[FM22] [SKIN] #Tato22

Wozzie

@Wozzienow i test the Skin ingame. Good Skin!

Can you include the Player Face in the Goal Screen Panel?

i watch my first Match, the Player scores a Goal, but his Face did not show up. for the immersion a big must have, i think, that the Player Faces are showing up. I hope you can include that

+ this goal Scores Panel not just , i feel, one Second long . i hope you can set that to example 4 or 5 Seconds long... so i can take my time, to watch his player face in the goals screen panel, can watch the szenerie of the goal is there...

+ can you include the Player Faces in the Yellow/Red Card Panel + 4-5 Seconds long at not  Second long

Thanks for Infos.

Edited by SpiderJu

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 15/12/2021 at 09:54, toto94zou said:

Hello thanks for the skin I noticed that when we on a player's profile in popup we do not see the image of the whole player (df11 megapack) and we do not see the value of the player on a yellow background

bug1.png

I'm aware of the font color problem, but it's probably not skin dependent. I use "secondary" in the code, analogously as in the other lines.  DF pics are wider than the default graphic, hence the cut. I could change the code, but then the default image would be smaller.

On 11/12/2021 at 21:15, canry said:

It's a very nice theme, but I think the only thing missing is the player scout report in the news and the lack of  player's position in the scout center section.

photo is from kojuro skin

Screenshot_1.png.1181064a2b14467fb1b1f4af55fa5218.png

Good idea, maybe someday.

3 hours ago, SpiderJu said:

@Wozzienow i test the Skin ingame. Good Skin!

Can you include the Player Face in the Goal Screen Panel?

i watch my first Match, the Player scores a Goal, but his Face did not show up. for the immersion a big must have, i think, that the Player Faces are showing up. I hope you can include that

+ this goal Scores Panel not just , i feel, one Second long . i hope you can set that to example 4 or 5 Seconds long... so i can take my time, to watch his player face in the goals screen panel, can watch the szenerie of the goal is there...

+ can you include the Player Faces in the Yellow/Red Card Panel + 4-5 Seconds long at not  Second long

Thanks for Infos.

At this time I do not plan any additions, especially immersion enhancements (cities, backgrounds, faces here and there).

Edited by Wozzie

@Wozzie- Thanks again for a great skin-

When the touchline tablet is open during a game, the 2 right hand panels I have set to my team formation and my team stats.  After every game, however, they reset to the opposition panels.  Can you please advise if this is an issue with the skin or an SI issue as I had already raised it before and SI said that it was resolved.

Thanks

Love this skin, but would like to scale the font sizes or row heights or something to better fit on my MacBook. Some nit picky things I'd like to try to resolve that scaling to 95% doesn't resolve. And 85% is too small.

Could some one point me in the right direction of what to look for in the (extracted) xml files?

Edited by Harper

On 18/12/2021 at 23:42, FrazT said:

When the touchline tablet is open during a game, the 2 right hand panels I have set to my team formation and my team stats.  After every game, however, they reset to the opposition panels.  Can you please advise if this is an issue with the skin or an SI issue as I had already raised it before and SI said that it was resolved.

Thanks

Check if "Automatically override custom panles" is checked off.

57b68d0617aeb21271c9881a2ec6a0de.png.e3c63a158a3be6506237589960070013.png

It should fix that. I got no problem.

On 18/12/2021 at 22:42, FrazT said:

Thanks

Its probably because the skin hasn't been rebased using the skin files from after the update, hence it is not fixed in this skin, rather than an SI issue. Although I may be wrong and it could be because you have the Automatically Over ride custom panels option checked in your preferences as mentioned above.

Edited by Drakestone

is there anyone who can help me??

1) in this panel i tried to make the pitch green..i found the panel team opossiotion predicted tactic panel and change the draw grass to true but nothing changes...what i did wrong..?

2)you have this issue with the players popups? thanks in advance!

20211220113818_1.thumb.jpg.4fe5a0b26be8ea940806ede9cd71f24e.jpg20211220113909_1.thumb.jpg.d94d04e54510b1b0599c1dc59b9c5186.jpg20211223092207_1.thumb.jpg.cb56f18a34f9d26217bd3e7566ab17c0.jpg

On 23/12/2021 at 09:26, Pavel nedved said:

is there anyone who can help me??

1) in this panel i tried to make the pitch green..i found the panel team opossiotion predicted tactic panel and change the draw grass to true but nothing changes...what i did wrong..?

2)you have this issue with the players popups? thanks in advance!

20211220113818_1.thumb.jpg.4fe5a0b26be8ea940806ede9cd71f24e.jpg20211220113909_1.thumb.jpg.d94d04e54510b1b0599c1dc59b9c5186.jpg20211223092207_1.thumb.jpg.cb56f18a34f9d26217bd3e7566ab17c0.jpg

Any help?someone?

@Wozzie Fantastic skin. I didn't think that I would like it as I've always needed the stadium backgrounds showing but since giving it a try I haven't been disappointed.

I do have one question/request. Is there anyway on the manager profile page to put what coaching badge you are currently learning? 

Thanks

41 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Hi @Wozzie - how do I get at the centre tabbed panels below?

c3efa677e30e3a77d8e50d7ed37d12d4.png

There is nothing in the match folder that I can find that actually creates the tabbing and I've moved over the widgets and classes, too.

Thanks!

That, I believe, is the "match in between highlights panel" From line 104 down.

28 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

That, I believe, is the "match in between highlights panel" From line 104 down.

Whilst it looks to be, I've moved everything (not everything is there in this image) but just cannot get the tabbed selectors:

64f574ba920c2992e0998a58d3ef5583.png

3 minutes ago, junkerne said:

Without knowing 100%, "some" of the places fixes itself if a flag pack is installed. maybe it's the same here

I believe it did appear in previous version of Tato22, I think Wozzie, made few changes to it.

Does anybody else have this problem? I would love to know if there is a way to make the main box bigger, so there's no need for the scroll bars on the side. I had a quick look through the skin folders but couldn't seem to find what panel this is.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Watson156 said:

Does anybody else have this problem? I would love to know if there is a way to make the main box bigger, so there's no need for the scroll bars on the side. I had a quick look through the skin folders but couldn't seem to find what panel this is.

spacer.png

@Watson156

I think its the scouting centre report card found in the widgets folder :)

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

Does anybody know if it's possible (and if so how?) to have the coloured boxes for the home, away & third kit (top left) appear on the home, away & third kit section in the profile section?

spacer.png

I'm almost certain that I've seen it in a skin before. If I can find out which one, I will let you know. 

1 hour ago, Watson156 said:

Does anybody know if it's possible (and if so how?) to have the coloured boxes for the home, away & third kit (top left) appear on the home, away & third kit section in the profile section?

Spoiler

spacer.png

This should do it, just replace the file in - Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\Tato22_v22\panels\club\woz

club overview kits panel mid.xml

Edited by snowofman

I have tried clearing the cache and clicking on the tablet buttons but I still cannot hide at least the right sided panel during the highlights as I would have liked to see all the pitch. It's there a hidden button?

fm_2022-01-28_20-44-12.thumb.png.dc29bf3f1dc1a63005750b50c8310404.png

On 28/01/2022 at 21:53, klaasjan said:

I have tried clearing the cache and clicking on the tablet buttons but I still cannot hide at least the right sided panel during the highlights as I would have liked to see all the pitch. It's there a hidden button?

fm_2022-01-28_20-44-12.thumb.png.dc29bf3f1dc1a63005750b50c8310404.png

It works similar to the base skin - just select the scoreboard.

19 hours ago, stagiannis88 said:

20220131133437_1.thumb.jpg.43904c695efb570a1d6bfee2a23377a3.jpgIs there any way to remove the scroll bars on the attributes page? I am playing on a 17 inch laptop on on 95% zoom and 1920x1080 resolution. On 85 % zoom the letters become way too small and hurt my eyes. Anyway , thank you

Check if Windows "Scale and layout" setting = 100%.

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Broeckie84 said:

After the update i have problems with this skin . Can not start a new game , it shows black boxes instead . Deleted this skin and downloaded it again with no succes . 

Yeah same. Seemed to be a common issue since the update unfortunately.

Have to start a new game on base skin and then switch to Tato afterwards. But I've also noticed the continue button is cleared out on the match screen too. You can still click it but can't see it.

Does anybody know what/if its possible to get your currently training coaching badge to show on your manager profile?

I would love to have it underneath your coaching qualifications in your Personal Information settings, especially as I don't think that you need to have Recommended Job there. I don't really know a great deal about how to get this to work or even how to find out what the correct ID's would be to even get started. 

If that is too complicated is there any way that it could go at the bottom of the career stats box?

Untitled.thumb.png.dc611956466817359960f7b0f1ea9181.png

3 hours ago, Watson156 said:

Does anybody know what/if its possible to get your currently training coaching badge to show on your manager profile?

I would love to have it underneath your coaching qualifications in your Personal Information settings, especially as I don't think that you need to have Recommended Job there. I don't really know a great deal about how to get this to work or even how to find out what the correct ID's would be to even get started. 

If that is too complicated is there any way that it could go at the bottom of the career stats box?

If you unpack the default panels and look in the "human profile.xml" in the human folder - you'll find the info you're looking for from line 266 to 295

it might not be all of the lines you need or want, but the info is there

8 hours ago, junkerne said:

If you unpack the default panels and look in the "human profile.xml" in the human folder - you'll find the info you're looking for from line 266 to 295

it might not be all of the lines you need or want, but the info is there

Thanks I'll have a look

13 hours ago, Watson156 said:

I'm using this for non-player profile.

<!-- Qualification -->
<widget class="label" id="coaq"  size="9" colour="white" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical" >
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0"/>
</widget>

Spoiler

1873012894_GerardWilliams_Profile-4.thumb.png.71f4ad3511aca06979ebf951e06d8bac.png

or this can work too (I have it in the human profile, the ID is the same)

<widget class="label" id="coaq" auto_size="all" alignment="centre" font="title" size="big" colour="white" />

在 2022/2/28 在 PM8点21分, zep81说:

Yeah same. Seemed to be a common issue since the update unfortunately.

Have to start a new game on base skin and then switch to Tato afterwards. But I've also noticed the continue button is cleared out on the match screen too. You can still click it but can't see it.

remove this ,

QQ截图20220312105322.png