AI makes £306M transfer.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb decapitated:

For some reason they nearly always become a massive club from the late 2020s onwards. 

Lars Windhorst's financial value in the editor is incredibly high, which is the major reason for that. I personally changed it a little because of that expensive transfers:thdn: I don't expect to see them IRL at all:D

Never saw any transfer that big. Biggest offer I've seen was in an old Man City save for this kid from guess who-Hertha BSC

Papanik.thumb.jpg.68a640392898cd6a318caec621aca888.jpg

Kept getting non stop transfer offers from Hertha. Was a fantastic talent. A home grown kid with potential up the wazoo. But he threw a tantrum and was unsettled as they made him their "Top Target".  They made me an offer I couldn't refuse so I let him go. 

6 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Never saw any transfer that big. Biggest offer I've seen was in an old Man City save for this kid from guess who-Hertha BSC

Papanik.thumb.jpg.68a640392898cd6a318caec621aca888.jpg

Kept getting non stop transfer offers from Hertha. Was a fantastic talent. A home grown kid with potential up the wazoo. But he threw a tantrum and was unsettled as they made him their "Top Target".  They made me an offer I couldn't refuse so I let him go. 

As big and offer as that is, it’s in $ so less than first appears (probably about £260m), far bigger than any AI offer I’ve ever seen though.

On 17/08/2021 at 05:21, decapitated said:

For some reason they nearly always become a massive club from the late 2020s onwards. 

Obviously they do, they have a front end sugar daddy. Only City and PSG have that of the European clubs as far as I'm aware, unless a front end sugar daddy takes over a club in the middle of your save (I literally just had my first ever FM takeover in my save and it was a front end sugar daddy). Of course it's come at a stage where I don't need one, as I've dominated for 8 years, and had already developed an sold like 500 mill worth of players over that time building a bank balance of over 800 mill pounds. Biggest fee I got for a player was 210m from Man City.

Edited by Dundalis

On 17/08/2021 at 15:34, _mxrky said:

I got a 200m bid from bayern in my save for my 21 newgen, which I rejectedA0A4C110-85E2-42FE-B4AF-3DE0F0646709.thumb.png.66208e4ef7dc04b547a9539fc071b974.png 

I use the same colours for my numbers as you, but in a different way (red = bad, blue = poor, green = good, yellow = excellent for me), so when I glanced at this and saw so much blue I thought "damn I would have bitten off their hand for that price and this player". Then I looked at the numbers and was like "....oh, I see".