Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice tweak.

1 v 1 ME issue with many comments. I have seen the odd chip and round keeper but generally they just run straight at keeper. There are so many long balls creating 1v1 that if they were all scored it would be 10-10

7 minutes ago, knap said:

Nice tweak.

1 v 1 ME issue with many comments. I have seen the odd chip and round keeper but generally they just run straight at keeper. There are so many long balls creating 1v1 that if they were all scored it would be 10-10

You're right about the 1v1 chances. It's only frustrating that so many chances are going to hell :|

28 minutes ago, themario said:

You're right about the 1v1 chances. It's only frustrating that so many chances are going to hell :|

Well I'd rather see more of those chances converted than 20+14 goals scored by two central midfielders (likely from long shots?). Haven't played much tbh as crashes and GPU issues have made beta hardly playable for me, though long shots are still looking like a serious issue in this game.

Wulf 442 and 4132 are very good with PSG, although the amount of 1v1’s that you miss is unreal! Mbappe missed like 5 1v1’s in 1 match for me. Still winning every match, but would like to see them sort out the 1v1’s as it’s very unrealistic! 

2 hours ago, knap said:

Why do you think MF has changed, as only a hotfix.

Btw about that: maybe it was coincidence but exactly after the hotfix my results drastically changed. 5 first games on the screen – I started using new tactic, the rest – results with the same tactic right after the hotfix.

Снимок экрана (28).png

Edited by Exmidi

6 minutes ago, Exmidi said:

Btw about that: maybe it was coincidence but exactly after the hotfix my results drastically changed. 5 first games on the screen – I started using new tactic, the rest – results with the same tactic right after the hotfix.

Снимок экрана (28).png

Not using Knaps tactics but I have seen no signs whatsoever of results being worse after the hotfix.

Nearly December and still no job :lol: Longest time I have ever not got a job. 

Guess they have made it a lot harder to get your first job this year, that or an issue with beta.

Edit:- Just as I say that, landed my first job. Now manager of Farsley I will keep you guy posted on results with this tactic

Edited by Jamieac

Best to try the recommended list or the tactics that I've posted already such as 343IF, 4231 VOL DM or BM 433

Also the tactic you used last year.

Edited by knap

Le 08/11/2019 à 19:55, knap a dit :

Best to try the recommended list or the tactics that I've posted already such as 343IF, 4231 VOL DM or BM 433

Also the tactic you used last year.

Hello Knap.

Does the !!!!!!!!!19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSS.fmf tactic still work in fm2020?

Thank you.

4 hours ago, knap said:

This is the (p103) P106 442 that I am using with a few minor tweaks just trying other options.

2065762020_Screenshot(83).thumb.png.9cef97fee1467471230614b2f8636c57.png

Wow that is some defensive record.

i have mainly been using your 442WULF and the 4132 and the 442 was definitely the better of the 2. 

looking forward to the 442 if you do bring it out.

1 hour ago, knap said:

For FM 19 you would need to take tactic download from recommended list.

I've taken the FM 19 tactic and used it in FM 20 (FM 20 reference at end of tactic name),

FM19 is still playable.)) Love your 424 IF tactic. But now it is not your favourite, yes?..

If you have the team a 424 works well but is a bit open as an all round tactic.The FM 19 tactic should be exactly the same as FM 20 version but FM 20 is only a Beta. For FM 19 most 442 variants worked well.