Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let AM pick side and then watch how they play..

I can have players from lower divisions still playing for club when they reach premier league. If they play well then they are in team but you need to start somewhere so use AM..

Knap, might be worth you running a test on "!!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF433WMKnapP103ECFA" from last year. I'm having excellent results with it. Its obviously not recommended for tough away games, but for everything else its doing amazingly well for me! Last years 424 is also working very well.

16 minutes ago, raaalvas said:

Knap, might be worth you running a test on "!!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF433WMKnapP103ECFA" from last year. I'm having excellent results with it. Its obviously not recommended for tough away games, but for everything else its doing amazingly well for me! Last years 424 is also working very well.

screenshot.thumb.png.835db9f2b14bc6a03b7f2ddf948e1d7e.png

No signings, and holidaying most games (so player condition etc wasn't great). Lots conceded, but again if I hadn't gone on holiday I would have changed tactics for tough away games. Currently doing well in the Prem after a few signings...

Edited by raaalvas

5 minutes ago, raaalvas said:

screenshot.thumb.png.835db9f2b14bc6a03b7f2ddf948e1d7e.png

No signings, and holidaying most games (so player condition etc wasn't great etc). Lots conceded, but again if I hadn't gone on holiday I would have changed tactics for tough away games. Currently doing well in the Prem after a few signings...

Example this season (my front 3 are all on loan!):

Untitled.png

Good morning @knap

I have a question.

I am using Sicilian 442 P101 and the team has fully learned the tactic. As you can see in the picture, though, team is doing much better in away games rather than in home games. What do you think there reason might be if there is one ? Maybe this one is more an "away tactic" ? And if so, which tactic do you suggest using when playing at home ?
Thanks in advance for your answer. 

image.png

On 07/01/2020 at 15:14, stanleycjames said:

image.thumb.png.74c8ec6f9c6eebf45b6ef88e88531714.pngimage.thumb.png.fef788d368ad04bf8e1c117a3dc0cfdc.pngimage.thumb.png.2900952847e6d46ab3570a364333bd8e.pngimage.thumb.png.bee2aa65eb2fa0bc9abbc4a2f86f0f9e.pngimage.thumb.png.a8fcd55ad9d87887cb1409b5a9bf79fc.pngimage.thumb.png.a93aff91d2be9709dee5535db3a725e0.pngimage.thumb.png.c72cac3489e1843d11552288be9b7be2.png   

So i started the season with the sunrise tactics but something wasn't clicking, was getting chances but just didnt feel the tactics was the same especially after i won the title a season before with it. So i switched to sympathy after my 2-0 loss to Barca and the rest is pretty much in the screenshots. the only reason i got knocked out by barca in the champs league was a glitch that made me Dc while winning 2-0 at home, i didnt join back and some how the match ended 2-2 (i am not the host of the online save)  and altered my results but oo well there is next season. For those that will notice the friendlies during the season, it was a world cup year and it somehow took place during the season.  Currently over 43 games unbeaten. Thanks Knap

Download or link please

Has nobody tried the new Sympathy out yet??

I was striking out with all other tactics. Plugged it in and have won 6 out of 8. Even the games I didn't win I should have and it's been the most effective for me preventing chances also.

Certain if I started the season with it I would have been top right now.

Considering I'm an underdog plus I started the season building a squad for Argus 352, so I don't even have the right players for the formation yet.  

I can't wait until next season to get the right players for the formation, Or maybe I could get some players in for Jan if the board allows me. 

5 minutes ago, knap said:

I don't use OIs

Knap generally do you pick up set pice takers like corners throw ins?
Tactical breafings do you leave it to the ass man or you skip it?

I'm trrying new Sympathy with Norwich so far so good

The position of taker is either set up or I let the game decide. I don't set up named takers.

Tactical Briefing AM but this is for testing. If you are good at this side of game fill your boots.

21 hours ago, knap said:

Sympathy is a different set up to wulf 4132. Testing puts it as top tactic so far on MR L

882132402_Screenshot(295).thumb.png.99d58624a2fbfe24a67c85f7353e03cd.png

That GD is impressive.  How fluid are the striker and midfield pairs?  Can you swap the side the PF/AF and BBM/Volante are on?