Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, radetzky said:

good job! it's useful explaining how you managed the mentalities.

D-Line - offside trap - pressing same as default tacitc?

Thanks. Yes didn't change the tactic except for mentality and some personal player instruction. (I don't want "shoot less often" for a player who has great long shots)

@BePlus

I use a couple of set ups for corners. I tend to use short for 442s but Other for 3 at back,

Not keen on DC s going fwd but again I don't always use long. Same with Defensive corners they do vary with different tactics.

2 ore fa, Volcanus ha scritto:

@radetzky hey still using the 106points version?Lowering the d-line how much exactly?Also do you tinker the mentality before games?in games?or are you leaving it in attacking?

Check the topic 

Mentality most of times attacking.

Leaked very few goals with this settings.

Edited by radetzky

On 15/01/2020 at 01:34, knap said:

I've been using this tactic, I'm not sure if I'm getting better results than the 4222 Leipzig tactic which has been astonishing for me... judging from the tactic testing stats for this 442, would you agree this is the best sub-top tactic to use? I am Manchester United in 2025.

My guess is that you will be top dog - I would use Beowulf 442 P107 or the P108 but that may be too defensive.

As you say there is a dropped DL Beowulf wulf 442 which is sub top rank 1. I would use either Beowulf depending on your preferred DL. 

Otherwise High sub top would suggest Sympathy

Edited by knap

1 minute ago, knap said:

My guess is that you will be top dog - I would use Beowulf 442 P107 or the P108 but that may be too defensive.

As you say there is a dropped DL Beowulf wulf 442 which is sub top rank 1. I would use either Beowulf depending on your preferred DL. 

Otherwise High sub top would suggest Sympathy

My bad, I didn't look into it enough and assumed sub-top would basically mean top dog, you are correct in that regard my squad is basically 180CA and above, I will keep trying for now with this tactic as the stats are very very good

Hi Guys, back into the football manager game after a few years and started a new save with Man United. 

Can anyone recommend one of these decent tactics for them? I've looked at the spreadsheet and got confused as there are loads. The 442 ones dont seem  to accommodate for Paul Pogba, the roles. I started using the 451 one but when i looked on the spreadsheet it was ranked quite low so was worried it wouldn't be a success?

Should I continue with this or is there a better one for Man United to use?