[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

Ey m8. Not sure if these were raised yet >

Despite being a german club, when I go to club info I always get to see the english premier league.

Also, I cant seem to find where the favoured personel is placed, had to go back to default ui to see them.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've come across a problem with the skin which is also replectated in the SI main skin and that's black on black on data screens, they cannot be read properly.

So I've tried several others, some work on that screen but most don't. I've also put the same screen up below yours of the Material skin but also the TangFu Left Skin v22 also works.

I thought it was simply change the background, so I extracted the fmf with the Resource Archiver and changed the background and nothing.

So it must be to do with the boxes themselves or their transparency?

Please could we have a background selector or a less harsh background colour?

I realise that this is just one colour of team but it was enough that I've also flagged it up on the bugs section 

FME Zealand 2.3 

image.thumb.png.ea97a04044805c6a527df3083d5b0b16.png

Material Skin 2.0.22

image.thumb.png.db2be3b338b3b15ea80a472f3bb4763c.png

As you see it's a world of difference on the same screen but with different skins.

Again I so do appreciate your skin and thank you for making it but please can this be fixed? Thank you.

I had an idea that could be interesting. When you click on a stadium, is there a possibility to add the stadium picture to this screen? Now it is a bit dull because you only see a big pitch and some info.

I've managed to get some coach feedback in the overview panel, it's all very amateur but that's all i can get. Now I was wondering if it is possible to colorize the purple container, the one with coach comment, with the same colors we get in the tactics screen. So that it changes color when you look at a midfielder, a goalkeeper and so on. It is far from being useful but it would be nice (i guess)

20211125124908_1.thumb.jpg.178f4e896c665c0483a6d793a3276b98.jpg

• Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v3.00 (26/11/2021)

Hello,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for this skin which is even more incredible than last year. Also, it's only November and to have a skin of this quality so soon after the game's release is exceptional. Frankly, congratulations.

I have a quick question about the "trophies info" panel. As seen in the image below, the data label showing the name of the competition does not put it in full because, unfortunately in my first language which is French (nobody is perfect), the names are often longer than English.
I noted in the files that the identifier used was this one to display this name: id = "cmpn" which corresponds to the long name of the competition (COMP_LONG_NAME).

Does anyone here, if not the creator of the skin (whom I thank again) would know the identifier linked to the short name of the competition (COMP_SHORT_NAME) and which would allow here to see the entire the data label?

Thank you for reading me, have a great day!

trophies.PNG

For example, it's displayed "Ligue des Champions de" without "l'UEFA" that we can distinguish a little in the 3rd line. Same for "Coupe du Monde des Clubs de la" without "FIFA". With the short name of the competition, it will be perfect (for me) !

Edited by AtlasFR

Hi, thanks for a great skin. I apologise is this has been asked before but is there a way to keep the inbetween match panels as i choose them? I change them on custom but they default back after i make any match changes.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, gladman1 said:

Hi, thanks for a great skin. I apologise is this has been asked before but is there a way to keep the inbetween match panels as i choose them? I change them on custom but they default back after i make any match changes.

Thank you.

Hi,

This should have been fixed for the latest update, though let me know if v3.00 hasn't solved this for you.

3 hours ago, pearsiesgunners said:

I love this skin. It has truly transformed how FM feels and functions.

One minor issue... the stadium packs that appear on the club info page are pixelated. Any reason what may be causing this issue?

Running the game on a macbook air.

It all depends on the quality of the Stadium Pack. If the images are low quality then sadly they will inevitably be pixelated at larger sizes. Try the FMT Stadium Pack 👍

3 hours ago, AtlasFR said:

Hello,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for this skin which is even more incredible than last year. Also, it's only November and to have a skin of this quality so soon after the game's release is exceptional. Frankly, congratulations.

I have a quick question about the "trophies info" panel. As seen in the image below, the data label showing the name of the competition does not put it in full because, unfortunately in my first language which is French (nobody is perfect), the names are often longer than English.
I noted in the files that the identifier used was this one to display this name: id = "cmpn" which corresponds to the long name of the competition (COMP_LONG_NAME).

Does anyone here, if not the creator of the skin (whom I thank again) would know the identifier linked to the short name of the competition (COMP_SHORT_NAME) and which would allow here to see the entire the data label?

Thank you for reading me, have a great day!

trophies.PNG

For example, it's displayed "Ligue des Champions de" without "l'UEFA" that we can distinguish a little in the 3rd line. Same for "Coupe du Monde des Clubs de la" without "FIFA". With the short name of the competition, it will be perfect (for me) !

Thanks for letting me know. I'll change it for the next release.

On 24/11/2021 at 20:56, 0tto0o said:

I had an idea that could be interesting. When you click on a stadium, is there a possibility to add the stadium picture to this screen? Now it is a bit dull because you only see a big pitch and some info.

Added in v3.00

On 24/11/2021 at 18:47, Phil Macklam said:

I've come across a problem with the skin which is also replectated in the SI main skin and that's black on black on data screens, they cannot be read properly.

So I've tried several others, some work on that screen but most don't. I've also put the same screen up below yours of the Material skin but also the TangFu Left Skin v22 also works.

I thought it was simply change the background, so I extracted the fmf with the Resource Archiver and changed the background and nothing.

So it must be to do with the boxes themselves or their transparency?

Please could we have a background selector or a less harsh background colour?

I realise that this is just one colour of team but it was enough that I've also flagged it up on the bugs section 

FME Zealand 2.3 

image.thumb.png.ea97a04044805c6a527df3083d5b0b16.png

Material Skin 2.0.22

image.thumb.png.db2be3b338b3b15ea80a472f3bb4763c.png

As you see it's a world of difference on the same screen but with different skins.

Again I so do appreciate your skin and thank you for making it but please can this be fixed? Thank you.

Also sorted in V3.00

6 hours ago, Rivanov said:

Does anyone know which panels these are? And then especially the top menu bar

1325757970_Screenshot2021-11-26at09_12_55.thumb.png.8be1cbbaca02113c07e0192ae8f1dc17.png1356795517_Screenshot2021-11-26at09_36_50.thumb.png.157af45e8194ebc1f639b9c8a3249cde.png

I'm not by my computer sadly (responding to comments from my phone).

They should all be in the "match" folder as they are all related to the match day. One of them (the top bar) is a "header panel". It could be the match day header panel or similar.

One way to narrow it down is to remove files from the folder, refresh and see if it disappeared. Alternatively, search the code for something specific...a label, a button you know the name of etc.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful at the present moment.

1 hour ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hi,

This should have been fixed for the latest update, though let me know if v3.00 hasn't solved this for you.

hi. no it hasnt, its refers back to the original panels.

Is there any known issue regarding the watching of individual goals via the match screen?

I am having issues doing just this since i added this skin today. I'm clicking on the time of the goal as i would have done in past FMs.

I can watch the match goals, just not individual ones.

I've relaoded the base skin and can watch individual goals.

3 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

I'm not by my computer sadly (responding to comments from my phone).

They should all be in the "match" folder as they are all related to the match day. One of them (the top bar) is a "header panel". It could be the match day header panel or similar.

One way to narrow it down is to remove files from the folder, refresh and see if it disappeared. Alternatively, search the code for something specific...a label, a button you know the name of etc.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful at the present moment.

Thanks @FMEnhanced but unfortunately none of the panels in match flder contains this header. I already changed match day header panel.xml but these two screens aren't in this folder. I want to remove the Zealand logo for my own purpose.. I removed it everywhere except on these two pages.

3 hours ago, anagain said:

Is there any known issue regarding the watching of individual goals via the match screen?

I am having issues doing just this since i added this skin today. I'm clicking on the time of the goal as i would have done in past FMs.

I can watch the match goals, just not individual ones.

I've relaoded the base skin and can watch individual goals.

Not heard this one before. Thanks for letting me know. I'll investigate. Just to be certain, can you describe the steps you are taking to encounter this behaviour? I'm sure I'll figure it, though better to be certain.

2 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

Not heard this one before. Thanks for letting me know. I'll investigate. Just to be certain, can you describe the steps you are taking to encounter this behaviour? I'm sure I'll figure it, though better to be certain.

I was just watching goals in previous matches. Clicked on the timestamp next to the scorer on the match home page (under notable events) and nothing happened. (Red Circle, below)

FM22_FME_HIghlightsissue.thumb.png.b73556630b54d9f4959406f0f6ecdde5.png

I was able to use the 'watch goals' option at the top right fine. (Orange Circle, above) It does take a few seconds before I get the loading highlights bar though.

I just loaded up the game to take the screenshot above and tried again. I can't get that S. Shields goal to play when using the FME skin, or any notable event. I switched to the base skin and tried to play the goal and it worked.

When I try this on the base skin the game brings up a bar that says 'loading match report'. It also does this when clicking on the 'watch goals' button. Whether there is an issue with the timestamps in notable events not connecting to the match report, or something. I'm certainly no expert. It's just a thought.

I do use 125% zoom and I know skins don't always work properly with zoom (old eyes and need to zoom). I've just set the zoom level back to 100% and I still can't get a single goal to load from the notable events panel.

I hope this helps, and thanks for investigating. If there is anything else you need feel free to contact me.

Hi @FMEnhanced , Loving your work a lot i would said it is revolutionary even. Can i give a suggestion on swaping the Season stats and Comparision panel in the Scout report section? This is due to my weak eyes sight and i play the game on 125 % zoom.

I will look like this in 100% zoom. I wanted to swap the season stats panel and squad comparision panel, I could have checked the Season stats in the Stats section not necessary in this Scout Report Section.

1559793035_swapthings.thumb.png.eca7586559cf27f09016758ee3306f21.png

This is what it looked like when the game is zoomed in, i could only see the season stats panel

1658045622_whenzoom.thumb.png.30627eed9692c70306e24b73f9d033c9.png

The reason for this is because this is the only panel that is dynamic when i want to compare a player in different roles. I couldn't get this panel if i am zoomed in. ( It is a game changer for me)

For Example i want to compare Sanna when he is played in MC and DR compare to the squad. (Only this scene is dynamic according to the roles i select)

52016844_change2.thumb.png.18e65e7c95f4d0e968f6870caeb3727f.png

581329613_change1.thumb.png.f7b64071f58c591b60a14c4a7fe77aa9.png

For this scene, there are no dynamics at all, when i choose different roles.

116504883_nodynamic1.thumb.png.37c5c088ddc7549f899e088bfca3211d.png

334825759_nodynamic2.thumb.png.e05a21588eeec2c7caf0ace992ff9303.png

Once again, I really appreciate you for making a skins that is zoom compatible. I think it is the best skin since it helps with clarity where to look, and it helps people with poor eyes sight like i am. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Hzano123

6 hours ago, anagain said:

I was just watching goals in previous matches. Clicked on the timestamp next to the scorer on the match home page (under notable events) and nothing happened. (Red Circle, below)

FM22_FME_HIghlightsissue.thumb.png.b73556630b54d9f4959406f0f6ecdde5.png

I was able to use the 'watch goals' option at the top right fine. (Orange Circle, above) It does take a few seconds before I get the loading highlights bar though.

I just loaded up the game to take the screenshot above and tried again. I can't get that S. Shields goal to play when using the FME skin, or any notable event. I switched to the base skin and tried to play the goal and it worked.

When I try this on the base skin the game brings up a bar that says 'loading match report'. It also does this when clicking on the 'watch goals' button. Whether there is an issue with the timestamps in notable events not connecting to the match report, or something. I'm certainly no expert. It's just a thought.

I do use 125% zoom and I know skins don't always work properly with zoom (old eyes and need to zoom). I've just set the zoom level back to 100% and I still can't get a single goal to load from the notable events panel.

I hope this helps, and thanks for investigating. If there is anything else you need feel free to contact me.

Thanks a lot for the info. The issue was indeed corrected last night and will be included in the next update 👍

Thanks a lot for the detailed breakdown of the issue. The problem was caused due to me putting a Notable Events Container inside another Notable Events Container. Removing the outer container fixed the issue and restored the timestamp links.

12 minutes ago, Hzano123 said:

Hi @FMEnhanced , Loving your work a lot i would said it is revolutionary even. Can i give a suggestion on swaping the Season stats and Comparision panel in the Scout report section? This is due to my weak eyes sight and i play the game on 125 % zoom.

I will look like this in 100% zoom. I wanted to swap the season stats panel and squad comparision panel, I could have checked the Season stats in the Stats section not necessary in this Scout Report Section.

1559793035_swapthings.thumb.png.eca7586559cf27f09016758ee3306f21.png

This is what it looked like when the game is zoomed in, i could only see the season stats panel

1658045622_whenzoom.thumb.png.30627eed9692c70306e24b73f9d033c9.png

The reason for this is because this is the only panel that is dynamic when i want to compare a player in different roles. I couldn't get this panel if i am zoomed in. ( It is a game changer for me)

For Example i want to compare Sanna when he is played in MC and DR compare to the squad. (Only this scene is dynamic according to the roles i select)

52016844_change2.thumb.png.18e65e7c95f4d0e968f6870caeb3727f.png

581329613_change1.thumb.png.f7b64071f58c591b60a14c4a7fe77aa9.png

For this scene, there are no dynamics at all, when i choose different roles.

116504883_nodynamic1.thumb.png.37c5c088ddc7549f899e088bfca3211d.png

334825759_nodynamic2.thumb.png.e05a21588eeec2c7caf0ace992ff9303.png

Once again, I really appreciate you for making a skins that is zoom compatible. I think it is the best skin since it helps with clarity where to look, and it helps people with poor eyes sight like i am. Thanks in advance.

Hi @Hzano123 I wanted to add the dynamic role comparison widget to the Player Overview, though doing so caused some issues.

The Dynamic Role Comparison widget makes the Selected Role (next to attributes) change, though without changing which attributes are highlighted. It is something that can't be avoided.

I will find a way to make the Dynamic Comparison usable somewhere else for you. Either on the Scout Report or elsewhere. I'll make a note of it when it has been achieved 👍

48 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hi @Hzano123 I wanted to add the dynamic role comparison widget to the Player Overview, though doing so caused some issues.

The Dynamic Role Comparison widget makes the Selected Role (next to attributes) change, though without changing which attributes are highlighted. It is something that can't be avoided.

I will find a way to make the Dynamic Comparison usable somewhere else for you. Either on the Scout Report or elsewhere. I'll make a note of it when it has been achieved 👍

That's amazing to hear! Thanks you so much for that! I will definitely look forward to your next update.

Swapping the season stats with squad comparison on the Scout Report, should be sufficient enough for me thou, since i guess it will be too much of a hassle to tried to make it work on the Overview tab

On 26/11/2021 at 09:13, Rivanov said:

Does anyone know which panels these are? And then especially the top menu bar

1325757970_Screenshot2021-11-26at09_12_55.thumb.png.8be1cbbaca02113c07e0192ae8f1dc17.png1356795517_Screenshot2021-11-26at09_36_50.thumb.png.157af45e8194ebc1f639b9c8a3249cde.png

@michaeltmurrayukDo you perhaps know which file contains the header of these screens? I have found the XML files for Team News and Team Talk.

But the header isn't in that file.. it's separate.

Edited by Rivanov

1 hour ago, Rivanov said:

@michaeltmurrayukDo you perhaps know which file contains the header of these screens? I have found the XML files for Team News and Team Talk.

But the header isn't in that file.. it's separate.

panels/match/match day header panel? Lines 99 - 105?

<!-- FM button -->
                <widget class="popup_button" id="fmst" fixed="true" appearance="chrome/buttons/zealand/button" width="44" height="44" disable_wheel="true" icon_enabled="false" secondary_icon_enabled="false" icon_alignment="centre_left" controller_button="select_button" gamepad_icon_alignment="centre_right">
                    <event id="click_notification_event" event_id="FM" item="NULL" />
                    <event id="menu_layout_notification_event" event_id="mlne" event_target="fmst" />
                    <record id="items" file="menus/game" />
                    <translation id="hint" translation_id="292829" type="use" value="Options[COMMENT: menubar game options button]" />
                </widget>

3 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

panels/match/match day header panel? Lines 99 - 105?

<!-- FM button -->
                <widget class="popup_button" id="fmst" fixed="true" appearance="chrome/buttons/zealand/button" width="44" height="44" disable_wheel="true" icon_enabled="false" secondary_icon_enabled="false" icon_alignment="centre_left" controller_button="select_button" gamepad_icon_alignment="centre_right">
                    <event id="click_notification_event" event_id="FM" item="NULL" />
                    <event id="menu_layout_notification_event" event_id="mlne" event_target="fmst" />
                    <record id="items" file="menus/game" />
                    <translation id="hint" translation_id="292829" type="use" value="Options[COMMENT: menubar game options button]" />
                </widget>

Already changed that file and that fixes most of the panels. But not these panels unfortunately.. I really don't know which file has these header files.

8 hours ago, IamOverrated said:

Hey @FMEnhancedwould it be possible to make hte custom panels clickable? It'd be amazing if the career stats in the upper part of the player screen would lead to History > career stats, just like the normal panel does. Not sure if it's possible to make those headers clickable, though.

CleanShot 2021-11-27 at 08.57.59.png

Aha yes. Will do. Got a few loose ends to tie up 🤘

1 hour ago, bahmet said:

How do I reduce background transparency by 10%? I can't do it.UlX8N2q.jpg

You'd have to increase the opacity of the background image, or put a container in front of the background graphic with a semi transparent graphic. 

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

The only other option would be to just replace the graphic?

Also did that, but than it removes the button completely. Really strange.
I swapped all files in the zealand folder with the "normal" files, but when I do that I don't have a button at all.

7 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

Also did that, but than it removes the button completely. Really strange.
I swapped all files in the zealand folder with the "normal" files, but when I do that I don't have a button at all.

That is strange. Like you (I'm guessing), I looked through every possible file and searched specifically for "zealand", but couldn't find anything other than what I posted earlier. 

2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

That is strange. Like you (I'm guessing), I looked through every possible file and searched specifically for "zealand", but couldn't find anything other than what I posted earlier. 

I know. Did exactly that.