The FM22 AMC Thread

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread from last year, so I'm following.

I've been working on my 433 JdP, but I took a break to help someone that PM'd me put together a De Zerbi inspired 4231. The AMC was nails, I might need to dig up some stuff and try to contribute here with it.

Nice goals, glad to see a DLF, AMA combo working well. You feel that the central play is improved this year? How about with the live version of the ME compared to the beta version?

Just now, 04texag said:

Great thread from last year, so I'm following.

I've been working on my 433 JdP, but I took a break to help someone that PM'd me put together a De Zerbi inspired 4231. The AMC was nails, I might need to dig up some stuff and try to contribute here with it.

Nice goals, glad to see a DLF, AMA combo working well. You feel that the central play is improved this year? How about with the live version of the ME compared to the beta version?

Excellent!! Would be great to have you posting on here :thup: Is "nails" a good thing? :D

I was enjoying it in the beta to be honest, I need to retry out a few tactics I was using during it & hope they work as well because the AMCs were shining, Messi as a Treq was amazing. Toward the end of FM21 I had a great tactic with an Engache I need to try out in 22 

One thing I've noticed already is that the striker roles with movement that drops deep definitely creates more opportunity for attacking in behind. The CBs seem to be marking and following striker movements, which creates space in behind them. I've had good luck attacking that space with AMC players as well as Mezzalas in a 433. 

I'm not sure if this is do to the new ME and the defensive players having new Ai for marking and pressing or what, but seems like that is the likely change. 

The roles I think can offer this the best are going to be things like the DLF, CF, F9 and potentially the TF as well. Each can and will often drop deeper to receive the ball more in a build up phase, and when the CBs follow them there is a large gap to attack. This has even worked for me with DLF on attack duty and the AM on support duty, which was really nice to see.

Agree that AMCs are looking more productive. Play an AMC as Shadow Striker in a narrow Diamond (1 AF and 1 F9) in my Leeds save. 10 goals and 8 Assists in 26 games for the main option Ezequiel Barco who i bought in the first Winter window. Missed a couple months with injury and things were much less good without him.

But also had a nice run with a 4231 with Odegaard as F9 and Smith Rowe at AM(A).

Smith Rowe belting this beauty in: 

spacer.png

(that's a new shooting animation, right ?)

Edited by Marinho

What about more creative 10s? I've been doing my Bayern test save and Müller is... well looking like his FM20 self again, which is pretty horrendous. He pops in every now and then with a goal thanks to being in the right spot at the right time, but otherwise I can barely get anything out of him. Feels pretty left out during overall play as well, despite playing as my only playmaker role as the Treq.

AI is getting solid performances out of Reus as SS it seems, but that's again more on the back of scoring goals rather than being a creative force.

32 minutes ago, Freakiie said:

What about more creative 10s? I've been doing my Bayern test save and Müller is... well looking like his FM20 self again, which is pretty horrendous. He pops in every now and then with a goal thanks to being in the right spot at the right time, but otherwise I can barely get anything out of him. Feels pretty left out during overall play as well, despite playing as my only playmaker role as the Treq.

AI is getting solid performances out of Reus as SS it seems, but that's again more on the back of scoring goals rather than being a creative force.

But why are you playing him as a Treq? :eek: Isn't he getting on in age? His legs and agility are mostly gone. And he never was the best passer. However, he still might do well as a less creative Shadow Striker due to his Off the Ball and Workrate.

28 minutes ago, crusadertsar said:

But why are you playing him as a Treq? :eek: Isn't he getting on in age? His legs and agility are mostly gone. And he never was the best passer. However, he still might do well as a less creative Shadow Striker due to his Off the Ball and Workrate.

17 passing/vision is a bad passer? Looking at his role at Bayern the Treq is the closest you'd get in FM as he's their creative master mind and the assist king of the past couple seasons of the Bundesliga... (And in FM21 you could recreate this for the most part)

I think you're confusing him with the early day Müller where he indeed had a completely different attribute distribution.

afbeelding.png.4ab74772f0d1a582f6992baa36f37ab8.png

4 minutes ago, Freakiie said:

17 passing/vision is a bad passer? Looking at his role at Bayern the Treq is the closest you'd get in FM as he's their creative master mind and the assist king of the past couple seasons of the Bundesliga... (And in FM21 you could recreate this for the most part)

I think you're confusing him with the early day Müller where he indeed had a completely different attribute distribution.

afbeelding.png.4ab74772f0d1a582f6992baa36f37ab8.png

True. He was definitely upgraded since last time I used him in FM20. But he is still too slow and not agile enough to be my ideal Treq.

Muller is one of kind, I ran a few tests with him & he fared pretty well, I could never get the assists out of him like in RL though. I can't remember how I used him, I'm sure it was a Treq, I'll have to retry it now the full game's out

What have you tried so far @Freakiie? I'm sure I used IF's either side of him & Rob as an AF, pretty much the same as I used in FM21 

8 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

Muller is one of kind, I ran a few tests with him & he fared pretty well, I could never get the assists out of him like in RL though. I can't remember how I used him, I'm sure it was a Treq, I'll have to retry it now the full game's out

What have you tried so far @Freakiie? I'm sure I used IF's either side of him & Rob as an AF 

In the beta I ran a relatively simple 4-2-3-1, Lewa on AF (Had him CF(A) at the start, but that wasn't as effective) and various variations on the wings, depending on who I had playing there.  Müller ended with 13/9 G/A in 51 appearances. While I wasn't able to reproduce his RL assist numbers in FM21 either (and only players to ever get that many assists in FM will probably be corner takers), at least his assist numbers were higher than his goals scored.

In the full game I've been messing around some more with the 4-2-3-1, trying my Bayern tactic from FM21, and while he is all over the place like you'd expect the Treq to be, he just doesn't receive the ball as often as you'd expect from your only playmaker role and when he does (especially in the final third), there seems to be very few attempts at through balls. Gonna see what focus play through the middle does. Overall it's not like I'm struggling (I'm Bayern, so that's no surprise) but when you see an entire rating screen with green numbers after a 7-0 win except your AMC, that does kinda stand out.

9 minutes ago, Freakiie said:

In the beta I ran a relatively simple 4-2-3-1, Lewa on AF (Had him CF(A) at the start, but that wasn't as effective) and various variations on the wings, depending on who I had playing there.  Müller ended with 13/9 G/A in 51 appearances. While I wasn't able to reproduce his RL assist numbers in FM21 either (and only players to ever get that many assists in FM will probably be corner takers), at least his assist numbers were higher than his goals scored.

In the full game I've been messing around some more with the 4-2-3-1, trying my Bayern tactic from FM21, and while he is all over the place like you'd expect the Treq to be, he just doesn't receive the ball as often as you'd expect from your only playmaker role and when he does (especially in the final third), there seems to be very few attempts at through balls. Gonna see what focus play through the middle does. Overall it's not like I'm struggling (I'm Bayern, so that's no surprise) but when you see an entire rating screen with green numbers after a 7-0 win except your AMC, that does kinda stand out.

Stick at it, let us know how you get on :thup:

I had a grumble about FM21's ME favouring physical attributes over mental. Muller is the perfect example of this as his mentals are off the charts but he lacks high end pace. Compare that to an FM Adama Traore who's a physical beast, you can better his RL figures in FM by a long shot because he's so fast & strong, in RL he shows off his pace & strength but has zero end product  

48 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

Stick at it, let us know how you get on :thup:

I had a grumble about FM21's ME favouring physical attributes over mental. Muller is the perfect example of this as his mentals are off the charts but he lacks high end pace. Compare that to an FM Adama Traore who's a physical beast, you can better his RL figures in FM by a long shot because he's so fast & strong, in RL he shows off his pace & strength but has zero end product  

I noticed something similar. It wasn't until later in my save, where I was able to groom some players for both physicals and mentals, that things seemed to truly unlock within the ME and tactics creator. 

I have gotten AMC Treqs to work very well in FM21, and even Treq at the AML position. It's a great and fun role when it works. But I only got that to happen when I had an explosive player on top of being mentally brilliant. I think based on those two factors, Muller might be too past his prime to work that well in this specific role. 

I might do a RMD thread again this year using Muller, I already have a tactic I put together to try, the early signs were good but I get distracted way too easily with this game.  Hopefully I'll stick at it a bit more this year, I find RMDs are quite hard to find though & the PPMs on wide players usually favor IFs & wingers 

Have been having a lot of fun with Target Forwards & Wide Target Forwards so far too so that might be another couple of threads, I like messing around with roles that you never see used because they're brilliant to watch at times. I'd never touched the WTF before this year & he was a phenom  

1 minute ago, Johnny Ace said:

I might do a RMD thread again this year using Muller, I already have a tactic I put together to try, the early signs were good but I get distracted way too easily with this game.  Hopefully I'll stick at it a bit more this year, I find RMDs are quite hard to find though & the PPMs on wide players usually favor IFs & wingers 

Have been having a lot of fun with Target Forwards & Wide Target Forwards so far too so that might be another couple of threads, I like messing around with roles that you never see used because they're brilliant to watch at times. I'd never touched the WTF before this year & he was a phenom  

I think you need to find a player that's a forward or maybe an AMC, then retrain him into the RMD on the wing in order to have the right previous training and PPMS.

Just now, 04texag said:

I think you need to find a player that's a forward or maybe an AMC, then retrain him into the RMD on the wing in order to have the right previous training and PPMS.

Yeah, I think that's the way to go about it, I used Cristhian Stuami last year who was great for the role, struggled to find anyone else & moved on 

So what I've noticed with the Treq is that play just goes beyond him. When you're deep in the initial build up he'll get a few touches, but when play goes forward the zone in which the pass to him would make sense just gets skipped because play doesn't really happen in it.

Either the CMs play a long ball forward or the wide players are just allowed to dribble into the final third and from there go for the final ball. As a result the Treq either gets the ball way too deep to make anything happen or as the recipient of the final ball so he ends up going for a shot instead of doing anything creative. So, it's no surprise that aggressive AMCs like the SS or AM(A) are very successful as they'll find plenty of opportunities, but there seems to be very little play in front of the opposition area.

I guess I could try to slow down play even further and use some TIs I really don't like to use generally (especially looking at you WBIB), but I really don't like trying to force things this hard.

6 minutes ago, Freakiie said:

So what I've noticed with the Treq is that play just goes beyond him. When you're deep in the initial build up he'll get a few touches, but when play goes forward the zone in which the pass to him would make sense just gets skipped because play doesn't really happen in it.

Either the CMs play a long ball forward or the wide players are just allowed to dribble into the final third and from there go for the final ball. As a result the Treq either gets the ball way too deep to make anything happen or as the recipient of the final ball so he ends up going for a shot instead of doing anything creative. So, it's no surprise that aggressive AMCs like the SS or AM(A) are very successful as they'll find plenty of opportunities, but there seems to be very little play in front of the opposition area.

I guess I could try to slow down play even further and use some TIs I really don't like to use generally (especially looking at you WBIB), but I really don't like trying to force things this hard.

Can you screenshot your tactic? When I've used a Treq in the AMC, I've tweaked some roles and PI around the Treq to give him two things, more space, and higher likelihood to receive a pass. I'll try wide on width, then on the CM and FB roles I'll sometimes tick shorter passes or takes fewer risks. This can prioritize them getting the ball to the Treq to let him work magic, instead of them trying to do it themselves and bypassing him.

1 minute ago, Freakiie said:

I've put in a report about attack duties AMC's coming way too deep in general, wasn't specifically a Treq, it was the SS(A) & AM(A) but I agree, they're willing to track back to the edge of their own area when they have CMs covering & they defend throw ins very deep so they can get lost when on the transition, it maybe something that gets fixed, I don't know. The Treq is considered a "lazy" role too so really shouldn't be putting in so much effort to defend

It way be worth putting some timestamps on a PKM of when you feel he's ignored & post it on the bug tracker. This is something else I feel strongly about & it could well tie into the pass completion % problem, players are far too happy making the easy pass, a pass into central area to a playmaker can be risky where a wide player in bags of space is the easy option so more often than not, a player will favor that pass 

I had a lot of joy with Messi as a Treq but again, he's fast & can take set pieces so he's at a ME advantage   

I’m currently messing around with a Man Utd save using Bruno as an AP-S (with Mata as back-up), and it’s honestly a joy to watch. Previously I wasn’t a fan of the AP on support - thought it dropped too deep and didn’t stay in the hole enough, not sure if it’s been reworked a tad this year? But man it’s the heartbeat of everything :D Doesn’t quite have the goal threat I like from my AM’s, but what it lacks in goals it more than makes up for in assists, key passes and shot-creating actions. 

31 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

I've put in a report about attack duties AMC's coming way too deep in general, wasn't specifically a Treq, it was the SS(A) & AM(A) but I agree, they're willing to track back to the edge of their own area when they have CMs covering & they defend throw ins very deep so they can get lost when on the transition, it maybe something that gets fixed, I don't know. The Treq is considered a "lazy" role too so really shouldn't be putting in so much effort to defend

It way be worth putting some timestamps on a PKM of when you feel he's ignored & post it on the bug tracker. This is something else I feel strongly about & it could well tie into the pass completion % problem, players are far too happy making the easy pass, a pass into central area to a playmaker can be risky where a wide player in bags of space is the easy option so more often than not, a player will favor that pass 

I had a lot of joy with Messi as a Treq but again, he's fast & can take set pieces so he's at a ME advantage   

I don't necessarily feel he's ignored so to speak, I feel that very often play is just, too fast? Like in FM21 your team would work the ball around the opposition area, even without work ball into box and as a result your AMC would regularly get the ball. In FM22 though play transitions from playing a couple passes in the centre of the pitch to ball being in the back of the net in a matter of seconds, even on balanced mentality. On the other hand, if you try to slow down play (at least as a big team like Bayern) your opposition just sits around on 70% possession and you don't seem to accomplish much of anything.

58 minutes ago, 04texag said:

Can you screenshot your tactic? When I've used a Treq in the AMC, I've tweaked some roles and PI around the Treq to give him two things, more space, and higher likelihood to receive a pass. I'll try wide on width, then on the CM and FB roles I'll sometimes tick shorter passes or takes fewer risks. This can prioritize them getting the ball to the Treq to let him work magic, instead of them trying to do it themselves and bypassing him.

I already swapped back to my regular tactic, I'd rather win and have a poor AMC than trying to force my team to use my AMC and create absolutely nothing as a result. :lol: Bit of a shame, as this did work in FM21, but I don't want to neuter my entire team to get Müller into action.

had some reasonable success with this.  Ended up 5th at the end of the season, dropped out of the top 4 in a very tight race on the final day of the season. I did start tinkering with a 3 at the back formation in the last 10 games with varying success! Odegaard and ESR were always high ratings. IW/IF was a bit hit and miss, so still a work in progress.  Any suggestions welcome!

2021-11-10 (1).png

Hi guys, interesting thread. I like to play with a player in the AMC strata and in FM22 I'm looking to manage Venezia in the italian Serie A.

IRL under Paolo Zanetti they play often 442 in a diamond shape,and I want to do something similar on FM.

I've only set up the formationin the tactics screen and haven't played any friendly match yet.

SK-s 

FB-s CD-d CD-d WB-s 

DLP-s 

MEZ-a CM-de 

Treq-a 

TM-s AF-a

Positive-shorter passing-standard LoE & DL-slightly less urgent pressing 

I'm looking for Aramu (left footed) to play as the Treq,so in my head I'm trying to give him more space on the left (CM-de covers,WB-s stays Wide,AF push back the opposite CBr), MEZ-a and TM-s as options for some linking in the build-up play in the opposite half.

On the paper can the Treq do good performances or do you see some issues?

Edited by Fox-7-

27 minutes ago, Fox-7- said:

On the paper can the Treq do good performances or do you see some issues?

The TM & DLP may be a problem as they'll attract balls too so you may find the Treq gets bypassed but give it a run out in your freindly's, watch in as full detail as you can & see what's going on  

Suffice to say my AMC is having a fun time:

https://ibb.co/KwwZ9TV

On top of that, he's averaging 42 pass attempts and 5.5 key passes per 90.

I started out using him as a Treq in a 3-4-1-2 but found him to be inconsistent and not enough of a goal threat. I switched him to a SS and saw him running beyond my strikers, getting onto through balls from deep or out wide, which was more what I was looking for. I reckon someone with better off the ball and acceleration would score more. 

He's playing behind a DLF(A) and AF. I love this combination because they work the channels and pull defenders in different directions, often creating a big gap in the middle for the SS to exploit with late runs or by providing the killer pass.

in the beta, I had reasonable success with a 4-2-3-1 using a front four of AP(S)-SS-IW(A)-DLF(S). Similar idea to the 3-4-1-2, except this time the AP is drawing players towards the flank in tandem with the DLF moving into the channel. Haven't tried in the full game yet but can't imagine it not working still.

In both cases, the two mids behinds the AM are more industrious than creative. BWM, BBM, CMs, CMd, etc. I try to avoid using a DLP or RPM there because they want to play longer passes out to the flank or over the top, often bypassing the AM altogether. Some players also come with PPMs like dictates play, switches to other flank, stop play etc. which are great for DLPs, but not ideal when you want an AMC to be the star of the show. 

One thing I noticed while using a Treq was that he can drop deep between the two CMs when they split. For example, if you use a Mez and a Car together, they'll leave a big hole in the middle that the Treq (AP would do it as well) to drop into and receive the ball in a lot of space. I reckon this could work really nicely in a 4-4-2 diamond, with an Anchor Man holding the midfield down.

EDIT: Just wanted to add, the AMC can really benefit from a good pressing set-up. If you can regain possession in midfield, the AMC can either pick up the ball and launch a pass through to a striker, or make the run himself and be found by someone else. 

Edited by JEinchy

Just finished year 2 in 6th with Leeds with most of the Top18 still there but it's time for some switchups now i think, especially if offers come in. Anyway ...

What's a good way to utilize AMCs that are not very athletic or not good dribblers ? AMC(S) and then custom instructions to play more like a playmaker ? (wasn't the Enganche still a role without hard coded "dribble more" a version or two back ? Was kinda surprised it isn't (anymore ?) )

Playing "scout-only" for player transfers so i have to work with what i see and the ones with every stat 'needed' high aren't obtainable at any rate, not even with good EPL money as Leeds. So that leaves either "good but not great at everything" like Elmas or Bardhi and those with some great attributes and a couple not so good (like 12 dribbling or 10/11/12 for pace, acc, stamina) like Oscar (formerly of Sevilla, now transfer listed at Leicester despite a decent season) or Turnbull (Celtic). And i kinda do like the idea of going for the latter type of player.

Leaning towards installing a 4231 without counter-press and pretty balanced instructions (positive or balanced, play shorter passes, standard engagement, higher line, alternating between normal and higher trigger press frequency based on opponent) which worked decently the last 5,6 games of the season but clearly looked like i good benefit from a more playmaking sort of AMC, especially since one of the CMs in the 4231 is set as Mezzala(A) and was perfect for my previous CAM option (when playing narrow diamond) in Ezequiel Barco. So normally i'd now lean towards APM (S) type player, just without dribbling too much.

10 hours ago, JEinchy said:

Suffice to say my AMC is having a fun time:

https://ibb.co/KwwZ9TV

On top of that, he's averaging 42 pass attempts and 5.5 key passes per 90.

Is he utilizing his insane Long Shots ? Never really found a good was to consistently make use of that ...

Edited by Marinho

17 minutes ago, Marinho said:

What's a good way to utilize AMCs that are not very athletic or not good dribblers ? AMC(S) and then custom instructions to play more like a playmaker ? (wasn't the Enganche still a role without hard coded "dribble more" a version or two back ? Was kinda surprised it isn't (anymore ?) )

I'd go for a role which drops deep into midfield, rather than tries to get into the box. AMC(S) and Enganche seem the best choices, though the latter requires an intelligent player and a specific tactic to pull off well. 

For an AMC(S) role, since you've got a Mez(A) behind him, having someone there who can contribute in defense would be useful. So decent attributes for bravery, work rate, concentration and positioning, if you can find them. 

24 minutes ago, Marinho said:

Is he utilizing his insane Long Shots ? Never really found a good was to consistently make use of that ...

He does score some bangers, but it's not something I actively try to exploit. If anything, he's more likely to smash one into row z than the top corner, due to his traits. 

It happens more often in transition, after we've won the ball back. That's when he has the clearest sight on goal. 

If I wanted to make more use of it, I'd go with a role that hangs around on the edge of the box more, instead of one that attacks it. From there, he could benefit from pull backs and pick up short clearances. 

On 10/11/2021 at 14:36, Johnny Ace said:

I do the same. Last year my main tactic had an IWBa at right back and its glorious seeing your RB smash a ball into the top corner from the edge of the area. In FM20 I had a tactic with a RMD, SS, F9, RPM and DW that won the league in Uruguay :D

17 minutes ago, Britrock said:

I do the same. Last year my main tactic had an IWBa at right back and its glorious seeing your RB smash a ball into the top corner from the edge of the area. In FM20 I had a tactic with a RMD, SS, F9, RPM and DW that won the league in Uruguay :D

Haha!! That's brilliant!! 

2 hours ago, Marinho said:

The Enganche should have "Dribble Less" hard coded, does it not now? The Enganche sounds ideal for what you want, due to his lack of mobility (the Dribble Less) you ideally want runners around him, so your Mezz(A) running from deep should compliment him 

When I had some Enganche fun in FM21, I was set-up a bit like this:

CF(A)

IW(S)        ENG(S)        W(S)

CM(D)

SV(A)

FB(A)  CD(D)   CD(D)     FB(S)

I'm not a fan of lop sided shapes but it did the job I wanted.The deep runner, the SV & the movement from the CF caused footballing carnage at times. It's finding a team with players suitable for the 3 specific roles that was the problem 

Just now, Johnny Ace said:

Haha!! That's brilliant!! 

The Enganche should have "Dribble Less" hard coded, does it not now? The Enganche sounds ideal for what you want, due to his lack of mobility (the Dribble Less) you ideally want runners around him, so your Mezz(A) running from deep should compliment him 

When I had some Enganche fun in FM21, I was set-up a bit like this:

CF(A)

CM(D)

SV(A)

FB(A)  CD(D)   CD(D)     FB(S)

I'm not a fan of lop sided shapes but it did the job I wanted.The deep runner, the SV & the movement from the CF caused footballing carnage at times. It's finding a team with players suitable for the 3 specific roles that was the problem 

Huh ... Maybe i did get fooled by some display glitch related to prior instructions or sth, will have a look when back on the game tonight/tomorrow. Would likely go for sth similar, except Mezzala(A) instead of the Segundo as i have multiple players who can play that (tried a 4141 with 2 Mezz(A) which was actually fun but a tad too toothless ultimately) and i like how it combines with a W(S). Would offset it with an IWB(D/S) on the right to cover that half-space a bit (in that 4141 it worked great with Ayling getting the teams highest rating actually despite very few goal contributions).

PF/AF(A)

CM/BWM(D)   Mezz(A)

FB(A)  CD/BPD(D)   CD/BPD(D)     IWB (D)

sth. like that, depending a bit on transfer business (who leaves, who wants to come) as well.

1 hour ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

I’m playing Milan and I’m really struggling to get Diaz to perform in my AMC role (Treq). I’m using @RashidiFM21 FC Bayern tactic. Which role would you use Diaz? Treq, AMC, AP ?

That was designed to replicate a Bayern style, I wouldn't plug it in at Milan. Strip it back, change the roles to suit your team better & watch how Diaz interacts with the team :thup: If you need any help, start a new thread 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, halfspace3000 said:

any updates on this thread? @Johnny Ace

Not really pal, I'm waiting on IFs/IWs to get a fix :D I've ran a few things & they work better than on FM21 (maybe because of the IF's?), Messi at PSG as a Treq is just insane but he gets a big bump from free kicks & pens 

I want to try out Hakan at Inter so I may well do some time this week 

13 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

Not really pal, I'm waiting on IFs/IWs to get a fix :D I've ran a few things & they work better than on FM21 (maybe because of the IF's?), Messi at PSG as a Treq is just insane but he gets a big bump from free kicks & pens 

I want to try out Hakan at Inter so I may well do some time this week 

Alright no worries mate :)

3 hours ago, JoOSTAR said:

And do you use any specific Player Instructions?

LWB - Take more risks (idea is that he try and finds the AF as early as possible) works a treat BWM - Take more risks - see him more of a BBM but in defence he is much more aggressive

RWB - Aim crosses to centre - this is class, both strikers feed off of my WBs

Both BPD - Stay wider - I want them to play like a WCB but not get and high up, the reason ive gone with BPD and not WCB is because I find that the BPD are much better at bringing the ball out of defence and really break the lines

• 2 weeks later...