Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HGF 4231 Attack P101 ALL CUPS

Manaus newly promoted in Brazilian Serie A (predicted 19th)

133105249_CampeonatoBrasileiroAssaSrieA_Stages.thumb.png.1807ab5463cb736f4584fa0acfadc53e.png

Maybe the first time I've missed the title as a newly promoted club in Brazil :D. Very unlucky to find a superb Flamengo side in their very best season (83 points would have won the league in last two Serie A seasons) though we managed to win Brazilian Cup (avoiding Flamengo in the tournament). Attacking felt much more stable than VA especially away and 37 goals allowed are a great result considering the quality of my defenders. 97 goals scored also best offence in the league despite missing the 100 goals mark :D. Paulo Vyctor watch:

342496863_PauloVyctor_Profile-2.thumb.png.73086474af77758d44d6e7789c40d763.png

Phew! Managed to reach 100 goals in the last game of the season to keep the legend alive. Once again numbers are inflated by the weak Amazonense though 37 goals in 35 Serie A matches are a great result. I just miss the VA numbers :D.

1454077826_ManausFutebolClube_Overview-2.thumb.png.59f2c876592b5ecc7178128f50ac4f4b.png

AMC/STC connection still the highlight of the team (for a realistic stats of goal scored in Serie A i.e. without Amazonense boost think those numbers divided by three). Surprised by relatively low numbers of goals from corners and from crosses. Assists by CWB's were more long/killer balls than crosses, which seem to be less OP for the fist time in years. All in all another massively overachieving season with a very effective tactic. I do miss VA though I don't think the quality of my team can handle that at Serie A level. Next season I'll try PARIS attacking 4231 DM, should be similar and I actually prefer using DM's (we have lots of natural DM's).  Long term goal is always VA 4231 DM :D

Edited by kandersson

@NandaldiaN

I use normal saves.

The HUB Test league is for HUB testers.

You can apply to be a HUB tester, but not my area as CAE and LV run testing.

The HB Test league is still being upgraded.

Edited by knap

On 18/11/2022 at 21:30, knap said:

Test league which is to be extended to 96 games for each test team

1243589360_Screenshot(2199).thumb.png.bf23793c518ea557a78d658692eceb84.png

Hey buddy, long time no see!

Given the importance of chance and happenstance in the game (and in football itself), wouldn't it make much more sense to test the same tactic multiple times on a smaller league?

In short, a single bad performance, freak goal, or injury can alter the trajectory or an entire season and have nothing at all to do with the tactic.

While an extra long league offsets that to a certain extent by giving more recovery time for such instances, repeated leagues would nullify these instances far more effectively.

Testing each tactic say 5 times in a 10-20 match league and then calculating the barrage points would be much more effective than testing a tactic once in a 100 game league, which is much more susceptible to freak instances and form.

15 minutes ago, knap said:

@FuSS

The test for each tactic is over 864 games, and the test sides are set up with equal ability cover for all positions

Appreciate that, but volume of matches and cover positions doesn't account for several key factors.

Would it be much more work to do 8 X 100 matches instead of the 800 odd?matches?

You'd get much more accurate results using a mean average of several runs as opposed to a single long run. You could even go so far as to apply something like an unrelated t test to remove statics outliers,  but that probably would creat work!

Sorry. This type of thing really interests me as I'm a physics buff :D

20 hours ago, knap said:

@kopfan1977

4231 Narrow above

Absolute carnage. My team is very young. 3 players age 27 or older. Rest are between 18-24. Majority of them average CA of around 120-140 max. Toe to Toe with the current premier league holders and what an absolute belter of a game. If only it was possible to defend on this years M.E :lol:

insanity.jpg

4 minutes ago, knap said:

@kopfan1977

You don't expect a basketball game with 2 DMs

Mine aren't that great.. Not against the Elite sides, against others they do a good enough job.

Also doesn't help that my first choice keeper is out for 4 months after being injured by one of my DM's in training, so relying upon a 30 year old Keeper that is technically a top half of league one quality. He's my 3rd choice behind a 16 year old yth prospect who is also injured.

Edited by kopfan1977