[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea if this is possible, but if there's a way to toggle what position shows up in the "Comparison" tab that would be a gamechanger for me. (i.e. if you could pop up a comparison of Dier to other Tottenham CBs on this screen since he's also capable of playing CB).

dier.thumb.PNG.50f7b54050cc75e32da5720cfa42d4be.PNG

Edited by bdavies26

Not sure if possible, but if the "i" (info) icon could be added within the match day experience, next to the Players Faces on the bench this would be useful 

I know Rensie's skin had it previously and always found it incredibly useful (you would hover over it to bring up player profile preview - seeing attributes etc

Edited by Connor

Anyone know why this would be happening. The white dashes under the logos. Seen screen shots from others and they dont seem to have the issue. 

bug.PNG

EDIT.... Turns out that if I changed the zoom level to 100 rather than 110 it goes away.

Edited by jimbo22

Hi, kudos for the skin, loving it so far! I second bdavies26's request, it would be awesome if the Comparison panel would be updated when we pick a different position on the Positions panel.

I'm also having a problem that isn't really related to this skin but I can't find a generic troubleshoot thread so I apologize for that (feel free to PM me with a possible answer). 

Everything was working perfectly before. A couple of hours ago I swapped the skins.fmf file on the data/game folder for Dosukoi's, in order to try to get the Japanese clubes overview fix for this skin. After some cache deletes and skin reloads, I ended up with just the default skin on the dropdown. I've tried everything: reverting the skins.fmf file to the original one, reinstalling the game, changing the user_data_location folder, deleting the Cache and Preferences folders under AppData, deleting and creating the skins folder again, adding new skins, etc. and nothing seems to work, there just seems to be no way for me to select a skin other than the default one, they never show up on the preferences drop down. Any ideas?

EDIT: Fixed on my last idea: changing this skin's file name!

Are you planning on releasing a fix to the Japanese clubs overview for this skin?

Edited by doom_master

Great skin. Been playing around with it to suit my taste and just wondered how one would go about changing the colours for the attribute analyser polygon? Not a massive fan of the default scheme.  

20211120223052_1.thumb.jpg.69113ee6c378a11aa77287753c196623.jpg

Edited by ben carter

38 minutes ago, ben carter said:

Great skin. Been playing around with it to suit my taste and just wondered how one would go about changing the colours for the attribute analyser polygon? Not a massive fan of the default scheme.  

There are 2 files, one for outfield and one for goalkeeper. They can be used to change the colours. They aren't with this skin though (I took them from the skin I used on fm21) 

27 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

There are 2 files, one for outfield and one for goalkeeper. They can be used to change the colours. They aren't with this skin though (I took them from the skin I used on fm21) 

Done. Much appreciated. :thup:

20211120234051_1.thumb.jpg.b7679261298d4aadfadc6856f899e79d.jpg

12 hours ago, ben carter said:

How did you put the most left selector to the right, so the player image is on the far left?

/edit: nevermind, already fixed it. :)

Edited by Rivanov

On 18/11/2021 at 15:31, Jazzbobification said:

Yep. It's very strange. Not a deal breaker though as I love the rest of it!

Can you send a screenshot? I have absolutely no problems with this particular issue.

On 14/11/2021 at 19:45, jayedson said:

Hey, thanks for all the effort and hard work!

Just noticed in latest update, I lose bottom panels on club profile screen when at 85% zoom, wasn't an issue in v2.1? Higher zooms are fine, just 85% a problem.

image.thumb.png.59f544fa64c09051b5a6d849ea372900.png

Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look 👍

On 14/11/2021 at 19:45, jayedson said:

Hey, thanks for all the effort and hard work!

Just noticed in latest update, I lose bottom panels on club profile screen when at 85% zoom, wasn't an issue in v2.1? Higher zooms are fine, just 85% a problem.

image.thumb.png.59f544fa64c09051b5a6d849ea372900.png

Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look 👍

Good evening,

i'm using this skin and i love it. I have one question : Where can i find the club 'estimated' value now ? before it was on the profile / general page of each club.

I have one more question, more of an issue. I give all the new regens, every season a real face using 'newgan manager' but suddenly all the regens (before i use the newgan manager option' get a default 'grey/black' face.

How is that possible ? i would like to see regen faces right till i change it with the newgan app.

11ce8400166e1b7fd007dbf2e8917a55.png
This is a newgen but he doens't get a regen faces after the intake.

And my manager picture is gone 

751cd680961b3821d9c2512ed0793c41.png

Edited by OlivierL

2 hours ago, OlivierL said:

Good evening,

i'm using this skin and i love it. I have one question : Where can i find the club 'estimated' value now ? before it was on the profile / general page of each club.

I have one more question, more of an issue. I give all the new regens, every season a real face using 'newgan manager' but suddenly all the regens (before i use the newgan manager option' get a default 'grey/black' face.

How is that possible ? i would like to see regen faces right till i change it with the newgan app.

11ce8400166e1b7fd007dbf2e8917a55.png
This is a newgen but he doens't get a regen faces after the intake.

And my manager picture is gone 

751cd680961b3821d9c2512ed0793c41.png

you likely turned off regen faces in the preferences. search for generated

@FMEnhanced absolutely love your skin. Thank you for making it.

May I ask for an addition?

On the Club Info section can you please add Finances to it? Either within the drop down menu of the bottom 3 panels or within the larger central panel where Calendar, Starting XI is etc?

I appreciate there is already a Financial section but sometimes it's good to have all the information within 1 screen rather than clicking elsewhere.

Thanks again.

Edited by Phil Macklam

On 17/11/2021 at 09:56, roddern said:

Hi,

I very much like this skin, however, I downloaded the DF11 facepack and now the size of the faces are much smaller than it was on the original skin (Zealand/FME skin). Do this skin have a facepack I can use?

Edit, when I click on a player profil. In mail and other places it looks fine.

The skin was created specifically to accommodate CUTOUT faces. They are the default faces supported by the game and newgens have them too.

I understand why people like DF11 as they look great, but there are several downsides.

1: When a player moves club, you the picture shows them wearing their old clubs jersey.

2: Most of the games panels weren't created to accommodate large portrait photos. They were made for smaller square cutout faces.

3: Newgens and staff all have cutout faces, including your 3D generated manager profile picture.

4: The NewGan face generator (by Zealand) for realistic newgen faces, was made for cutout faces.

As great as the DF11 pictures look and as much hard work as Necjeff has out into them, I cannot support them for those specific reasons.

1 hour ago, Phil Macklam said:

@FMEnhanced absolutely love your skin. Thank you for making it.

May I ask for an addition?

On the Club Info section can you please add Finances to it? Either within the drop down menu of the bottom 3 panels or within the larger central panel where Calendar, Starting XI is etc?

I appreciate there is already a Financial section but sometimes it's good to have all the information within 1 screen rather than clicking elsewhere.

Thanks again.

Hi. This has been done already and will be available in an update 🤘

20 hours ago, _neallyons_ said:

Lads, very well done - this is just fantastic! 

My only Q is - is there any way i can change the backround?

You can change the background if you extract the skin with the Resource Archiver, though it is not officially supported by the skin.

I have experimented with several different background methods and even extracted the game data from and old FM. I got something working that looked good, though nothing was as great as the regular, static background. For that reason, backgrounds will not be officially supported by FME. My apologies.

1 hour ago, FMEnhanced said:

You can change the background if you extract the skin with the Resource Archiver, though it is not officially supported by the skin.

I have experimented with several different background methods and even extracted the game data from and old FM. I got something working that looked good, though nothing was as great as the regular, static background. For that reason, backgrounds will not be officially supported by FME. My apologies.

By any chance are you working on a new player comparison UI (1v1 comparisons, multicomparisons) ? It'll be a pioneer among FM skins. Few suggestions for the same can be found in earlier posts. You work is very much appreciated. 👍

Regards.

5 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

im happy with the way it is now tbh! its a cracking skin! thanks again!

This skin is amazing, but is it possible for someone to send me the extracted files? I'm on the windows version of the game so can't use the resource archiver and would love to add a couple things for my personal use.

Any help would be appreciated.

56 minutes ago, xtsh said:

This skin is amazing, but is it possible for someone to send me the extracted files? I'm on the windows version of the game so can't use the resource archiver and would love to add a couple things for my personal use.

Any help would be appreciated.

These are the extracted files. I have changed some bits here and there. So it’s not 100% the base Zealand skin.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tfn1es6gfw68y02/FME_-_Zealand_v2.03.zip/file

4 minutes ago, xtsh said:

Cheers again mate. What changes have you made from the vanilla version?

• Processing Bar white instead of blue
  • Game Processing Bar back on top instead of center
  • Pre-Match Tactics Page full-width
  • Removed Zealand logo's from menubar

1 hour ago, Fancy Gaffot said:

Can you please add in the player overview page in the transfer status block the list of interested clubs?

It's already there. When clubs are interested, they will appear in the box.

38 minutes ago, bahmet said:

When next update?)

In the Transfer Status Tab on the Player Overview Page, on the left side. It is already there.

There is Minor Interest, Major Interest & Recent Offers. If it is empty, it is because nobody is interested.

Edited by Guest

Hey @FMEnhanced, relatively minor issue - on club info screen, junior coaching and youth recruitment star ratings seem to be stuck for me. Both have recently been upgraded to 'exceptional' (screenshots include hover tooltips just underneath the stars for reference). I would have thought as the max, this would be 5 stars for both? Have tried deleting cache and reloading skin but no change.

image.png.305961ce118829941778e2220103f0ee.png

image.png.6445b54dfbc2dd9629ba48471200b25d.png

6 hours ago, dℍaisa said:

dear fme,

another quick idea (don't know if it's possible to implement thought)

Is that you can add views as buttons, rather than drop-down menu (or keep both) , preferably the custom views.

1828983248_viewsasbuttons.png.7ec4d03035cf98c1ec12e8751d1d0ef5.png

2.png.041dc1849c35af284596e7cb46253a51.png

It'll be an immense QoL feature. 

Unfortunately, things like this are pretty much impossible. Modding the skin is like changing the HTML or CSS of a web page. It's all structure and style. The actual working of elements cannot be accessed or modified.

7 hours ago, McBride said:

Love this skin but having recurring problem. During match on the tablet I have Team Stats open and the tabs on there keep resetting after half time (and between games, of course).

Fixed for the next update! :)

8 hours ago, jayedson said:

Hey @FMEnhanced, relatively minor issue - on club info screen, junior coaching and youth recruitment star ratings seem to be stuck for me. Both have recently been upgraded to 'exceptional' (screenshots include hover tooltips just underneath the stars for reference). I would have thought as the max, this would be 5 stars for both? Have tried deleting cache and reloading skin but no change.

image.png.305961ce118829941778e2220103f0ee.png

image.png.6445b54dfbc2dd9629ba48471200b25d.png

Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into this. I just tested it by changing the values with the In-Game Editor and it worked fine. I'll see what I can do :thup:

4 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

Unfortunately, things like this are pretty much impossible. Modding the skin is like changing the HTML or CSS of a web page. It's all structure and style. The actual working of elements cannot be accessed or modified.

no worries, let me try luck in feature additions forum . 😉