Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@MrGreen555

It is best to assess what you want at the time regarding formation players available strength of opposition state of match.

I used a 4230 Strikerless today with W s protecting wings.

I used a SUS in Tea vid but tweaks do not show up on recording but you can see Lpool passing it around at end

@stonini90

You can see from vids they are live games and I change tactics during games, but the best form of testing is observer mode ( you don't change tactic and only make subs in necessary).

However you can use holiday or IR but you need to interpret the results as RNG is involved with short season tests.

Defending in this game is a joke. How many times have you seen irl defenders turn their back to a long ball instead of jumping and heading the ball. I mean what the hell, goalkeepers are giving assists to the strikers all the time. How do you deal with this horrible ME?

@sirTAVARES

It is difficult to tellas each player brings their own qualities to a position.

Firmino this year cannot score but Salah can.t stop..

It is very often just a case of watching and seeing if works, as someone else may score more.

1 hour ago, stonini90 said:

Defending in this game is a joke. How many times have you seen irl defenders turn their back to a long ball instead of jumping and heading the ball. I mean what the hell, goalkeepers are giving assists to the strikers all the time. How do you deal with this horrible ME?

Totally agree. This interaction with long ball over has been buggy in FM for ages, but this ME definitely is one of the worst. 

Am I the only one who actually looks at the goals conceded in the tactic first before thinking is it any good?

Currently managing Arsenal and managed to finish 4th using the cautious Holyghostfire FM21 Beta?

I get nervous making a massive tactic change in season and my version of FM21 is patched to up to date version. In summer of 2021 so have budget to bring in better talent and try some new ideas, but do prefer 433/451, but really look at the goals the tactic lets in before looking to plug it in to one of the 3 tactic slots. As an example, tactic enclosed and in above post (about 10 posts up) let in 35 goals in league (nearly a goal a game, which would put me off?  Anyone else look at it all this way?

FM21ARGUSknap3412P106ECFA.fmf

17 minutes ago, josh123 said:

First season in the Premier league with Swansea using Venom&Faith41212p100noloss

Dane Scarlett possibly the greatest loan signing i have ever made

Thanks Knap 

Swansea City AFC_ Players.png

How did you get Parrott, mate? In my save Tottenham always asks 100 mil for him ffs.

Edited by longruoi1

12 hours ago, stonini90 said:

Defending in general it`s a joke with this ME...

I`ve seen bugs not fixed from FM19 to FM21, it`s the same ME with some changes to players movement in 3D and that`s it, same bugs just like last year. Everybody sayin` this year we have the best FM ever...NOT!

Excuse any apparent ignorance and no disrespect intended but wouldn't the Liverpool/Man City squad win the league regardless of tactic used so using them as a test doesn't prove how good or bad the tactic is ?

15 hours ago, stonini90 said:

This is by far the best ME in years, its beautiful dunno what you are  talking about

1 minute ago, maxmaster5000 said:

This is by far the best ME in years, its beautiful dunno what you are  talking about

Beautiful in what sense. Just because last years it was crap and we got used to it, it doesn't mean it's great. It's just better than last year but still have a lot of flaws and i'm not the only one saying that.

@knap could you maybe tweak a tactic for me?

The tactic is a diamond formation the goals are mostly counter attacking goals.

The Problem is the defence and if a team is good against counter attacks we cant create chances.

Maybe you could change some player roles,instructions...

4 hours ago, stonini90 said:

Beautiful in what sense. Just because last years it was crap and we got used to it, it doesn't mean it's great. It's just better than last year but still have a lot of flaws and i'm not the only one saying that.

no one its claiming its perfect but we can indeed be happy its better than the last few FMs 

Hi guys, can someone suggest a tactic (fm 21 touch) for my Arsenal save please? Im thinking of the standard 4231 but dont see one here other than the new one with the new RMD (i think on the wings), but wanted to use Inside Forwards insteaD?

1 hour ago, mickyt11 said:

Hi guys, can someone suggest a tactic (fm 21 touch) for my Arsenal save please? Im thinking of the standard 4231 but dont see one here other than the new one with the new RMD (i think on the wings), but wanted to use Inside Forwards insteaD?

the RMD works much better than IF's

@knap I have downloaded some of your tactics for FM21 and they work wonders right off the bat. Thank you!

I am playing as Newcastle, and I really would like to utilize ASM and Wilson better. Have you made a 4-1-2-2-1 Wide yet?
Also, do you have any tips for how to master making tactics? I have played CM and FM since early 90's and they just seem to get more complex by the versions. I'm getting too old and having less time to spend on deep analysis and theories. I have spent countless of hours reading and watching videos from you pros, but the more I try, the more I suck.  Thanks again :)