Jump to content

[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hi @Pedrochapps. As much as I like other player "face" packs, the only one that has ever made sense to me is the cut-out faces. Firstly, they are faces and not faces + bodies. Secondly, when a player moves club, there is the annoyance of still seeing them in an old kit. In your case, Giovanni Reyna is plying his trade for Newcastle and yet he is still obviously and frustratingly sporting his Dortmund jersey.

If you would like to modify it yourself, you will need to edit this portion of the Player Overview Panel:

<!-- Card Contents -->
<container>

	<!-- Player Portrait -->
	<widget height="164" width="164" class="object_portrait_picture" id="face" image_alignment="centre_x,bottom" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" wants_mouse_events="false">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="20"/>
		<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
	</widget>

	<!-- Status Indicators -->
	<widget class="player_status_all_button" id="psAB" maximised="true" auto_size="vertical" alignment="bottom" gap="-2" max_items_per_row_or_column="6">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="6"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="8"/>
		<record id="object_property" get_property="Pnfa"/>
	</widget>

	<!-- Flag/Club Icon Backdrop -->
	<container class="plain_box" appearance="FME/alternate/paper" width="101">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="-20"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="12"/>
	</container>

	<!-- Nationality Flag -->
	<widget class="object_portrait_picture" height="47" width="77" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" wants_mouse_events="true">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="20"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="25"/>
		<record id="object_property" get_property="PNat" set_property="objt" dont_set_hint="true"/>
	</widget>

	<!-- Club Crest -->
	<container height="77" width="77">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="20"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="25"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true"/>
      
		<!-- If Unemployed -->
		<widget class="value_based_picture" scale_picture="true" file="none">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all"/>
          
			<list id="value_list">
				<record value="0" file="icons/custom/icon box/unemployed"/>
			</list>
			<record id="object_property">
				<list id="get_properties">
					<record get_property="Pcjo" set_property="valu" dont_set_hint="true"/>
				</list>
			</record>
          
		</widget>

		<!-- If Employed -->
		<widget class="object_portrait_picture" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" wants_mouse_events="true">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all"/>
          
			<record id="object_property" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" dont_set_hint="true"/>
          
		</widget>
      
	</container>
  
</container>

As you can see, everything is "absolutely" positioned within a container. Playing with this will get you what you need, though I think you're better off considering the cut-out face pack instead. It also allows you to consider using the NewGan face pack which generates unique faces for newgens :)

i  couldn't agree more but i wanted to try  the more action style images this time been using player faces for as long as i can remember

thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work on this skin . My only 2 gripes , and being a kit maker , is the size of the kits in the Club Overview . Also the league stage ladder . I had them to the left of the screen and I added average per game as well but now you must of changed something because I cant get it back . Any ideas

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, prot651 said:

Great work on this skin . My only 2 gripes , and being a kit maker , is the size of the kits in the Club Overview . Also the league stage ladder . I had them to the left of the screen and I added average per game as well but now you must of changed something because I cant get it back . Any ideas

Hey @prot651. I think I know what you mean regarding the league table. You edited the table to include Points Per Game and due to changes, you can no longer use it? The table was bugged as I was accessing it through a certain panel which was conflicting with some other stuff. I had to change the panel in order to get things working right. I have amended the table and added Average Points Per Game to it for v2.03. I will be uploading it shortly.

The kits, stadium and stadium info are all a balancing act. As I make responsive skins, I have to ensure that all the elements work and look half-decent for all sizes. I have just tweaked the boxes which contain them so that they have no margins. This will increase the size of the kits by a tiny amount but not a lot. It is, for now anyway, the best I can do.

Hope that helps!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v2.03 (15/11/2021)
1 hour ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hey @prot651. I think I know what you mean regarding the league table. You edited the table to include Points Per Game and due to changes, you can no longer use it? The table was bugged as I was accessing it through a certain panel which was conflicting with some other stuff. I had to change the panel in order to get things working right. I have amended the table and added Average Points Per Game to it for v2.03. I will be uploading it shortly.

The kits, stadium and stadium info are all a balancing act. As I make responsive skins, I have to ensure that all the elements work and look half-decent for all sizes. I have just tweaked the boxes which contain them so that they have no margins. This will increase the size of the kits by a tiny amount but not a lot. It is, for now anyway, the best I can do.

Hope that helps!

Awesome ... Thanking you

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hey @prot651. I think I know what you mean regarding the league table. You edited the table to include Points Per Game and due to changes, you can no longer use it? The table was bugged as I was accessing it through a certain panel which was conflicting with some other stuff. I had to change the panel in order to get things working right. I have amended the table and added Average Points Per Game to it for v2.03. I will be uploading it shortly.

The kits, stadium and stadium info are all a balancing act. As I make responsive skins, I have to ensure that all the elements work and look half-decent for all sizes. I have just tweaked the boxes which contain them so that they have no margins. This will increase the size of the kits by a tiny amount but not a lot. It is, for now anyway, the best I can do.

Hope that helps!

Weird because the league is still to the right . Not sure if anyone else is having that issue .

Also as an idea to add ODDS to the Fixtures panel in the schedule screen 

<!--odds-->
					<widget class="label" id="FOtl" auto_size="all" font="title"/>
					<widget id="cot" class="fixture_odds_text" alignment="centre,centre_y" style="bold" colour="accent">
						<record id="object_property">
							<integer id="get_property" value="FxOd" />
						</record>
					</widget>
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to go back a bit - but I'm still struggling to see the new club overview options.  Have downloaded the latest version, 2.03, cleared cache, reloaded skin and still not there.  I'm going to 'club info' and still the old default options.  Changed to the default skin and then back to Zealand and again, still not there.  Have I missed something?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,

 

Sorry to be that guy but I'm just on my way out so I've not had time to read through if this has been mentioned or not!

Currently on 2.3, the touchline tablet is different when playing in windowed mode, with only 4 pannels, compared to the 8 when playing in full screen.

>
When playing in full screen
JSMmxdB.jpeg

 

 

 

 

>
When playing in windowed
13llaH1.png

Edited by Ambush on FM
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, alian62 said:

Weird because the league is still to the right . Not sure if anyone else is having that issue .

Also as an idea to add ODDS to the Fixtures panel in the schedule screen 

<!--odds-->
					<widget class="label" id="FOtl" auto_size="all" font="title"/>
					<widget id="cot" class="fixture_odds_text" alignment="centre,centre_y" style="bold" colour="accent">
						<record id="object_property">
							<integer id="get_property" value="FxOd" />
						</record>
					</widget>

Can you send me a screenshot? 🤘 Cheers mate. I'll see about the odds too 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 13/11/2021 at 20:27, FMEnhanced said:

Hmmm, I will have a look when I can. First be sure that you have cleared your cache and reloaded the skin after updating. Usually blank screens occur due to old data being stored in the cache.

You were correct about the caching issue.  Works fine after the cache is cleared.  Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ambush on FM said:

Hey,

 

Sorry to be that guy but I'm just on my way out so I've not had time to read through if this has been mentioned or not!

Currently on 2.3, the touchline tablet is different when playing in windowed mode, with only 4 pannels, compared to the 8 when playing in full screen.

>
When playing in full screen
JSMmxdB.jpeg

 

 

 

 

>
When playing in windowed
13llaH1.png

Hi. It's all to do with space unfortunately. In Windowed mode, there are an extra 32 pixels taken up by the Windows title bar and frame borders. The heights of the panels were set so that you can always see at least your starting XI (squad view). That 32 pixels is enough to make it so that you cannot see all of your currently playing players (which isn't great). As a result, the bottom row is hidden and you are provided with a larger top row.

I'll see what I can do in regards to tweaking it a little but at the end of the day, it's all about screen real estate. Try changing your in-game zoom to 95% and you should be fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi FME, enjoying this skin. Can you let me know of two things please?

1. How do I remove the goalkeeper and outfield rating from the player overview and attributes pages? What I thought would work either does nothing or removes the entire panel

2. I made a bug report during the beta (here) about being unable to click off pop-ups from different pages by clicking outside of the window instead of the X (namely news items that are accessible via Social Feed, News, Leagues in Focus, Around the World, Transfer Window News and Post Match Analysis). As this hasn't been resolved, I'm wondering if this can be fixed via a skin? Or if this is simply an FM problem?

Thanks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Mikal said:

Hi FME, enjoying this skin. Can you let me know of two things please?

1. How do I remove the goalkeeper and outfield rating from the player overview and attributes pages? What I thought would work either does nothing or removes the entire panel

2. I made a bug report during the beta (here) about being unable to click off pop-ups from different pages by clicking outside of the window instead of the X (namely news items that are accessible via Social Feed, News, Leagues in Focus, Around the World, Transfer Window News and Post Match Analysis). As this hasn't been resolved, I'm wondering if this can be fixed via a skin? Or if this is simply an FM problem?

Thanks. 

Hi @Mikal. Firstly, may I ask why you want to remove the rating? Just curious.

Secondly, it is difficult to comment on your other issue as I don't seem to have the problem. Upon clicking a news article, I can easily close it using the (X) close button without a problem. Can you describe the issue with more detail if you can, perhaps within a specific panel?

Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hi @Mikal. Firstly, may I ask why you want to remove the rating? Just curious.

Secondly, it is difficult to comment on your other issue as I don't seem to have the problem. Upon clicking a news article, I can easily close it using the (X) close button without a problem. Can you describe the issue with more detail if you can, perhaps within a specific panel?

I try to remove it because it's IMO the most redundant piece of information the game has. I have zero idea of what benefit it offers other than to take up space and I feel it serves no purpose other than to annoy me. I try to remove it every year but I've not had any joy doing it on your skin so far.

It's not clicking the X that's the issue, it's trying to close the pop-up by clicking away from the news item, so to the left or right of the pop-up. If you go Inbox > social feed tab, and click one of the news items it will pop-up and allow you to click away from the news article by pressing to the left or right of it (social feed tab works as expected). But if you then go Inbox > News, and try and do the same, you won't be able to click off without clicking the X.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, -Jef- said:

Thanks for the updates

 

image.png.1bc55b6e5b864d97939471bfaf144089.png

 

Since I mostly use Attributes tab on scouting can you maybe move this bit to the upper section so it's visible from attributes panel?

I am going to rework the attributes panel to make it more convenient. In time :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you add a button that automatically holidays you until the next game? That would save so many clicks.

Continue game timeout stops processing when you click whilst alt-tabbed, the button would basically restore this functionality when multitasking.

Thanks

Edited by Freak35
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 13/11/2021 at 11:20, RogerC said:

Would there be a remote possibility of having a light version of this skin? It is great looking! Would love to see a light background version of it.

I think @FMEnhanced missed this, it would be a great thing for some of us whose eyes have a better time with a light skin instead of the dark with light text! Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

*BUG REPORT*

During matches
I have the issue that the dropdown is empty when expanding a position:

image.png.2c7ec43648517f567f0d329835055f01.png

 

For me personally this one is kinda important, because I always use this to select the best sub, because I don't take the time to familiarize myself with all my players... :(

Edited by DavyDepuydt1
Link to post
Share on other sites

hi all! someone knows what kind of code do I have to add in order to get the Recommendation text from scout (like "important player who could still improve" and such) where the yellow signs are? I tried a bit of everything but nothing seems to work. Thanks20211116123635_1.thumb.jpg.48eacdb63a913cb46aef738393043d25.jpg

by the way, this is a superb skin @FMEnhanced. I loved your work from last year, and this year is even better, so creative and original. keep it up!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear FME,

A little UI bug fix, this is concerning the scouting center page and the periodical scouting recommendation email.

The bug is  that offer trial option is available via the dropdown menu. 122148453_firstclick.png.69586a8c28993ea7dd4304949d391a16.png

But  after offering a trial ,   it changes to this for the next player. after_clicking.png.bb11e5c25ed39b14d3512a38c891aad4.png

It would be better as a separate button altogether without any dropdown etc.

Regards.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

*BUG REPORT*

During matches
I have the issue that the dropdown is empty when expanding a position:

image.png.2c7ec43648517f567f0d329835055f01.png

 

For me personally this one is kinda important, because I always use this to select the best sub, because I don't take the time to familiarize myself with all my players... :(

Update:

I reverted to the Manual download instead of the Steam version and now it works again

image.png.ed0f3e0238bec74b7be756417dfe570e.png

Edited by DavyDepuydt1
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mastelli said:

hi all! someone knows what kind of code do I have to add in order to get the Recommendation text from scout (like "important player who could still improve" and such) where the yellow signs are? I tried a bit of everything but nothing seems to work. Thanks20211116123635_1.thumb.jpg.48eacdb63a913cb46aef738393043d25.jpg

by the way, this is a superb skin @FMEnhanced. I loved your work from last year, and this year is even better, so creative and original. keep it up!

I too was requesting the same, a panel/ tab for player's scout report. Also same can be done for stats. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to add these but there is no folder for panels, fonts, graphics etc like with other skins.

All I have is an fmf file which I can't edit at all?
 

On 13/11/2021 at 17:37, Rivanov said:

Add these two attached files to your panels/match folder. This gives you the stadium picture.

fixture details.xml 10.37 kB · 11 downloads fixtures list sub panel.xml 5.22 kB · 12 downloads

 

Also how can I change the settings menu button back to FM instead of this Z?
 

719721206_Screenshot2021-11-16at21_30_01.png.5649756b7b7fdf5e6aa4f1c7f2c1b6a5.png

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, lckyby said:

I would like to add these but there is no folder for panels, fonts, graphics etc like with other skins.

All I have is an fmf file which I can't edit at all?
 

 

Also how can I change the settings menu button back to FM instead of this Z?
 

719721206_Screenshot2021-11-16at21_30_01.png.5649756b7b7fdf5e6aa4f1c7f2c1b6a5.png

 

 

 

You can extract the FMF file with the Resource Archiver.

Attached you find the titlebar.xml without Zealand logo, but just the normal FM logo.

Place it in panels/generic

titlebar.xml

Link to post
Share on other sites

В 13.11.2021 в 11:55, bahmet сказал:

A little idea. Is it possible to make the bottom menu in the match like this? So that more space was in the match and it was not necessary to constantly curtail and unfold the match bar.

  Скрыть контент

FtO1kGb.png

 

I found such an implementation in one of the skins. Very convenient, especially fast subs.

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.f0838e147cf9607cea230da5edb5c9ab.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I very much like this skin, however, I downloaded the DF11 facepack and now the size of the faces are much smaller than it was on the original skin (Zealand/FME skin). Do this skin have a facepack I can use?

 

Edit, when I click on a player profil. In mail and other places it looks fine.

Edited by roddern
Link to post
Share on other sites

hi @FMEnhanced, I really like your work. for me you and rensie have always been a reference for customizing skins according to my taste. for this fm22 skin I'm having a bit of trouble putting the info icon above the player photo, can you help me? and one more thing I'm not a fan of dynamic colors on the sidebar, can it be removed? sorry for my english because this is not my native language.

icon info.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, kalongtongan said:

hi @FMEnhanced, I really like your work. for me you and rensie have always been a reference for customizing skins according to my taste. for this fm22 skin I'm having a bit of trouble putting the info icon above the player photo, can you help me? and one more thing I'm not a fan of dynamic colors on the sidebar, can it be removed? sorry for my english because this is not my native language.

icon info.jpg

hi @FMEnhanced, nevermind i solved it myself. I delete the background and boxes folders. for the tactics panel I adjust the position of the icon kit, photos and info

20211118170724_1.jpg.031a10ba7aa8d7e3762f0d028233c46d.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Jazzbobification said:

Love this skin. My only gripe, is the league table on the club overview always appears as the Premier League (I'm managing in Norway). Is this a known bug, and how can it be resolved?

Have you reset your cache as that fixes it I believe

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 16/11/2021 at 11:46, mastelli said:

hi all! someone knows what kind of code do I have to add in order to get the Recommendation text from scout (like "important player who could still improve" and such) where the yellow signs are? I tried a bit of everything but nothing seems to work. Thanks20211116123635_1.thumb.jpg.48eacdb63a913cb46aef738393043d25.jpg

by the way, this is a superb skin @FMEnhanced. I loved your work from last year, and this year is even better, so creative and original. keep it up!

What did you change in order to have the kit appear below the squad number? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 часов назад, Rivanov сказал:

Is this setting perhaps active? If so, disable this. :)

Disabled. Cleaning the cache. Did a complete reset of settings. Still sometimes shows the same panels. I don't remember that in beta.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...