Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22/03/2020 at 07:12, RDF Tactics said:

tweaked my Tequilla Sunrise for big away games. NOTE, this will only work away and at home against big teams

!!FM20.3.0Tequilasunrise CASTLE BIG AWAY.fmf 45 kB · 355 downloads

20200322103206_1.thumb.jpg.44c0d8ef719de6f434f6045982ebac23.jpg20200322103212_1.thumb.jpg.04f34d15a918d1da89e875bfb7dd3897.jpg20200322103351_1.thumb.jpg.5b1349aaf1be52e0ce469e3571227d8f.jpg20200322103216_1.thumb.jpg.fe4b23a98a0adf751dcbcff9bbd2d30d.jpg20200322111105_1.thumb.jpg.ebe811b034f33401f538ac072a3a6e30.jpg20200322103428_1.thumb.jpg.52807c656019ca7d6462a564fbcc2e6b.jpg

Okay I have a great story with this one.  First of all thank you for all of the tactics.

I started off a save with Inter Miami in the MLS; got headhunted by Burnley and took the job.  I have used mostly Beowulf, but sometimes Tea 4-1, Pilgrimage, and Mississippi Oxford.  In the 2nd season I started using this for big away games, and it got me a win or draw every time (although one time had to switch back to Beowulf in the 2nd half). 

In our 2nd season, we won the Premier Division, Eurocup 2, but lost in the Carabao cup semi-finals to Liverpool on penalties - that's okay, we got them back in the semifinals of the FA Cup. 

So now we're in the very last game of the season before the long break, and it's for the FA Cup Championship.  We're going against Southampton, whom we beat twice easily before.  I start off with Beowulf 442 attacking.  It's not going well, 36% possession and 1 shot after 17 minutes.  It's still 0-0, though.  Switch to cautious, get one or two more shots in and the possession is a little better, but they're still getting possession and shots.  Usually switching to Tea 4-1 turns this around.  I switch at about 35 minutes, and same thing.  We're going to lose if this keeps up.  The Southhampton fellows are playing the defensive game of their lives.  I can't get through no matter what.

Halftime - get everybody motivated and happy.  I subbed out a 6.4 player.  Switch to Mississippi Oxford, because the personnel I have on the field can play that without being out of position.  That starts to work.  Possession and shots start to even up, but it's still a low volume of shots for both, and it's stil 0-0.

77th minute, my up and coming newgen striker (went from two-star to 4.5 stars current ability in one season) gets a red card!!!  So I paused.  Okay, I can pack it in, SUS, and hope I get to penalties.  If I do that, however that's a good 45 minutes of a motivated opponent just teeing off on me. 

So should I go for it, or just be target practice for 45 minutes?

Okay, we're going out fighting boys.  I switch to this underdog tactic, and leave it at attacking.  The little green thing pops up saying, hey you should go very defensive.  Click the ignore button - let's go! 

The clock ticks down.....

80th minute....possession and shots still the same; no highlights

86th minute.....highlight for the other team.  It's okay; just a goal kick.

89th minute.....nothing changed....four minutes of penalty time.  That will feel like an eternity being tied and down a man.

91st minute.....highlight ....  They have the ball and they're right outside my box.  Oh man, I'm gonna lose this.  Suddenly Bruma (a transfer from this season) steals the ball on the left side.  He dribbles in between two of their players!  He's up to midfield and dodges the one guy they had back!  Now he's in their box on the left side; two of their guys have closed on him, and he's blocked off from rounding the keeper.  He's trapped.   He does it anyway!  He tiptoes the back-line, dodging two guys, rounds the keeper by going to the middle a little, and scores!!!!

Immediately change to very defensive, hold shape, regroup, direct play, play disciplined, stay on feet, cancel the overlaps.  The clock runs down with no highlights and we win!

The last game of the season in extra time, using a hail mary tactic while down a man, the guy for whom the board was "very concerned" about the financials of his transfer, wins us the FA Cup, and we ride off into the sunset - or rather .... a Tequila Sunrise.

Edited by TroubleMan
changed punctuation

1 minute ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

Whats the ID number for the best version of Beowulf 442 please that is doing the business for everyone !! ??

I've been using 1371.  I don't know if that's the best, though.  I'm not the authority.

6 hours ago, keleda said:

Salut @tacticall, ton skin est superbe, pourrais-tu l'indiquer où le trouver ou bien me le partager via un lien s'il te plaît? Merci et bonne journée

Hi @tacticall, You're skin is beautifull, please could you tell me where can i find it ou share us a download link? Thx a lot & have a nice day

The skin is OPZ Elite 2020.

Le nom du skin est OPZ Elite 2020, tu peux le trouver via Google. Je ne sais pas s'ils acceptent les liens directs ici.

Edited by tacticall

Do you guys use the likes of fire 4312 exclusively during the season or tend to have a home and away? Are there tactics that tend to compliment each other so that players can easily switch between the 2 if you wanted a more attacking or defensive one?

On 11/05/2020 at 19:40, sidford said:

I couldn't find the Google docs that is said to have it but rober I think has posted the details of it here

If you find the Google docs with it on let me know but hopefully that link has it all

@LeedsUnitedLad

Edited by sidford

@sidford

I use the same underlying set up for each tactic name, so all TEA tactics will use same base.

I do not genrally use an away tactic, but you can try using positive away. Using MM works well away or as a SUS.

So I finished second place using a mix of Beowulf 4-2-4 and 4-4-2, wingers played really well (the 442 took off once I had Sancho and Vinicius Junior) and strikers scored a lot.

Won the league cup, community shield and I'm in the final of the FA cup.

I think I'd have won if it weren't condeding around 20 goals plus from set pieces, specificially indirect free kicks. I think I've fixed that following BustTheNets guide so hopefully next season things will get even better!

20200513130453_1.jpg

28 minutes ago, knap said:

@Dicko1878

What changes did you make?

I just followed Rashidi's advice mate:

image.thumb.png.927f28b72fb179e5beec4b9471550e10.png

1. You absolutely need to choose the right players for the tasks.

Centre, Far and Near are the important ones that need to be zonally marked by players who are also good at jumping reach. This makes it really challenging because you still need to assign 2 players to man mark and one more to mark tall player. So this means if you want to defend the area well you need 6 players who can do that job.

2. Edge of area is where players can take the long shot, so you need players who have good anticipation to cover that area. These are also ideally going to be the same players you will rely on to lead counters.

3. Throw ins - far post area needs a player assigned for marking

4. Wide free kick and indirect free kick. The basic logic here is one to man mark, and at least one at near and far post to zonally mark the area. The one at the far post is tricky cos they sometimes get away, but so far I have conceded too few this season to make this a major issue.

Edited by Dicko1878

28 minutes ago, Dicko1878 said:

I just followed Rashidi's advice mate:

image.thumb.png.927f28b72fb179e5beec4b9471550e10.png

1. You absolutely need to choose the right players for the tasks.

Centre, Far and Near are the important ones that need to be zonally marked by players who are also good at jumping reach. This makes it really challenging because you still need to assign 2 players to man mark and one more to mark tall player. So this means if you want to defend the area well you need 6 players who can do that job.

2. Edge of area is where players can take the long shot, so you need players who have good anticipation to cover that area. These are also ideally going to be the same players you will rely on to lead counters.

3. Throw ins - far post area needs a player assigned for marking

4. Wide free kick and indirect free kick. The basic logic here is one to man mark, and at least one at near and far post to zonally mark the area. The one at the far post is tricky cos they sometimes get away, but so far I have conceded too few this season to make this a major issue.

Don't put your ST in wall. After kick will go forward leave space for someone to attack you.

Только что, knap сказал:

@silence_born

How do you mean? They are part of a tactic and I tend to have a few set up to use with different formations

Gosh! I thought I have to make it manually))
Thanks

p.s. BTW, @knap what's the most defensive tactic u've made? I mean not SUS but the tactics fitting underdog and sub-top teams perfoming 1-0 much more that the others? 
Wanna try to build the team as much simple and defensive as possible

44 minutes ago, Cadoni said:

Don't put your ST in wall. After kick will go forward leave space for someone to attack you.

I was going to swap him with my MCL and keep him in the box but I weren't sure whether we would just bomb up the pitch from there on me anyway. Or is that just me misreading the what he will do?

2 minutes ago, LeedsUnitedLad said:

@knap @Rober82 hi guys, been using the MM guide and seem to be getting beat left right and centre - not really sure its working :( any ideas?

Somme screenshots of your tactics screen pre match would help.. And tell us who you are marking. And show me the player you are using.

2 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

Somme screenshots of your tactics screen pre match would help.. And tell us who you are marking. And show me the player you are using.

been using fire 4321 p103 with queens park in scottish prem, marking lowest cm/cdm with my AM with decent work rate