[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

i use 1920x1080 monitor and when i watch match in the start of the match i need to change touchline tablet from 6 sections to 8 sections. and after every moment when you watch a dangerous moment and come back to the touchline tablet its again 6 sections. also in match statistics after game (like shots, xg and this line under them that show who had more shots, xg etc) xg thing doesnt show your opponents xg (if you had 1.23 xg and opponent 1.21 xg the whole line will be your)

and then not a problems but more good features 

1st - i want to see players faces when i choose tactics(i dont know, maybe some of you have a good life even without this but for me its important). 2nd - its very small thing and 95% of fm enjoyers wont see it but when you open players profile(which is pretty beatiful) and then manager profile it looks very differently1st - i want to see players faces when i choose tactics(i dont know, maybe some of you have a good life even without this but for me its important). 2nd - its very small thing and 95% of fm enjoyers wont see it but when you open players profile(which is pretty beatiful) and then manager profile it looks very differently and i think managers profile should look like a players profile. edit: and when you click "continue" in top right corner and then appear this thing at the top of the screen, i found it quite nice and really want to keep it like it was, i dont like when it is in the center of the screen and i think managers profile should look like a players profile. edit: and when you click "continue" in top right corner and then appear this thing at the top of the screen, i found it quite nice and really want to keep it like it was, i dont like when it is in the center of the screen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, vaniiishh said:

i use 1920x1080 monitor and when i watch match in the start of the match i need to change touchline tablet from 6 sections to 8 sections. and after every moment when you watch a dangerous moment and come back to the touchline tablet its again 6 sections. also in match statistics after game (like shots, xg and this line under them that show who had more shots, xg etc) xg thing doesnt show your opponents xg (if you had 1.23 xg and opponent 1.21 xg the whole line will be your)

and then not a problems but more good features 

1st - i want to see players faces when i choose tactics(i dont know, maybe some of you have a good life even without this but for me its important). 2nd - its very small thing and 95% of fm enjoyers wont see it but when you open players profile(which is pretty beatiful) and then manager profile it looks very differently1st - i want to see players faces when i choose tactics(i dont know, maybe some of you have a good life even without this but for me its important). 2nd - its very small thing and 95% of fm enjoyers wont see it but when you open players profile(which is pretty beatiful) and then manager profile it looks very differently and i think managers profile should look like a players profile. edit: and when you click "continue" in top right corner and then appear this thing at the top of the screen, i found it quite nice and really want to keep it like it was, i dont like when it is in the center of the screen and i think managers profile should look like a players profile. edit: and when you click "continue" in top right corner and then appear this thing at the top of the screen, i found it quite nice and really want to keep it like it was, i dont like when it is in the center of the screen

Haha, the entitlement of this comment. 

Here is an idea mate, fix it yourself. I’m terrible a skin making myself, however, if I want to add something, I try and fix it myself. 

The demanding vibe of this comment is what drives talented skin creators away from this site and personally, I’m sick to death of it. 

Wonderful job@FMEnhanced ! You can see in the details how well thought out it is, and how much time you spent to create it. Bravo!

As it's a "bug reporting" thread - I will share one thing I've noticed by far. In the training tab weaker foot training is missing (panel changed in relation to FM21).

obraz.png.469a6fa26ffabcdd15b94228d1b43f63.png

Hi @FMEnhanced

First of all, great skin! I really enjoy the additions you put in to make important information easier accessable. Great job! It will surely make my life easier.

As for me FM is all about immersion and a good connection to my players in order to enjoy the save. Hence, I’m a huge fan of seeing player faces, stadium pics, jerseys etc. on as many screens as possible.

Therefore, I’d like to suggest a couple of additions, which hopefully also other users will enjoy:

Player faces

-        Add them to the tactics screen next to the jersey (like many other skins already do)

-        Add them to dressing room (maybe on the right hand side of the box, next to the player's name)

-        Add them to the bench during the match (maybe by even replacing the jerseys)

As it’s a Zealand skin, I feel like adding more player faces would work perfectly with Zealand‘s NewGan Facepack and the cut outs in general.

Stadium pictures

Again, for immersion purposes I’d suggest adding the stadium pictures to the club overview and to the match overview in the calendar. There are plenty of examples in others skins, that do it well.

Jersey on player profile

I feel like this is a nice addition. But also agree with the feedback from a couple of streamers, that it’s not really appealing right now. Also in smaller resolutions it’s not shown on the left-hand side at all.

Have you considered making it a bit smaller and adding it to the player face box with the logos, by putting the jersey in the background of the player’s fac? I think Rensie and others did it quite well in the last iterations of their skins.

Match

Add full team names & logos in the score panel in the left corner. 

Those are a couple of addtions/changes I’d suggest. Happy to hear your opinion on it. Thanks!

Unfortunately I don't have time today to go through all the feedback, though I will endeavour to do so over the weekend and get working on new features and fixes. v1.06 is now live with some bug fixes :)

Make sure you are on v1.06. I had some problems with posting the wrong download link. You will see the name in the dropdown in the skin preferences menu.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Wozzie:

Wonderful job@FMEnhanced ! You can see in the details how well thought out it is, and how much time you spent to create it. Bravo!

Have to second this. E.g. the touchline tablet with the option to switch between Overview und Analysis. Or the simplicity of the player profile, but yet has everything on it. So many "small" stuff, that made this skin so great.

18 minutes ago, BamBamBam said:

image.thumb.png.4624b358a8ddcfd60f644a8bd3c96026.pngAlthough it does seem like the highlighted news item is still stuck 

Make sure you are on v1.06 (you'll see the name in the drop-down.

Furthermore, if you still have issues, clear the cache in preferences and then reload the skin.

I tested it thoroughly on v1.06 and it was working perfectly.

There was a problem with the download link initially and the version was still v1.05 🤘

Edited by Guest

Managed to edit the skin (for my own purposes) to get some things similar to Split View (some good old FMs vibe) on the Touchline Tablet.

It's only needed to add five xml files to the match panels folder and to edit one existing xml file. Everthing is in attachments if you wanna include this in the next revision. I think it's a good thing for someone that want to share a match result on social media/discord/forums.

touchline-table2.jpg

changes.zip

Edited by crooy3

Il 31/10/2021 in 02:30 , FMEnhanced ha scritto:

FME - ZEALAND
In partnership with YouTube and Twitch streamer Zealand Shannon ( TwitterTwitch | YouTube )

main.thumb.png.d6b38740a6567d12749a945e761c4110.png

Download

UPDATE INFORMATION

v1.06 - Now Available

- The news feed has been fixed. There was a bug whereby the wrong news item would be highlighted after continuing.
- Notable Events now appear on past game highlight screens.
- The Touchline Tablet no longer resets size in between highlights.
- The Data Hub polygons are no longer the same colour and can therefore be distinguished.
- The Processing Bar is now a floating panel.

FEATURES

- Within the many sections of the game, users have access to several Zealand tutorials. When a relevant tutorial is available, a YouTube icon will appear in the title bar.

- Users are able to simulate matches to save time. Simulating a match will produce a 'Post Match Overview' highlighting the Score, Match Stats and Player Ratings.

- The 'Touchline Tablet' has been modified to show show greater information and utilizes more of the on-screen space.

- Player profiles have been enhanced with selector panels, tabs and dynamic information which changes with context.

SUPPORT

- Works with all resolutions.

BUGS/FEATURE REQUESTS

- Feel free to submit information relating to bugs as well as requests for possible additions.

main5.thumb.png.df6ff39a96ef3cd18c171552114d3e43.pngmain2.thumb.png.04859fe80d593c71fa5fb9d95565b352.pngmain3.thumb.png.4053777b78ae7333ccc33cdab2b9cdf0.pngmain6.thumb.png.56a80ddf6e9265b00f418c9e579ec8f8.pngmain8.thumb.png.b61b84630f2b255aff5a73c6108238cd.pngmain9.thumb.png.a37ea68103cf4f9fe892e6844f6b3845.pngmain10.thumb.png.6966573773e9a94430111ca8c0384895.pngmain11.thumb.png.0d6671c8dc1cc2e90fe4a115cd23ae74.png

@FMEnhanced I would be interested in jersey numbers if it were possible, thank you, great job anyway good

2 hours ago, BamBamBam said:

Got the right version.

Cleared the cache and reloaded the skin and then the game and still the same issue unfortunately 

image.png.790aa7f6c04a97fe6db687466ba6fe04.png

image.thumb.png.25553a4a090279cf713765e5588f6def.png

hmm, I have the same that the highlight does not show the first new message. I updated to 1.06, cleared cache, reloaded. Not a biggie maybe I have to delete it completely and download it again.

3 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

Make sure you are on v1.06 (you'll see the name in the drop-down.

Furthermore, if you still have issues, clear the cache in preferences and then reload the skin.

I tested it thoroughly on v1.06 and it was working perfectly.

There was a problem with the download link initially and the version was still v1.05 🤘

Thank you for all of your work!

I had the same issue as the user you quoted (news feed message highlights), I can confirm that clearing cache and reloading worked to resolve this for me. I'm sure you knew that anyway but just for some confirmation! I saw you say you're going to work on it over the weekend, hopefully we don't take up too much of your free time, you deserve a beer and your feet up if you are into that!

Edit: After initially working, I have had this issue occur again since. Definitely using v1.06. It doesn't happen all the time though, if I can figure out what causes it to occur again I'll post again.

Edited by Lck_Ambush

34 minutes ago, tyro said:

hmm, I have the same that the highlight does not show the first new message. I updated to 1.06, cleared cache, reloaded. Not a biggie maybe I have to delete it completely and download it again.

> Close football manager, if it is open
> Go to the skins folder on your computer
> Delete the file that is in there (Not the config)
> Download the new file from the link in this topic
> Move the new .fmf file into the skins folder
> Open football manager, go to preferences, select "FME: Zealand - 1.06" as your skin
> In the bottom left of this window there is a drop down menu with the word "reset", from the drop down menu chose clear cache.
> Click reload skin in the bottom right

Seems like you know most of this but I thought best to include all the instructions for anyone else who might read it. Doing this resolved the issue for me.

Edit: After initially working, I have had this issue occur again since.

Edited by Lck_Ambush

Cheers for the feedback. Teething problems obviously now. Checked it thoroughly last night with several saves and it seemed to work great. I'll have another look this evening.

Can you tell me, please, where did you edit the colours of the positions within the tactics? Colours for defenders, midfielders and forwards...

I know where to edit colours of duties in the settings file but I didn't find the boxes for positions/roles.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, keysi said:

Can you tell me, please, where did you edit the colours of the positions within the tactics? Colours for defenders, midfielders and forwards...

I know where to edit colours of duties in the settings file but I didn't find the boxes for positions/roles.

Thank you.

extract settings.fmf, its in fm colours.xml

<!--colours for the position lines on the tactics pitch and widgets-->
    <colour name="goalkeeper_line"                             value="rgb(98,91,80)" />
    <colour name="defender_line"                             value="rgb(61,118,165)" />
    <colour name="defensive_midfielder_line"                 value="rgb(105,117,129)" />
    <colour name="midfielder_line"                             value="rgb(71,81,91)" />
    <colour name="attacking_midfielder_line"                 value="rgb(38,45,52)" />
    <colour name="attacker_line"                             value="rgb(100,88,132)" />
    <colour name="substitutes_line"                         value="rgb(90,90,100)"/>

1 minute ago, bluestillidie00 said:

extract settings.fmf, its in fm colours.xml

<!--colours for the position lines on the tactics pitch and widgets-->
    <colour name="goalkeeper_line"                             value="rgb(98,91,80)" />
    <colour name="defender_line"                             value="rgb(61,118,165)" />
    <colour name="defensive_midfielder_line"                 value="rgb(105,117,129)" />
    <colour name="midfielder_line"                             value="rgb(71,81,91)" />
    <colour name="attacking_midfielder_line"                 value="rgb(38,45,52)" />
    <colour name="attacker_line"                             value="rgb(100,88,132)" />
    <colour name="substitutes_line"                         value="rgb(90,90,100)"/>

Great, thanks, I missed it in my settings file. I searched it via role or duties.

Thanks again.

Would like to see League stages bought over to the left .... league stage panel views.xml

Also in ( tactic overview side panel ) would like past meetings so we can look at other teams past meetings 

<container class="team_next_match_opponent_panel" entity_layout_id="it22" id="oppo" name="analysis">
        <attachment class="show_medium_vertical" min_value="900" />
                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" offset="620" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="main"/>
                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" offset="-2" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="main"/>
                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_left" offset="2" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="main"/>
                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" set_side="right" target="main"/>
            </container>

Also odds in Schedule screen ( Fixture Details )

<!--odds-->
      <widget class="label" id="FOtl" auto_size="all" font="title"/>
      <widget id="cot" class="fixture_odds_text" alignment="centre,centre_y" style="bold" colour="accent">
          <record id="object_property">
          <integer id="get_property" value="FxOd" />
               </record>
      </widget>

Just some ideas 

Strange. Yesterday, the Touchline Tablet resize was fixed.. but now it's back to default after a key highlight.

Maybe it's a scaling issue? Yesterday I played on my 27" 1440p external monitor in 1920x1080 windowed with 100% zoom.

Now I play on my 14" MacBook Pro screen in 1512x870 windowed with 90% zoom.

Edited by Rivanov

On 06/11/2021 at 10:10, NIKOLASRUFFET said:

Im really enjoying this skin but I think I found a bug 
The Inbox icon seems to be missing

This is on the 1.06 version
image.png.4d51cc4aa790abb47f7a530e006807ea.pngThis i

You just have to clear cache and then reload. I had the same and then it appeared. 

I've also really enjoyed the skin - thanks for putting it together. I just loaded 1.07 and I can't read the messages in my inbox anymore - I'm playing as a national manager, My monitor it set to 1920x1080, I have a PC. I don't know if there's any other relevant information that would be helpful. 

Missing Inbox.png

On 04/11/2021 at 23:05, MrMadLeprechaun said:

I would love it if I could change which position is used for the comparison. I have no plans to use Reyna as a M(L) so I'd love to be able to change to m(c) or am(c)

Screenshot 2021-11-04 152920.png

Unfortunately, if it isn't possible within the game itself, it cannot be added. Skins are a great way of changing the structure and appearance but cannot add much in regards to new functionality. If a working button for this purpose already existed elsewhere, it could be possible.

On 05/11/2021 at 07:25, Rivanov said:

I have implemented the stadium picture on the Club Info page in this skin.
Let me know if you want the files.

Unfortunately, it would be relatively useless in regards to not being responsive. A lot of people create stuff only for 1920x1080 resolutions which, to me, is as useful as a fork in a bowl of soup.

Thank you regardless. I have been planning a Club Overview for some time and have something planned for the near future 👍

17 hours ago, JPHMLeeds said:

Awesome skin! One thing is about the squad comparison on a player screen. If you click on another position the comparison won't update to that position. Same on the reports too. Apart from that, really enjoying it! 

Thanks for the feedback. It is a game bug and nothing to do with the skin though thankfully. Hopefully SI sort it 👍

5 hours ago, nielsoncp said:

I've also really enjoyed the skin - thanks for putting it together. I just loaded 1.07 and I can't read the messages in my inbox anymore - I'm playing as a national manager, My monitor it set to 1920x1080, I have a PC. I don't know if there's any other relevant information that would be helpful. 

Missing Inbox.png

You need to clear your cache and reload. It is the first rule in the book 👍 Good Luck.

13 hours ago, -Jef- said:

Is there any way to disable all zealand stuff?

But why? The Zealand additions were made as discreet as possible while still being accessible to new players. As with any skin, if you wish to modify it you will need to use the Resource Archiver and edit the XML 👍

On 31/10/2021 at 01:30, FMEnhanced said:

FME - ZEALAND
In partnership with YouTube and Twitch streamer Zealand Shannon ( TwitterTwitch | YouTube )

main.thumb.png.d6b38740a6567d12749a945e761c4110.png

Download

UPDATE INFORMATION

v1.06

- The news feed has been fixed. There was a bug whereby the wrong news item would be highlighted after continuing.
- Notable Events now appear on past game highlight screens.
- The Touchline Tablet no longer resets size in between highlights.
- The Data Hub polygons are no longer the same colour and can therefore be distinguished.
- The Processing Bar is now a floating panel.

v1.07

- The news feed has finally been fixed.
- The Touchline Tablet finally no longer resets between highlights.
- Dugout has been added to the Touchline Tablet as an option.
- Player faces have been added to the tactics pitch.
- Player faces have been added to the subs bench.
- Player faces have been added to match event popups.
- Full club names and logos have been added to the scoreboard.

FEATURES

- Within the many sections of the game, users have access to several Zealand tutorials. When a relevant tutorial is available, a YouTube icon will appear in the title bar.

- Users are able to simulate matches to save time. Simulating a match will produce a 'Post Match Overview' highlighting the Score, Match Stats and Player Ratings.

- The 'Touchline Tablet' has been modified to show show greater information and utilizes more of the on-screen space.

- Player profiles have been enhanced with selector panels, tabs and dynamic information which changes with context.

SUPPORT

- Works with all resolutions.

BUGS/FEATURE REQUESTS

- Feel free to submit information relating to bugs as well as requests for possible additions.

main5.thumb.png.df6ff39a96ef3cd18c171552114d3e43.pngmain2.thumb.png.04859fe80d593c71fa5fb9d95565b352.pngmain3.thumb.png.4053777b78ae7333ccc33cdab2b9cdf0.pngmain6.thumb.png.56a80ddf6e9265b00f418c9e579ec8f8.pngmain8.thumb.png.b61b84630f2b255aff5a73c6108238cd.pngmain9.thumb.png.a37ea68103cf4f9fe892e6844f6b3845.pngmain10.thumb.png.6966573773e9a94430111ca8c0384895.pngmain11.thumb.png.0d6671c8dc1cc2e90fe4a115cd23ae74.png

Any chance you could add player popup screen attributes selection role like the one with olicer skipp 

Screenshot (26).png

Screenshot (27).png

Edited by kidby1979