[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 05/11/2021 at 18:55, oliverplanck said:

@FMEnhancedWhen looking at a player profile, is it possible to highlight the specific player in the comparison between your players, so he is easier to find?

Screenshot 2021-11-05 at 19.49.08.png

I will look into this 👍

5 hours ago, Siven said:

I like a lot of the changes, but i dont like the Shirt number taking up so much space, seems wasted tbh.

Considering it is a customisable panel, you are free to change it to something else other than the shirt.

1 hour ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

Since full release (I think it was not like that before) the Guide value for my own players is empty

image.png.031e25c197bc29b0abe047a351fcb7c1.png

You'll see a lot of that with the beta skins now that the full game is out. They were all crrated with the FM21 archiver. Now the full release is out, these skins will be updated properly soon using the FM22 tool. 

3 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

You'll see a lot of that with the beta skins now that the full game is out. They were all crrated with the FM21 archiver. Now the full release is out, these skins will be updated properly soon using the FM22 tool. 

Yeah I thought it was something like that... just wanted to report it so the author knew about it :)

1 minute ago, EnigMattic1 said:

At the risk of sounding stupid, this downloads as a .fmf file? How do I use that?

place it to the skin folder, absolutely the same as the unzipped folder before, it works the same as if you would subscribed to the Steam Workshop item (they all are in the .fmf file)

Using latest version and a couple of things I would like to see within match panels, the skin is great by the way, so thank you!:

1) Ability to "drag" match stats part down on far left side under scoreboard - in order to enable more match stats to be seen (currently appears to be fixed, so cannot drag divider down to reduce size of Notable Events/The Dugout panel

2) Similar request type to above, in that on all other panels, could we have the functionality to alter width/length of panels to enable more user customisation of what and how they want to see things

14 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

Since full release (I think it was not like that before) the Guide value for my own players is empty

image.png.031e25c197bc29b0abe047a351fcb7c1.png

Yeah same here. Great work nonetheless, loving the skin, I'm sure this will be fixed soon. <3

Can the vertical display of the middle positions be done? 

Ideally, it would be convenient to see the middle positions of the team under the panel with the positions of the players. And use the left panel for something else.

Спойлер

8pFCAze.png

• Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v1.08
2 hours ago, hyb said:

x2

For those not liking the size of the shirt, I'm actually not missing it when I'm setting it up like this:
I thought I would miss it, and just wanted a "smaller shirt", but because of the big rectangle with the player name and number beneath it's profile pic, I don't really mind removing the shirt panel.
Selected transfer info on the left as I find that really important and on the right have the eligibilty panel that you can select from the dropdown

image.thumb.png.970f5ac5891a201fa029c489336be4b6.png

1 hora atrás, DavyDepuydt1 disse:

For those not liking the size of the shirt, I'm actually not missing it when I'm setting it up like this:
I thought I would miss it, and just wanted a "smaller shirt", but because of the big rectangle with the player name and number beneath it's profile pic, I don't really mind removing the shirt panel.
Selected transfer info on the left as I find that really important and on the right have the eligibilty panel that you can select from the dropdown

image.thumb.png.970f5ac5891a201fa029c489336be4b6.png

Yeah but this was way better

https://content.invisioncic.com/Msigames/monthly_2021_11/main3.png.bd56093da44e241cb7eb02da0d5ec481.png

Really like the look of this @FMEnhanced!  Not usually one for such changes on the original skin, but these changes look really nice throughout.

Am wondering, though, if you (or anyone else) could let me know how to remove the "goalkeeper rating" and "outfield rating" on the player profiles please? I've tried removing the sections from the 'player additional attributes' xml file, but it didn't seem to work. It's one of my total irrational gripes and I'd like nothing more than to remove it from existence. Cheers.

Not sure if this is skin or game-based bug, but in pre-match and tactics view, APPS are tied to international apps, not club

When I go to switch columns, there is separate "intl apps" stat, that shows the same values.

Squad view is working fine

Edit: attached Szoboslai profile pic to compare statts

image.png

image.png.baa4c2062abbba74e1e05db1fabda0df.png

Edited by SkaldfraNorden

Hey, I extracted the fmf file via the Resource Archive tool just so I could make some subtle changes to the panels > match files.

But now I've noticed in the player profile I've got a menu item named 'Debug' with an empty sub menu item under it. Clicking on the empty sub menu item doesn't do anything. 

Does anybody know how to get rid of this? 

Many thanks
Roch

2021-11-10_21-44-46.png

On 09/11/2021 at 11:07, IamOverrated said:

Any skin works on both Windows and Mac

Im struggiling to install it :( I can't extract it using the unarchiver :/ says its not compatible. Such a sick looking skin though, Id pay to get it at this point.. 

I thought I'd be bothered by Zealand stuff but decided to give it a shot and I love it.

Can you just make the analysis thingy be an option to put positions here?  Cos there's no way to know what positions the player plays unless we hover over the 'i'image.png.72092cce4877025612b34b6eb40e0d5f.png

• Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v2.00
On 09/11/2021 at 19:05, Jonny B Gods said:

How can i remove the number from the player page?

To become like this

https://content.invisioncic.com/Msigames/monthly_2021_11/main3.png.bd56093da44e241cb7eb02da0d5ec481.png

That was an earlier version of the skin that prioritised the right hand column instead of the left. A lot of people wanted to see the shirt. Effectively, you would need to edit the player overview and prioritise the right side instead of the left :)

2 hours ago, -Jef- said:

I thought I'd be bothered by Zealand stuff but decided to give it a shot and I love it.

Can you just make the analysis thingy be an option to put positions here?  Cos there's no way to know what positions the player plays unless we hover over the 'i'image.png.72092cce4877025612b34b6eb40e0d5f.png

Will certainly look into it. I have already created a demo that works, but I have to ensure it works across all screen sizes first :)

3 hours ago, zanhague said:

Im struggiling to install it :( I can't extract it using the unarchiver :/ says its not compatible. Such a sick looking skin though, Id pay to get it at this point.. 

copy paste the .fmf file as is to your documents> sports interactive> skins.

4 hours ago, zanhague said:

No need to extract anything. The .FMF file is a Football Manager File (FMF). Just put it in skins and that is all. Couldn't be easier 🍻

Awesome job with the Club Overview. I've really enjoyed the skin.

Any future plans to add some of the data analysis features as a new tab or option in the selectors on the player overview screen?

Thanks for all the work you have put into the skin.

1. Error?

Спойлер

d0SaCok.jpg

2. How to make descriptions of the stadium on top of the photo? With transparency effect.

I play 110%, because the font is small. Some important panels are missing.

Спойлер

etfYWKL.png

3. How do I reduce my footer height? To accommodate more data in the top panels.

4. It would be good to see on the club's page: rivals, average salary, estimated value, idols, legends, trophies and other interesting data.

Edited by bahmet

@FMEnhanced  Thanks for the skin- it is really good to use.

Can you advise if the ongoing issue with the touchline tablet resetting after every match ( and sometimes after a highlight) is a game code issue or is it skin specific?

If you drag out the panels, it only appears to be the second one from the right that is resetting and the others are OK  

2 hours ago, FrazT said:

@FMEnhanced  Thanks for the skin- it is really good to use.

Can you advise if the ongoing issue with the touchline tablet resetting after every match ( and sometimes after a highlight) is a game code issue or is it skin specific?

If you drag out the panels, it only appears to be the second one from the right that is resetting and the others are OK  

The issue was fixed in a previous update. If you are still encountering the issue, clear your cache and reload.

Annoyingly, FM have three variables for the small, medium and large sizes of the tablet. They cannot be bypassed and instead need to be specifically set. As they cannot be bypassed, the user must be restricted in how far they are allowed to drag their panels. I did that in a previous update. An invisible panel restricts how far you can drag the tablet so that you don't go over the "pre determined" sizes set in the code.

2 hours ago, Rivanov said:

What are the fixes in the 2.0 release?

2.0 Is all about the Club Overview. I may have fixed some tiny issues but they were too minor to list.