[FM22] [SKIN] #Tato22

Wozzie

2 小时前, zep81说:

The file i downloaded was a single .fmf file though mate. I don't have those other files.

there is a tool .

EXTRACT the single fmf file.

QQ截图20220314084225.png

Edited by Aoyao

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, zep81 said:

The file i downloaded was a single .fmf file though mate. I don't have those other files.

to be able to delete or change something, you have to unpack the fmf file using the recource archive found in steam tools

40 minutes ago, junkerne said:

to be able to delete or change something, you have to unpack the fmf file using the recource archive found in steam tools

Ah, never even knew about that! I'll have a look. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, d3niz said:

Hey Wozzie, I can see an update was released for your skin. Can you detail the new updates of it? Or it was only adapting into 22.3? Thanks.

Probably to update to 22.3 version of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wozzie,

hi everyone,

First of all, this is my favorite skin for FM22 - thanks a lot!

I'd like the have the physical condition & match sharpness in % - witch panel i have to edit, getting this work? May someone can help me.

Greetings

Forza

Hello Wozzie, first of all amazing work dude!

Its the only skin I use the last 2 years.

I think I found a bug. When I try to skip the match (during the match, when I press the whistle button) the screen freezes on the press conference room. That happens mostly after European matches where you have to comment directly after the match.

Any thoughts on that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, OlivierL said:

This skin looks great , the only reason why i'm doubting about giving up the Zealand skin is that i'm not sure that this skin will be available next FM ? @Wozzie is a FM23 skin possible ? (i know it is only June 22 :))

Great job !

no guarantee on FME being available next year tbf!

The addition of the player's right and left foot on the tactics screen is subtle but very useful. Wonderful addition, haven't seen this in any other skin and I've tried most of them.

Also the panel design is top notch.

Thank you for your work.

20220710115537_1.thumb.jpg.0a813dc86f227a42131a06a9ac3fb747.jpg

Hi Wozzie, I had an issue on the top right where the play/pause button was transparent as above. The issue was due to Bundesliga games having different match graphics and overriding the skin's match graphic as the champions league and cup games the button was fine. I was able to fix it by creating a new folder for the Bundesliga games in the panels folders and just copying the revelant xmls.

On 10/07/2022 at 13:03, Sadiq said:

20220710115537_1.thumb.jpg.0a813dc86f227a42131a06a9ac3fb747.jpg

Hi Wozzie, I had an issue on the top right where the play/pause button was transparent as above. The issue was due to Bundesliga games having different match graphics and overriding the skin's match graphic as the champions league and cup games the button was fine. I was able to fix it by creating a new folder for the Bundesliga games in the panels folders and just copying the revelant xmls.

Can you explain in detail what folders you have created where and what files you have copied there?
I have the same issue and it freaks me out. :)

Edit:
Nvm, I figured it out I guess.
It is explained in this thread 

Please let me know if I am missing something:
I created these folders "skins\Tato22_v3\panels\match\comps\ger\bundesliga"
and put all files from "skins\Tato22_v3\panels\match" in there. Looks like it is working so far.

Edited by faldal
additional info

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know how to input this from the OPZ Elite skin into this skin. I think it looks amazing to have the stadium picture behind the score on the end of game, and match review screen. 

I have no idea how to get it to work, or even if it is an easy add on to do, so any advice on what to do, or the correct file would be greatly apreciated.

spacer.png

Like always the best skin, but like always everywhere, we can find some issues. I have one and maybe you can help with that?

1.jpg.bb93588372abe57dbb4c74f4c76528c6.jpg

Before and during Press Conferences I always have those two icons (Dinamo Zagrzeb) how can I fix it? I will be apprecieate for help.

9 hours ago, Kraha said:

Like always the best skin, but like always everywhere, we can find some issues. I have one and maybe you can help with that?

1.jpg.bb93588372abe57dbb4c74f4c76528c6.jpg

Before and during Press Conferences I always have those two icons (Dinamo Zagrzeb) how can I fix it? I will be apprecieate for help.

It's a known issue and is under investigation

On 02/08/2022 at 18:59, Watson156 said:

Does anybody know how to input this from the OPZ Elite skin into this skin. I think it looks amazing to have the stadium picture behind the score on the end of game, and match review screen. 

I have no idea how to get it to work, or even if it is an easy add on to do, so any advice on what to do, or the correct file would be greatly apreciated.

spacer.png

So I've spent a bit of time looking at some of the panels and found the following code in the match full time review panel. With my really limited knowledge of panels and skinning I have tried the obvious and just copied the section into the tato match full time review panel, but it didn't get the required results.

Maybe somebody else can have some success with it. I'm also not even 100% sure that this is the correct info to get the results that I am after!!

<!-- STADIUM PICTURE -->
		<widget class="stadium_picture" id="STAp" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" transparency="100">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
			<record id="object_property">
				<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
				<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
			</record>
		</widget>

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, amazing skin - truly the best with all those additional statistics, thank you so much.

One question: when a player card comes to scouting normally they show recruitment team rating (scouting report + analyst report), is it be possible to change to just show the rating of scouting report? This is what I mean by example:

image.png.7fd208c85a8e2f96230cea05b9c8b4ab.png

You can see above it shows as A- player, however, if I go to scouting report his actual rating is:

image.png.e76b88a99132dcd159dc1406b4f10f66.png

Personally I find it more useful only a scouting report, analytical reports and player stats' may be misleading especially if the player is playing for a dominant team or not such good team in the league.

• 3 weeks later...

cleared my cache and reloaded skin to update regen faces and this happened to my skin? any idea how to sort it as it absolutely does my head in now it has all changed around. 
I have deleted skins, re installed skins and cleared cache again etc and still cant fix it.

skin.png

On 20/09/2022 at 12:54, snowofman said:

Copy this file "match/match title bar.xml" into  - "match/comps/ger/bundesliga"

where are those files? because in /skins/ i have just tato.fmf file

ok, find it out. working! thanks!

Edited by Kraha

23 hours ago, A_Rhodes said:

cleared my cache and reloaded skin to update regen faces and this happened to my skin? any idea how to sort it as it absolutely does my head in now it has all changed around. 
I have deleted skins, re installed skins and cleared cache again etc and still cant fix it.

skin.png

Everything seems to be in order, this screen comes from #Tato - player attributes page. Check the preferences if you want to have player profile as default.

Edited by Wozzie