[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

5 hours ago, bahmet said:

1. Error?

Reveal hidden contents

d0SaCok.jpg

2. How to make descriptions of the stadium on top of the photo? With transparency effect.

I play 110%, because the font is small. Some important panels are missing.

Reveal hidden contents

etfYWKL.png

3. How do I reduce my footer height? To accommodate more data in the top panels.

4. It would be good to see on the club's page: rivals, average salary, estimated value, idols, legends, trophies and other interesting data.

I will look into this. Unfortunately, some of what you requested would not work. Making a responsive panel as complex as this required a lot of time. It's not other skins where they just put everything in a box and say "only for 1920x1080".

The height of the top section has been specifically set. Changing it would cause absolute chaos and so I advise against it.

The labels were used as an adaptable element so that when the stadium became too tall and distorted the image, the labels would appear to fill some space and keep the aspect ratio of the stadium.

With responsiveness, it is a balancing act. I tried to give everyone as much important info as possible, while sacrificing as little as possible. Clicking on the stadium name, takes you to the stadium page where you can view all info regarding the stadium and so not all is lost.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Squinty13 said:

Aside from the league table and squad status bugs, the club overview screen is a real improvement.  Great work!

I will fix the table for the next update. Pesky bugs 🤘

11 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

The issue was fixed in a previous update. If you are still encountering the issue, clear your cache and reload.

Annoyingly, FM have three variables for the small, medium and large sizes of the tablet. They cannot be bypassed and instead need to be specifically set. As they cannot be bypassed, the user must be restricted in how far they are allowed to drag their panels. I did that in a previous update. An invisible panel restricts how far you can drag the tablet so that you don't go over the "pre determined" sizes set in the code.

Thanks for this- I have cleared the cache and it looks different so I will see.  One small point is that the league table showing on the overview page is the EPL and I am playing in Scotland?

15 hours ago, SkaldfraNorden said:

Not sure if this is skin or game-based bug, but in pre-match and tactics view, APPS are tied to international apps, not club

When I go to switch columns, there is separate "intl apps" stat, that shows the same values.

Squad view is working fine

Edit: attached Szoboslai profile pic to compare statts

image.png

image.png.baa4c2062abbba74e1e05db1fabda0df.png

Based on Szoboslaoi, his appearances seem correct regarding league appearances.

I haven't messed with any of that and so I would have to conclude that if you have indeed found a bug, it is an FM Bug.

1 minute ago, FrazT said:

Thanks for this- I have cleared the cache and it looks different so I will see.  One small point is that the league table showing on the overview page is the EPL and I am playing in Scotland?

Haha yes, everyone is confused by this. The table was extracted from "Leagues in focus" and so it seems to be an ever changing panel 🤣

I will add a fix for the next update 🤘

11 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Haha yes, everyone is confused by this. The table was extracted from "Leagues in focus" and so it seems to be an ever changing panel 🤣

I will add a fix for the next update 🤘

league table is just easier to take from the news panel. look how i done it with tcs 

21 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

league table is just easier to take from the news panel. look how i done it with tcs 

For some reason, it won't work. Using the Competition News Panel hasn't worked for me, nor has putting it inside the "team_container_information_overview_panel". Very strange.

33 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

My bad. Rookie error lol. Had my sound off so couldn't hear the "ping" when I made a typo. Spelt container wrong "contianer"... typical!

36 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

My bad. Rookie error lol. Had my sound off so couldn't hear the "ping" when I made a typo. Spelt container wrong "contianer"... typical!

Used to have this nice error dialog come up and tell you what's wrong, don't know why they removed it lmao

I have downloaded this skin and some of it seems to be missing. Most of it is the same as shown but the main part that is missing is squad view, selecting a play. I get nothing like zealand has (@4.39 in youtube vid) also on scouting, i get agent feedback on the right, not the comparison to your players. anyone know whats happening here?

squad view.JPG

• Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v2.01

I've updated to 2.1 and my league tables are fixed, thank you.

@FMEnhanced or anyone, sorry if i'm missing something obvious i'm still getting "coming soon" on stadium & skin background.

Is there a specific stadium pack I need to grab to resolve this?

Cheers.

1 minute ago, ricmetty said:

I've updated to 2.1 and my league tables are fixed, thank you.

@FMEnhanced or anyone, sorry if i'm missing something obvious i'm still getting "coming soon" on stadium & skin background.

Is there a specific stadium pack I need to grab to resolve this?

Cheers.

Can you post a screenshot. I'm not entirely sure what you mean. I have a theory that you have downloaded a Stadium Pack and the person that created it, added "Coming soon" images as default until they add the missing images.

5 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Can you post a screenshot. I'm not entirely sure what you mean. I have a theory that you have downloaded a Stadium Pack and the person that created it, added "Coming soon" images as default until they add the missing images.

Hi, thanks for the reply, see here. If there is a recommended stadium (and possibly background) pack, please let me know. Thank you.

barca.JPG

Edited by ricmetty

7 minutes ago, ricmetty said:

Hi, thanks for the reply, see here. If there is a recommended stadium (and possibly background) pack, please let me know. Thank you.

barca.JPG

It is indeed the Stadium Pack you have used. They did not get all the images and so they added some generic ones like that. Check out FMScout, FM Base and Sortitoutsi for packs :)

1 minute ago, FMEnhanced said:

It is indeed the Stadium Pack you have used. They did not get all the images and so they added some generic ones like that. Check out FMScout, FM Base and Sortitoutsi for packs :)

Bizarre, i've used the Sortitoutsi megapack, will try a reinstall, Cheers.

12 minutes ago, Grimanos said:

On the 2.01 update when i press the league table button on the club info the button doesnt do anything

image.png

Thanks a lot. I will fix for the next update.

5 minutes ago, ricmetty said:

Bizarre, i've used the Sortitoutsi megapack, will try a reinstall, Cheers.

I don't believe that pack has the Nou Camp image. Get a pack from FM Scout and see what happens.

8 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Where do you find this view? is it the home part as I cannot find this on mine at all XD 

21 minutes ago, Pavel nedved said:

I want to ask one thing how can i put the first color on trophies..sorry for my English I meanlight-cluba9fd00843b39aa29.thumb.jpg.a0bdd803176d5409bcd3f5c0b6eb7a83.jpg like this..!

<container class="inner_subtle_box" height="75">
	<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" vertical_gap="0"/>

<widget class="text" id="wcnt" alignment="centre" size="large" style="bold" auto_size="vertical" />
    <widget class="comp_button" id="cmpn" multiline="true" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre_x,top" icon_enabled="true" size="small"/>

</container>

If you change the "inner_subtle_box" to a "contrast_box" that will change the colour of the box. Then you need to add colour="secondary" to the text element and the comp_button.

8 minutes ago, Wolfy_M_C_13 said:

Where do you find this view? is it the home part as I cannot find this on mine at all XD 

Club Info. It is in the update v2.01

6 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

<container class="inner_subtle_box" height="75">
	<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" vertical_gap="0"/>

<widget class="text" id="wcnt" alignment="centre" size="large" style="bold" auto_size="vertical" />
    <widget class="comp_button" id="cmpn" multiline="true" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre_x,top" icon_enabled="true" size="small"/>

</container>

If you change the "inner_subtle_box" to a "contrast_box" that will change the colour of the box. Then you need to add colour="secondary" to the text element and the comp_button.

Because I am awful can you please show me what is the right?

18 minutes ago, Wolfy_M_C_13 said:

where is this view ? as I do not have/cannot find it

Club Info, above Club Vision in the sidebar. Always clear your cache and reload. Those options are in preferences. Untick "Use Caching".

2 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Club Info, above Club Vision in the sidebar. Always clear your cache and reload. Those options are in preferences. Untick "Use Caching".

Ah thank you! found it. it wasnt there before but just downloaded the update and cleared cache and its there. thanks!

56 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

I don't believe that pack has the Nou Camp image. Get a pack from FM Scout and see what happens.

Thank you, sorted now with an alternate download, sublime work pal! 

29 minutes ago, Wolfy_M_C_13 said:

what i do not have though is all the tabs at the top, like the liverpool post before though

header.JPG

Because I wasn't managing Liverpool. You have different tabs depending on if it is your team or the AI. Come on now lol, this is simple stuff 😝🤘

Enjoying 2.1, thanks!

Sorry to lump another question/request on you but is there any chance that the Scout report page when you click on the actual scout report, could look the same as the scout report you receive to your inbox? So, to include the attributes and medical tabs above the coloured scout rating box. When you go through a recruitment meeting they show you a scouting report which is much more similar to the 2nd photo I have linked, It has the web diagram and the attributes tab etc.

Hope you're finding some time to actually enjoy FM yourself! Cheers.

> Scout report page
nf0Yzae.png

> Scout report to inbox

yAOvj87.png

1 hour ago, aduh said:

Is it only me now that Club Info is lagging like hell?

Me too. I moved the game to my M.2 booting disk for this but the first time you click the club info is taking ages. Also when I'm reloading the skin viewing the club info is taking like 2 minutes. Anywhere else, with any other skin is ok.

7 minutes ago, alexmorak said:

Me too. I moved the game to my M.2 booting disk for this but the first time you click the club info is taking ages. Also when I'm reloading the skin viewing the club info is taking like 2 minutes. Anywhere else, with any other skin is ok.

Yep and its not because of stadium pictures (file size). On other skins there are no lag at all on Club Info.

Edited by aduh