[FM19] The Perfectionist IV - A-B-C, it's easy as 1-2-3000 years of management!

Makoto Nakamura

55 minutes ago, FiftyBeforeThirty said:

Cracking stuff - hardly a week without internet and you're still plodding (or is that Plovdiv-ing) along!   Just hit the 5th season of my save in Albania's 1st tier for the 2nd season and moved to my 3rd club of the save after going from the 3rd tier to Europa League league finish in 4 seasons :D Truly inspirational in the most literal of senses bud, keep it going :) 

Haha thanks FiftyBeforeThirty!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Jorgen said:

@Makoto Nakamura Which clubs, leagues and/or nations did you like the most so far?

So here's the thing...

I'm enjoying the save and the speed that I'm progressing through the countries but I also have no attachment to any club, there's none that I've overly liked or disliked and I'm so unattached to any of the clubs that even now I'd struggle to name any of my previous players...and that includes players at Litex. :lol:

Season 130 - 2148/49 End of Season Review

e603306ede6cb39bfc9be61a6326825d.png

5a43636e45818c361ba0cbf94619b11b.png

Ние се качваме нагоре, казвам, че вървим нагоре!(We are going up, I say we are going up!)

ce41a28349d31f1eb187d9f34124f5ab.png298a9822247a8c416a6b3b8b743f045f.pngb305dc477f7797b60bbd6fa75e40cd70.png

b1a0505fb94239e577098c3f810c933e.png

69646f292bb8c914d0359be7bd6406a2.png

2148/49 Best XI

0b1551eb3843a7f86dd1450ea4d3db3b.png

Kaloyan Asparuhov

Denis Dervishi - Birger Solberg - Liridon Ramadani - Oumar Lago

Vasil Petrov - Delyan Dimitrov - Geir-Arne Østigård - Anton Tashev

Kiril Dzhevizov - Todor Nedelchev

a0597637db0425d339639ce6ed7c8e82.png

BeroeLogo.png

Beroe (Bulgarian: Берое) is a Bulgarian professional association football club based in Stara Zagora, that competes in the First League, the top division of the Bulgarian football league system. The club was founded in 1916 under the name Vereya. The club's colours are green and white.

Since then the home ground of Beroe has been the homonymous Beroe Stadium in Stara Zagora with a seating capacity of 12,128. Beroe were the 1986 champions of Bulgaria and they also won the Bulgarian Cup twice in 2010 and 2013. The club's most noted and successful player is Petko Petkov, 2 times A Group Top Scorer: 1974 (with 20 goals) and 1976 (with 19 goals).

Image result for Beroe Stadium

2c2fcf4b97019c4a450af25c83f5dde2.png

488ed8cde2cca44f39a82cdb84f97bde.png

5c03c0d835217abfa4d66e986cea889f.png

355c6d251276c1c41baf97f27d32eb52.png

1b9cfcaa3f8b903d0c3b7b9a65c09cf9.png

6ddfcc1e728c00c4b329102b69e44a00.png

e18ad71e99fd34a7db0c958652a2a7b8.png

0a9c02575ddd650c51305e1ca3e1e7e8.png

f9d2d80ab61f1271d61df2c364147016.png

0886e543d79e884934bffc0279438566.png

1f26582296dfc505f4540755008d1aef.png

16 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

So here's the thing...

I'm enjoying the save and the speed that I'm progressing through the countries but I also have no attachment to any club, there's none that I've overly liked or disliked and I'm so unattached to any of the clubs that even now I'd struggle to name any of my previous players...and that includes players at Litex. :lol:

tbh I only remember the Tuna's and they weren't even your team :P 

15 hours ago, Jorgen said:

Aha, ok. Well you're doing fine. I'm playing with Bruk-Bet Termalica Nieciecza (Polish Ekstraklasa) at the moment and apart for hiring my own staff en buying/selling players, I've delegated the most things too.

The game is so much faster when things are delegated, only downside is that it gets rid of any attachment to clubs and players/ staff.

13 hours ago, HawkAussie said:

I say you are in the top 5 of the most replied threads of all time. So YAY for that.

I had no idea! Well then! :lol:

4 hours ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Good Luck in the Purva Liga.

Levski and CSKA are always a thorn in my side. 

Cheers Pompey, Levski have a goal difference of +9 after 2 games...

3 hours ago, Mandy42 said:

tbh I only remember the Tuna's and they weren't even your team :P 

You mean the Unstoppable Tunas? ;)

Hi Makoto,

I am following you since November and I am impressed about your career!

I cannot wait to arrive home to follow your journey so I hope you will complete your dream!

For me very intresting how your former teams are performing after you leave them: most of the cases they are close to relegation...

Keep up the progress!

1 hour ago, Jorgen said:

Wow... great scores in the CL! Good luck again!

Thanks Jorgen!

53 minutes ago, Tacchi said:

Hi Makoto,

I am following you since November and I am impressed about your career!

I cannot wait to arrive home to follow your journey so I hope you will complete your dream!

For me very intresting how your former teams are performing after you leave them: most of the cases they are close to relegation...

Keep up the progress!

Thanks for following Tacchi! That's probably because I use a really good tactic to get good results with poor players and then when I leave they still have poor players. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Thanks for following Tacchi! That's probably because I use a really good tactic to get good results with poor players and then when I leave they still have poor players. :lol:

Haha, that was my idea too!:)

I think it's time to put this into hiatus, we've had great success for a very long period of time (in-game wise) but I've become very disillusioned and disenchanted with the save, and having no connection to anything with regards to clubs and players, I think it's time to start afresh.

1 hour ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

I think it's time to put this into hiatus, we've had great success for a very long period of time (in-game wise) but I've become very disillusioned and disenchanted with the save, and having no connection to anything with regards to clubs and players, I think it's time to start afresh.

Other than the speed with which you play, (which I find hard to follow), I must admit that the forever changing nature of the save is a little unattractive. I like to get to know players. You don't even get to know the clubs. :lol:

Anyway, I'm enjoying your retro save but can completely understand why you are disillusioned with this one. 

1 hour ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

It was fun to read and to follow. Perhaps changing the amount of things you do or don't do yourself will help. 

Would you consider sharing your save with us? 

With starting afresh, do you mean continuing this in Bulgaria in a newly started save, or do a complete new thing? 

52 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Other than the speed with which you play, (which I find hard to follow), I must admit that the forever changing nature of the save is a little unattractive. I like to get to know players. You don't even get to know the clubs. :lol:

Anyway, I'm enjoying your retro save but can completely understand why you are disillusioned with this one. 

I'll more than likely be loading all of Europe for my next save so that will definitely slow things down!

16 minutes ago, Jorgen said:

It was fun to read and to follow. Perhaps changing the amount of things you do or don't do yourself will help. 

Would you consider sharing your save with us? 

With starting afresh, do you mean continuing this in Bulgaria in a newly started save, or do a complete new thing? 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uqaoz8lc8p6dbb5/A_Basic_A-Z_Tour_of_the_World.fm/file

There you are, I'll be starting afresh with a new thing.

Thanks @Makoto Nakamura !

For myself, I am thinking about a journey from the east to the west, with clubs and cities that I have chosen before game start along a specific route through the world. Don't know if I will write about it here in the Careers forum, but it appeals to me to do such a thing.

Oops, I forgot, you are playing in FM19, I still have 18. That'd probably not work for me. Will download it anyway. ;)

9 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Such a shame you couldn't finish off the B's before mothballing this.

Hopefully you might jump back later on to push a bit further into it.

Whatever your next venture is, you know I'll be there every step of the way. :brock:

Archived