Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey knap....great tactics! im starting a new liverpool save and want to use a tactic with pressing forwards accompanied by the man marking advice on the OP. Was thinking the Fire & Water 41212 P102 might be a good fit?

1.thumb.jpg.cc9e458717ec2292aa6b2275db98022d.jpg2.thumb.jpg.ccdc1b66f5e8b4bd1f4ea9bca53068b3.jpg3.thumb.jpg.a0e2a0ed8bccb1c8e7965b8e9786b6f4.jpg4.thumb.jpg.50cb91a539e8acf382e102622a6acd10.jpg

Have been using Knaps HolyGhost Fire, such a good tactic. Offensive home, positive away. Shouts helps a lot I guess. 

Btw I know Juventus are great but they're pretty old team, Costa is like 20 prone ahahahhaha But with accurate rotation you can avoid them, of course as long as the subs level is not so much farer...

Went unbeating in Serie A, 36 wins and 2 draw, scored 135 and 27 conceded, won Champions League with just 2 losses, Ronaldo broke severals record, 18 goals in UCL with 6 scored in just one match... broke Messi record against Bayer Leverkusen. Won balon d'or. He's still top class, i guess he lost just 10 point in current ability, incredible. 

Lost to quarters in Italian Cup but i didn't really care about it so played mostly subs and youngsters...1-2 game against Fiorentina was crazy, dominated them but they scored and we miss open sitters...

Now I renewed a bit as them are old and on rich salaries... Donnarumma and Sané were on sale so good deals, I hope to avoid injury prone by a lot of rotation... Cancelo far better than Danilo...Offsold half of old team, got 79 milions for Rabiot, 58 for old Pipita HIguain, De Sciglio for 48 milions, Danilo 68 milions...

5.thumb.jpg.ea49a4b399e9f923bd2167848de4305e.jpg6.thumb.jpg.536d81977ace995973f94d4489a168dc.jpg

Edited by marius96

1 hour ago, marius96 said:

1.thumb.jpg.cc9e458717ec2292aa6b2275db98022d.jpg2.thumb.jpg.ccdc1b66f5e8b4bd1f4ea9bca53068b3.jpg3.thumb.jpg.a0e2a0ed8bccb1c8e7965b8e9786b6f4.jpg4.thumb.jpg.50cb91a539e8acf382e102622a6acd10.jpg

Have been using Knaps HolyGhost Fire, such a good tactic. Offensive home, positive away. Shouts helps a lot I guess. 

Btw I know Juventus are great but they're pretty old team, Costa is like 20 prone ahahahhaha But with accurate rotation you can avoid them, of course as long as the subs level is not so much farer...

Went unbeating in Serie A, 36 wins and 2 draw, scored 135 and 27 conceded, won Champions League with just 2 losses, Ronaldo broke severals record, 18 goals in UCL with 6 scored in just one match... broke Messi record against Bayer Leverkusen. Won balon d'or. He's still top class, i guess he lost just 10 point in current ability, incredible. 

Lost to quarters in Italian Cup but i didn't really care about it so played mostly subs and youngsters...1-2 game against Fiorentina was crazy, dominated them but they scored and we miss open sitters...

Now I renewed a bit as them are old and on rich salaries... Donnarumma and Sané were on sale so good deals, I hope to avoid injury prone by a lot of rotation... Cancelo far better than Danilo...Offsold half of old team, got 79 milions for Rabiot, 58 for old Pipita HIguain, De Sciglio for 48 milions, Danilo 68 milions...

5.thumb.jpg.ea49a4b399e9f923bd2167848de4305e.jpg6.thumb.jpg.536d81977ace995973f94d4489a168dc.jpg

Nice! What version of HolyGhostFire, mate? 

Hello. I will be play a poor team. Ultimatelly i would like to play kashmir celtic when i will have best player. But now i need tactics which setup of team is the same 3 forward, zero wingers etc. So what tactic will be the best underdog and sub top. at the finish kashmir celtic :)

I'm in 2028 i have good squad i tried so many tactics but none of them bring success , i tried knap tactics other creators tactics but same , i've been using knap or other creators tactics last 2-3 season with good squad but i didn't win even league , at the Champions League i eliminated on gruop stage without single win or 1 win.Also i managing Turkish national team (there are good regens playing at ManC , Juventus etc.) i lost Serbia in Nations League and lost against England EURO 2028.I mostly used 4231 tactics.Need a help.

1 hour ago, snajdyr said:

I'm in 2028 i have good squad i tried so many tactics but none of them bring success , i tried knap tactics other creators tactics but same , i've been using knap or other creators tactics last 2-3 season with good squad but i didn't win even league , at the Champions League i eliminated on gruop stage without single win or 1 win.Also i managing Turkish national team (there are good regens playing at ManC , Juventus etc.) i lost Serbia in Nations League and lost against England EURO 2028.I mostly used 4231 tactics.Need a help.

Some advice:

1. Team cohesion and team morale are extremely important. In the training schedule, I add three match preparation elements the week ahead of every match. Match tactics, teamwork and match preview. See how it drops when you sell/buy a new player.
  2. Start with positive at home and balanced mentality away. If you are superior first 10 min in possession and chances created you can go positive or attacking, even away too.
  3. I let the AI set the training schedules, but to get team cohesion up fast I've also started to add team bonding and community outreach to almost every training week. If there is room I also make sure there is one element of general training to each week. Goalkeeping, Attacking, Defending, tactical, possession mainly and if theres room also outfield and physical.
  4. For important matches, add all available match preparation elements of training that week before the match. Match practise+recovery like 3 days before. Also "Attacking movement" and "defensive shape" match preparation. If theres room, I also add penalties+set pieces training ahead of a big final or other big match.

any advice for 451 Preaching Blues Vol 4 108?

I have been using it as Ipswich Town in the PL (just got promoted) and it's been doing quiet well but do you have any advice against the big teams? Change mentality to more positive instead of attacking?

2 hours ago, Dreambuilder said:

Some advice:

1. Team cohesion and team morale are extremely important. In the training schedule, I add three match preparation elements the week ahead of every match. Match tactics, teamwork and match preview. See how it drops when you sell/buy a new player.
  2. Start with positive at home and balanced mentality away. If you are superior first 10 min in possession and chances created you can go positive or attacking, even away too.
  3. I let the AI set the training schedules, but to get team cohesion up fast I've also started to add team bonding and community outreach to almost every training week. If there is room I also make sure there is one element of general training to each week. Goalkeeping, Attacking, Defending, tactical, possession mainly and if theres room also outfield and physical.
  4. For important matches, add all available match preparation elements of training that week before the match. Match practise+recovery like 3 days before. Also "Attacking movement" and "defensive shape" match preparation. If theres room, I also add penalties+set pieces training ahead of a big final or other big match.

What about national team ? There is no training 

Using your 4231 with IWB and wingers with great success. BUT I wanted to have my wingers scoring more. Like Salah and Manè IRL. You always use wingers in your 4231 tactics. Never IW or IF. Why?

Edited by ThomasHK1979

14 hours ago, cfwhittle said:

Hi All! How do I set my data analyst an assignment? I'm trying to figure out who to MM based on the guide. Cheers

No need for Data Analyst. You can see which one sit deep from here:

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.aa5b5e510f77c49c546f6553fcc2cceb.png

In this case: H. Choudhury will be man marked.

Hey Knap, thanks for your amazing work. I know that you shared detailed results in excel sheet and is available for everyone to check.

But can you summarize, what is your best work till now for below formations for let's say sub-top as well as underdogs?

442 Home?

442 Away, I know it is Teq Sunrise BIG AWAY

4141 Home?

4141 Away?

Thanks in advance

12 minutes ago, omrgul said:

Hey Knap, thanks for your amazing work. I know that you shared detailed results in excel sheet and is available for everyone to check.

But can you summarize, what is your best work till now for below formations for let's say sub-top as well as underdogs?

442 Home?

442 Away, I know it is Teq Sunrise BIG AWAY

4141 Home?

4141 Away?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Scutinio

@omrgul

Testing has not worked well this year and I would not trust any that are generally available.

I am now running the MR L Test league and the new WARPIGS has performed best so far followed by FIRE 41311.

Most popular 442 is VENOM P109.

15 hours ago, knap said:

@ThomasHK1979

Depends on what works, but there should be IF Tactics

Thanks! A couple of questions.

1) Which 4231 tactic did you experience that your AML/AMR (Winger, IF or IW) perform the best and with the highest rating?
2) Have you ever tried setting your wingers,IF,IW on roaming from position?

3 hours ago, knap said:

@ScutinioI would us a tactic in recommended underdog column.

@Cadoni Training- A few systems out there and not sure what is considered the best.

All the trainings can work, even the presets one. Developing it's up to X player according to his hidden & no hidden attributes; training facilities and coaching background staff.