Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For not using a WB there was a topic a little time ago which may be useful. May have to use specific marking for the wingers but if you have a very good side may work.

I'm stuck and more confused day after day

Using 352 argus both version i cant manage to challange with bigger teams .

I did a little test just to give an example.

1st season, league match Ajax vs Az (me) 

Played 10 Times the same game with 352 and lost 10 times. Ajax dominating all the time, no way to stop them.

I have tried fewer times to Use other 352 (mr rosler and one more from fmbase ) but the results were poor as well. 

Then i have played the same match 4 times using WULF 4132 P106 and i won all the times.

5 days later i had the Europa league playoff away Jablonec va Az, i have played 3 times the game using WULF 4132 P106 and  i have been trashed 3 times  (2-1 / 3-1 / 3 -0 ).

Instead i have played 3 times the same match using 352 argus (dm version) and i comfortably won all the matches. 

Things like these drive me crazy...

Edited by radetzky

11 minutes ago, knap said:

Let me know If it works   so I can confirm to FM Base

Yes it does work although it doesn’t seem to actually let u put the tactic you choose into the proper file unless I am doing something wrong I done it by deleting the tactic file that was in there and created my own 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, radetzky said:

I'm stuck and more confused day after day

Using 352 argus both version i cant manage to challange with bigger teams .

I did a little test just to give an example.

1st season, league match Ajax vs Az (me) 

Played 10 Times the same game with 352 and lost 10 times. Ajax dominating all the time, no way to stop them.

I have tried fewer times to Use other 352 (mr rosler and one more from fmbase ) but the results were poor as well. 

Then i have played the same match 4 times using WULF 4132 P106 and i won all the times.

5 days later i had the Europa league playoff away Jablonec va Az, i have played 3 times the game using WULF 4132 P106 and  i have been trashed 3 times  (2-1 / 3-1 / 3 -0 ).

Instead i have played 3 times the same match using 352 argus (dm version) and i comfortably won all the matches. 

Things like these drive me crazy...

What mentality did you use and did you test changing mentality? Would be really interesting if you did the same test again with different mentalities for the same match.

Edited by Dreambuilder

I tested tactics with Kingstonian (dafuge challenge team)  last year in VNS and basically they will all work at LLM.  Those that won league have an LL by them in the OP FM 19 tactics.

I would use the tactics as normal in LL.

2 ore fa, Dreambuilder ha scritto:

What mentality did you use and did you test changing mentality? Would be really interesting if you did the same test again with different mentalities for the same match.

Default tactics all the times, so attacking mentality. I will try to make more tests with different mentalities 

Hello, Knap... Thanks for the good job you are doing.

I only want to know what are the number next to the the ranking tactics

Like 1-7-1 on sicilian for example. Thanks

FM 20.2 SICILIAN 4222 P101                                                                                   1                   7                        1                         3               4             6

FM 20 SYMPATHY 4222                                                                                             2                  1                      14

FM 20.2.3  ARGUS 3322                                                                                              3                 3                      16        

FM 20 ARGUS 352                                                                                                        4                 19                      4                         1                3               2

FM 20.2.3 PREACHIN BLUES 451                                                                              5                 20                      3

FM 20 WULF 4132 (FM 19 P112)      P106                                                               12                 6                      17                         5               8                1

FM 20.2 PILGRIMAGE 41221       OXFORD                                                             16                    9                      20                        2                 1             7

BEOWULF 442 P107                                                                                                  20                    21                      13                         4              5                 3

FM 20.2 NORTHERN SOUL        P101CC                                                               15                       27                     2                           6               6              5

FM 20 SICILIAN  4222 P98                                                                                         6                       5                   15

FM 20.2.3 GOODBYE balanced P102                                                                      8                    15                      8

FM 20 NORTHERN SOUL 5-3-2      P107ECFA                                                         7                   18                        6

FM 20.1 FM 20 WULF 4141                                                                                        9                    16                        7

FM 20 BEOWULF 4411                                                                                                19                   12                    19                        7             7                  3

FM 20.2.3     PARISIENNE WALKWAYS 4231 IF     Best tested 4231                21                   22                    10                          8             2                9

FM 20 MILAN 4141                                                                                                      11                 17                      9                         9             9                  8

FM 20 SYMPATHY 442                                                                                               13                    2

FM 20 WULF 4132  P102ECCC                                                                                   10                    6

FM 20.2 WULF VOL 42220                                                                                          18                 26                       5

FM 20 SYMPATHY 4222 VOL2                                                                                   17                    11                    18

FM20 WULF 4132 ALL CUPS                                                                                     23                       8

FM20 GOODBYE 4132                                                                                                   14                     10

FM 20.2.3 TIME 442                                                                                                      13                  14                      11

FM 20 PILGRIMAGE 41311                                                                                         11                   25                     12

FM20.2 STARGAZING 442P106ECFA                                                                        22                    4

FM 20.2.3 WULF 4132 P105ECCC                                                                             24                 13

FM 20 TEQUILA SUNRISE                                                                                                                  23

It is a ranking of my tactics from the independent test sites.

Sicilian is considered best overall tactic 7th best sub top nd best underdog tactic.

MR L Testing ranks Sicilian as 3rd overall. 4th best sub top and 6th best underdog.. MR L has not tested all the tactics yet.

6 minutes ago, knap said:

Best tested tactics atm  My own preference would be Beowulf 442 P107 Argus 3322 and Preachin Blues 451 I 

207805451_Screenshot(280).thumb.png.37b163f943f7ee6e8268e627280dae86.png

Nice. Thumbs up! But preference based on what exactly? Personal immersion and joy, tactical or something else? ;-) Thanks!

Edited by Dreambuilder

15 minutes ago, knap said:

Probably had my best Spurs result with Beowulf 442 P107, the other 2 for just the way they play.. Tequila Sunrise was another I really liked.

I see, cool. I would really like to play a true 442 if it's working. Have you won ECC(UCL) with Beowulf 442? I'm tempted to give that one a chance again. I didn't manage mentality properly when I tried it.

I mentioned google docs to FM Base and they can extract a table from the test league. They said it could be copied over here. However, that would not include older tactics and not cover MR L.

So still looking at options of which google docs is still a possibility. Also Cadoni did a spreadsheet last year for test results, not sure if that was google docs.

42 minutes ago, Filrom said:

A very important point! Play through Instant Results every match! In 3D matches, the results are much worse, I don’t know why !!!

sounds like your assistant has good in game management. maybe experiment with team talks and shouts. i do find, ass managers with lower motivation actually helps, ass managers with high motivation tend to expect more from players. most my team talks, i use talks that tell players the pressure is off. it keeps the players more calm and happy in general 

4 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

звучит как ваш помощник имеет хорошее в управлении игрой. возможно поэкспериментируйте с командными разговорами и криками я нахожу, менеджеры попка с более низким уровнем мотивации на самом деле помогает, менеджеры попка с высокой мотивацией, как правило, ожидают от игроков. большинство моих переговоров команды, я использую переговоры, которые говорят игрокам давление выключено. он держит игроков более спокойным и счастливым в целом 

Playing with Settings - No License / Amateur League Player

Maybe because of this?))