[FM22] [SKIN] #Tato22

Wozzie

2 hours ago, Hakimziyech said:

Hey guys, I'm new here. Just discovered the Tato skin and it's incredible. Just found a small problem however.

The 'tactical knowledge' tab isn't visible, just like some GK stats. How can I remove the scouting bar below to create space?

Spoiler

Schermopname (930).png

it's a resolution issue and because of SI not adding scrollbar to all panels, you end up with this.

if i were you, i would go into the  non_player_attributes_panel and "shrink" the attributes just enough for you to be able to see everything.

if you really want to remove the scouting knowledge, you would have to rebuild the the page to have the panels the same way except the  middle lower panel (this  part is said without looking on how the page is setup, but normaly it would be like this)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/09/2022 at 21:57, snowofman said:

it's a resolution issue and because of SI not adding scrollbar to all panels, you end up with this.

if i were you, i would go into the  non_player_attributes_panel and "shrink" the attributes just enough for you to be able to see everything.

if you really want to remove the scouting knowledge, you would have to rebuild the the page to have the panels the same way except the  middle lower panel (this  part is said without looking on how the page is setup, but normaly it would be like this)

Fairs. I'm going to stick it out till FM23 then lol. Hope they take this into account next year, just a minor issue but annoying when you are reorganising haha

12 hours ago, Hakimziyech said:

Fairs. I'm going to stick it out till FM23 then lol. Hope they take this into account next year, just a minor issue but annoying when you are reorganising haha

As Olas said, this is a custom skin and not something SI in reality can be blamed for, so it's doubtfull that it will be changed as it works as intended from there point op view.
and even Wozzie can't be blamed as non can be sure everything "works" for all the resolutions etc out there

thats why some people learn or have others make the small adjustments to make a skin fit for personal use.
getting a "skinner" or what ever people call themself, to fix stuff in another persons skin, is for alot of people a no go
just like mixing one skin with another is often something the person has to learn to do themself.

thats why it's good we have this forum as learning by doing gets easier when you can ask for help and hopefully get past the hard bumps

Making skins is very time consuming and as people uses different resolutions, zooms etc. there will most likely always be some wonk stuff for some ppl when using a custom skin

"normaly" custom skins are made by the creator to make the game more enjoyable to himself. or thats the case for me atleast

Sry for the wall of text,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I adapted this skin for FM23 and I'm playing with it for now, until it's officially released by the creator. At the moment, working perfectly. The only thing that bothers me is the starting 11. The players name should appear in the common name and not the second name. And I don't know how to change it. Hope this can be fixed. Other than that, the skin is perfect.

1 minute ago, adriano roberto said:

I adapted this skin for FM23 and I'm playing with it for now, until it's officially released by the creator. At the moment, working perfectly. The only thing that bothers me is the starting 11. The players name should appear in the common name and not the second name. And I don't know how to change it. Hope this can be fixed. Other than that, the skin is perfect.

Could you share? Thx

18 minutes ago, BlackS0ull said:

OH MY GOD !!! How did I miss this skin in FM2022 :D OMFG is brilliant. The match panels and the HOME layout. Incredible job.

I hope that you will make an official release for FM2023 :D

Until that, thank @adriano roberto for converting this.

Yep best skin for FM

14 hours ago, adriano roberto said:

Small update to fix an issue in the pre match briefing where information was not displayed.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6y9txzaitrg9d5z/Tato23unofficial.fmf/file

Boa, Adriano!

Kinda feel that I can't play FM anymore without this skin. It's faultless, clean and beautiful.

On 01/12/2021 at 07:52, Wozzie said:

#Tato22 skin for Football Manager 2022.

Version 1.0:

• Based on Tad Twenty and #Tato21 skins
  • Includes instant result buttons (before match and in game)
  • All the main profile panels redesigned with an emphasis on improving usability
  • Comprehensive Home Panel
  • Touchline tablet & information popup between match highlights improved

Have fun! Woz.

I like your skin very much

Can you add duty when a new version is released220373530_QQ20221104132452.png.d1259dc85375ac0b0a96990dcf5c35db.png111.png.1c84ebb2c44f7fa73f05bb7f436e256d.png

like this

Does anybody know how to change the nation logo, in the player overview? 

I want to replace the default national logos, and some custom ones but I cant seem to find a way to change them.

I have tried altering the panel, and using the location of where my custom ones are but that didn't work, and I tried removing the flags from the panel all together hoping that they would automatically use my custom ones but that also hasn't worked, so Im out of ideas!

Em 26/10/2022 em 10:04, adriano roberto disse:

One more update until the official release by the creator. Fixed an issue where the score does not appear in the penalty shootout.

Em 24/10/2022 em 07:44, adriano roberto disse:

Small update to fix an issue in the pre match briefing where information was not displayed.

@adriano roberto Thanks for your work! I was doing kind of the same thing, adapting tato22 and found the same issues. Can you tell what's the changes you made to correct this?

• 5 months later...
Il 8/7/2022 in 12:03 , Wozzie ha scritto:

sorry if I bother you but I would like to know if your beautiful skin for fm22 was possible to display the backgrounds of cities, stadiums, players and managers,
Thanks in advance for your reply and congratulations again for your beautiful work @Wozzie

Edited by MIRKOFERRARI