Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You go away for a while and almost everything changes... Good to see you're still fighting the good 'tactical' fight @knap! Spotted the Discord has been 'retired' and also the 'new home/other place' (base) but I don't recognise many/see you over there? Breaking my 'own rules' posting here again but is this where I'll regularly find you/your stuff or are you at 'the other place' under a different guise/name? :confused:

Edited by optimusprimal82

1 hora atrás, knap disse:

what about a more attacking version with one more striker instead of a Center Back?

Then this would be nice for a counter/deffnsive one :)

44 minutes ago, knap said:

@optimusprimal82

MR L has closed. I am on the Baden Powell site and discord but RDF Discord has taken over from MR L.

I  can sort out invites if you want to join in discussion

No name changes!

@knap Sounds good (the invites etc) thank you! Don’t get to play anywhere near as much as I did a few years back (when doing the mentality stuff) but picked up 21 in the hope that changes so more than happy to throw/listen to a few ideas etc!

Hi Knap, I am still using the 352 argus from the previous version of fm21, but the defense and xg seems less prominent since the update, do you think you can update that tactic? ( I kind of built my team around that tactic as it was really good for me.) :)

Hey @knap, I've used your tactics most FM seasons now, thanks for all the effort into producing them! You make the game so much more fun for players like me who don't have the time to invest in developing a tactic ourselves.

On the first release of the new game, I was using " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1Venom&Faith424KnapVOL3P108ECCCP324 " with huge success, playing as Nottingham Forest with no transfers in the Championship, I won the league smashing all records, record points, record goals scored, most wins in a season, my front 2 scored 45 and 40 goals in all comps respectively, got to the League cup quarters and FA cup semi finals. On promotion to the Prem, I made a few transfers with a limited budget and was flying until recently when the tactic seems to have stopped working? Luckily I'm safe in the Prem, just outside of Europe.

Will there be an update to this tactic/shape, as I've invested in the players for it now and can't afford a reshuffle!!

image.thumb.png.cf81a94a988062c46cfc23c6a4f644cd.png

RDF TRAINING SCHEDULES

For_Knaps_Tactics_One_Match_RDF.fmf

For_Knaps_Tactics_Two_Matches_RDF.fmf

Edited by knap

Il y a 1 heure, knap a dit :

Hi @knap.

Thank you for the work you have done. I am French and I do not understand everything that is indicated at times.

What are the differences between the two training? Thanks.

Edited by DoubleZ

20 часов назад, knap сказал:

My first title in fm 21 with this team!!! Knap you break this ME!!!1 lose! It's amazing!!!

image.thumb.png.5b5c66f5963862a907f9cb3c64e9eb60.pngimage.thumb.png.9400a3806e8b939f5b3c0bab12a751fd.png

Edited by Stremka