Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patch screwed everything up for me, I've been using "PARIS 4231 DM NIKE P102 EC CC" and "HGF 4231 DM P101 FA CC" and I'm having a pretty terrible season in a continued save after the patch. The difference is huge, definitely underperforming for my squads average CA.

2 hours ago, tripoligate4 said:

now we need find again new corner set up after nerf of near post

You're welcome to try my setup, it's actually been very good so far. Haven't tested it for too long yet so I'd be interested to hear if it works for you if you try it out.

(put your best header, who is not DCR/DCL , where the STC is placed in the screenshot)

Corner_far_post.png

Edited by Augustin1979

... and that is why I never update in the middle of a season :D

HGF 4231 N DM NIKE P107 EC with Manaus in Brazilian Serie A (pre-patch!)

844539354_CampeonatoBrasileiroAssaSrieA_Stages-3.thumb.png.11b0b6b5712c3c959524f7d18aa7acf5.png

Finally managed to end Flamengo domination in a treble winning season as we defeated them in all three competitions (league, cup, Libertadores) relying on a very young team

2001611077_ManausFutebolClube_Overview-4.thumb.png.81c4fca595cadcd9fa77e9318b200c6b.png

Some great attacking football and all the AMC's thrived in the narrow formation while strikers were slightly disappointing compared to previous seasons (top striker Behrensdorf still managed a decent 19 Serie A goals). I have some very promising strikers developing so ideally will switch to a 442 next season - if the new update agrees :D

3 hours ago, vengeancefold said:

In order to play ME 23.1 I must start new save or it's not nescessary?

It's not necessary.

1 hour ago, BarraBravaDCU said:

I'm confused about the google sheet guys, is the ME 23.1 tab for the current Match Engine? Because in FM23 itself the Update is referred to as "FM 23.2". Thanks!

23.2 is game version. 23.1 is Match engine version. 

28 minutes ago, Egecann said:

It's not necessary.

23.2 is game version. 23.1 is Match engine version. 

If you update and continue your save you can get bad results. So either dont update and continue your save, or update and start a new game. 

Started a save with Aston Villa using the Paris 4231 (P104ALLCUPS).

Season 1 (finished 5th) - P38 W20 D9 L9 F81 A53 D28 P69

Season 2 (finished 3rd) - P38 W22 D6 L10 F80 A42 D38 P72

Not much difference other than slightly better defensive performance, Disappointing end to the season, were right in the mix to win the PL until an awful run in the last 10 games (W2 D2 L6). For some reason performances dropped off a cliff at exactly the wrong time, so switched to Paris 2431 (P102ECCCCC) for the last couple of games.

During pre-season (season 3) the update happened and so far the results are as follows;

P5 W4 D0 L1 F20 A11 D9 P12

With the 2 midfielders dropping deeper I was expecting it to be a bit more defensively sound, but guessing the update is to blame. In a small sample size the attacking side is off the charts, but defences seem to be non-existent for both teams. I have noticed that my fullbacks seem to pop up on the opposite side of the pitch more than they probably should, not sure if there is something in the tactic to encourage this?

Overall happy with how things are going.

Great work at always @knap hopefully the ME update doesn't do too much damage,

2 hours ago, keithbeaky said:

If you update and continue your save you can get bad results. So either dont update and continue your save, or update and start a new game. 

even he start a new save that will not change anything..the game automaticaly gets u into update  ME  and version when u update ur FM steam game . go start a new save u will see the same data as u had. The game atm its ont default ,i think it will change after transfer window when the big update comes (1/12023 or so..  u can see it when u pick what Fm update u want to play..it says  Football manager and above says default  or something like that... (at new game i speak )  so for those who wondering  it doesnt matter if u still continue or start a new save when u are already updated the game.    if u havent updated the game the only that can happen its that u will see those defense bugs that the game already had before. ect

55 minutes ago, taciotenorio8 said:

Still searching for the most META underdog tactic... like FM17 strikerless who was unbelievable.. not founded :( the new ME make struggling much more in this search

Those days are past mate. Micro managing is the new META. Have a big squad for rotation as example

Can you suggest a high scoring tactic? V1 WARRIOR 442 IW P104 FA CC is listed at 150 goals and suits my squad though I think it was pre-patch. Yet to break the 100 goals mark in brazilian league despite winning the title :D