groups.

I have attached the modded panel file that I always insert for myself. Though my modding skills are severely lacking, I did manage to get most of the info I needed. The list has Morale included for some reason, but maybe someone who is better at this than me, could replace it with the Social Group and the Media Handling Style? - as these have an effect on mentoring as well.

Screenshot of the drop down after adding the xml file to the skin:

image.png.5aaa3428bbc045d51f1560de78e12534.png

team training mentoring add player.xml 2.35 kB · 1 download

if you add

<flags id="DRsd"/>

you have the social groups, i will look into media handling once i have more time

2 minutes ago, StormenDK said:

Thanks dude :)

Man, I'm terrible at this ;)

There is no such thing as being terrible at something.

There is "i have started learning" - and - "i'm doing my best" - and - "i've started to get the hang on file structure and some code parts" and so on

Being terrible is just a thought in your head, while in reality, it takes 1 success to change terrible to wow i did something, and your on the right road to being better

we all have started somewhere, some of the people you'll meet in here have been at it for a short time while others have been at it since fire was discovered.

so just do you best, and if you get stuck. ask for help, that's the way to learn and become 1 with the code ;)

and you're welcome. 

22 minutes ago, snowofman said:

There is no such thing as being terrible at something.

There is "i have started learning" - and - "i'm doing my best" - and - "i've started to get the hang on file structure and some code parts" and so on

Being terrible is just a thought in your head, while in reality, it takes 1 success to change terrible to wow i did something, and your on the right road to being better

we all have started somewhere, some of the people you'll meet in here have been at it for a short time while others have been at it since fire was discovered.

so just do you best, and if you get stuck. ask for help, that's the way to learn and become 1 with the code ;)

and you're welcome. 

I have tried a few times to get into the basic skinning game. But my head explodes from all that xml and files that references files that references files and IDs that are a "mess" (for me to understand). 

Right now I am trying to add this panel (from Wozzie's Tato22 skin) to the Staff overview panel. But it doesn't work to just copy the files. It seems they changes the screen quite a bit in the xml files. So I gave up again *lol*

image.thumb.png.fbc6e1cb71c60d896a109245b3d6d690.png

13 minutes ago, StormenDK said:

I have tried a few times to get into the basic skinning game. But my head explodes from all that xml and files that references files that references files and IDs that are a "mess" (for me to understand). 

Right now I am trying to add this panel (from Wozzie's Tato22 skin) to the Staff overview panel. But it doesn't work to just copy the files. It seems they changes the screen quite a bit in the xml files. So I gave up again *lol*

the page is made by a few files.

try and open the file and search for "file" - it should lead you to a file or two that you will need aswell

Edited by snowofman

2 hours ago, StormenDK said:

oh and you should probably make your own thread, as this is a skin thread and it's a bad idea to mix things :)

but look at these files

team/team staff subteam overview panel.xml

team/team staff subteam vertical.xml

Edited by snowofman

13 hours ago, snowofman said:

oh and you should probably make your own thread, as this is a skin thread and it's a bad idea to mix things :)

but look at these files

team/team staff subteam overview panel.xml

team/team staff subteam vertical.xml

Yeah sorry :) ... If I need specific advice on the staff screen, I'll make a new thread :)

On 08/11/2022 at 14:23, kingjericho said:

Suggestion for the next update: remove GK rating to make more room for the Player Traits

Attached the panels to place in the panels/player folder (one of them inside the "tcs" folder)

player additional attributes panel --tcs folder--.xml 5.2 kB · 3 downloads player additional attributes panel.xml 5.32 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks for this, great little edit.

On 26/10/2022 at 15:59, jimbo22 said:

Figured it out. I had to edit this line in client object browser

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/custom/interface/background pattern/fm23/paper" red_replacement="primary" transparency="0.7">

I had to add the part in bold, seems to make the entire background the primary colour of whatever team is selected.

1.PNG

2.PNG

Could you share your file? 

Is there any way to incorporate the favoured position attributes (shown on screenshot 1) on the 'profile page' (screenshot 2)? 

Prefer having the profile page as the players landing page but also find the highlighting of attributes helpful.

Screenshot 2022-11-13 210215.png

Screenshot 2022-11-13 210312.png

On 11/11/2022 at 18:07, snowofman said:

if you add

<flags id="DRsd"/>

you have the social groups, i will look into media handling once i have more time

I managed to finally find the Media Handling Style. But man, it is a pain in the ass finding the right IDs ;)

It was this one:

<flags id="Pghm"/>
<!-- Media Handling Style -->

So if anyone is interested, I "designed" this selection menu for mentoring:

image.png.40d60ea048dd8a22982a0b3ed952b67f.png

team training mentoring add player.xml

Use freely :D

1 minute ago, StormenDK said:

I managed to finally find the Media Handling Style. But man, it is a pain in the ass finding the right IDs ;)

It was this one:

<flags id="Pghm"/>

team training mentoring add player.xml 2.42 kB · 0 downloads

yeah i found that aswell.

Thats the manager media handling :( but looking at your overview, maybe it works for both as it changes on players, something i didnt check in use

and the one i took from the player panel, didnt work.

Edited by snowofman

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace | v1.1 Released 2022/11/22

I'm not sure if this is anything I've done (like not having scouts available), but when I look at a player from another team, the "kit" behind the player face is always in my teams colours unless it is a player who is on the "Key Player/Captain" panel. Using Inter Miami as an example:

image.png.95d086c3a1a0ca9fa4c019bcef86cf76.png

One of their defenders.

image.png.8a13fbd35bca598a3301d402cc2fb645.png

Their captain.

Also, if I wanted to change the teams logo next to the search bar (I can never remember what it is called) from a normal logo to a background logo, which xml do I need?

Edited by EnigMattic1

30 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I'm not sure if this is anything I've done (like not having scouts available), but when I look at a player from another team, the "kit" behind the player face is always in my teams colours unless it is a player who is on the "Key Player/Captain" panel. Using Inter Miami as an example:

One of their defenders.

Their captain.

Also, if I wanted to change the teams logo next to the search bar (I can never remember what it is called) from a normal logo to a background logo, which xml do I need?

yeah it's a bug i've noticed too. absolutely no idea what's causing it

That shirt 'issue' is in the game for many years. It's connected to the fact that it shows kit of your club when these players are in your shortlist or you are scouting them etc. I spent a lot of time trying to find out what is the problem. I noticed it in FM21 probably when I placed the 2D back of the kit to the popup profile.

it's not something i have experienced, if i look at "Inter miami" while boing a team in portugal - shirts are showing correctly.

but then again, i don't have the shirt behind the player.

edit: on my popup i have same issue, so yeah

Edited by snowofman

3 minutes ago, keysi said:

That shirt 'issue' is in the game for many years. It's connected to the fact that it shows kit of your club when these players are in your shortlist or you are scouting them etc. I spent a lot of time trying to find out what is the problem. I noticed it in FM21 probably when I placed the 2D back of the kit to the popup profile.

interesting. added the player shirt to the popup panel for this update. i'll have a look, cheers

On 23/11/2022 at 13:43, EnigMattic1 said:

One of their defenders.

Their captain.

On 23/11/2022 at 14:13, bluestillidie00 said:

yeah it's a bug i've noticed too. absolutely no idea what's causing it

On 23/11/2022 at 14:17, keysi said:

EDIT  posted code removed as it messed stuff elsewhere.

Edited by snowofman

38 minutes ago, snowofman said:

If it's something you can use or take benefit from, i've added how i just fixed the "player on shorttlist" and shirt changes to own team bug

if not, well it worked for me :)

code part from "player personal details popup panel"

<container>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" offset="60" priority="1" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/head kit popup">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
				</widget>

<!-- Profile picture -->
				<widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" offset="-50">
					<record id="object_property">
						<list id="get_properties">
							<!--Facegen data request-->
							<record get_property="fcgn"/>
							<!--Fake name request-->
							<record get_property="Pfke"/>
							<record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu"/>
						</list>
					</record>
				</widget>
        </container>

head kit popup.xml 1001 B · 0 downloads

ooh thank you, i'll have a play around

3 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

ooh thank you, i'll have a play around

i'm pretty sure it's all in the way the shirt gets "grabbed" into the  "player personal details popup panel" - i just added the kit control file for safety

I believe the head kit code is one of your own from a "TCS" - 3 or 4 years ago. not 100% sure 

1 hour ago, Jr said:

could you add ca/pa to player attributes screen (maybe its gonna be optional like the other things) in the next version? or can anyone help me to add this by myself?  

I don't have the in game editor so it isn't something i can do atm

On 15/11/2022 at 20:12, StormenDK said:

It was this one:

<flags id="Pghm"/>

team training mentoring add player.xml 2.42 kB · 2 downloads

Where do I add this?