FM 19 needs to hurry up.

Stopped playing FM 18 in anticipation for FM 19 but the time is going so slow! Can’t wait for it, going to start in League 1 I think. Best game ever made, chilling out, cup of tea in my Football Manager cup :) bit of Friends or Big Bang Theory in the backround if it isn’t too distracting at the time as in forgetting my pre match team talks sort of deal lol. Hurry UP!!

I am really getting the buzz again this year.. I always wonder if the last would be my last but I always get drawn into the hype etc.

Kills my enthusiasm for FM18 though sadly so I feel I havent got my usual moneys worth out of last years title (PS4 took away some of the shine when I got one in June)...

I fire up FM18 now and just think meh lol

I still haven’t decided if I even want 19 yet, got a pretty good save still going on 18.

That being said, I know the day the beta drops I’ll do exactly what I did 2 years ago and buy it instantly. I’m weak like that

1 minute ago, oblongata21 said:

The 19th of November is roughly two weeks prior to the release date. So in just over a weeks time from today :)

That sounds like more than 2 weeks after release.  :brock:

I'd love to know a date so I can book a day off work but I imagine next Friday will be about right.

Trouble is i've got young kids so I need a place to hide away to play it on release day, might find a quiet coffee shop  :D

1 hour ago, bennytee said:

I'd love to know a date so I can book a day off work but I imagine next Friday will be about right.

Trouble is i've got young kids so I need a place to hide away to play it on release day, might find a quiet coffee shop  :D

I booked off release day as soon as it was announced :brock:

16 hours ago, Andrew_Goats_Gruff said:

Stopped playing FM 18 in anticipation for FM 19 but the time is going so slow! Can’t wait for it, going to start in League 1 I think. Best game ever made, chilling out, cup of tea in my Football Manager cup :) bit of Friends or Big Bang Theory in the backround if it isn’t too distracting at the time as in forgetting my pre match team talks sort of deal lol. Hurry UP!!

I know what you mean, can’t wait, it would of been perfect for this weekend with crappy international football on. 

I’m also gonna start in league 1, Pompey is going to be my 1st save.

I would be watching only fools or dads army though instead haha.

I’ve been inspired by DrBenjy’s Thames save and I’m going to create a club and start at the very bottom. Gonna see which team is predicted to finish bottom of the Vanarama North, rebrand them and my year it set.

I end my two weeks off work on the 20th Oct, so if the beta could release before then, I can smash a few days in :D

2 hours ago, rich10 said:

Can't remember where, but I vaguely remember reading the beta would be out no later than the 19th October, but more realistically the 16th.

Well it would not have been anywhere official so not worth building your hopes on that

Yea I've just completed my 9th season in my current save, and just managed to knock Fergie off his perch at the top of the hall of fame, so now I really can't be bothered to carry on with the next season because I won't complete it by the time 19 beta is out. I dunno what to do with myself. Though it has given me a bit of time to catch up on my Robin Hobb books which had been sitting on the shelf for months.

5 hours ago, cris182 said:

Well it would not have been anywhere official so not worth building your hopes on that

It was on the fmscout site, so not official - but not a finger-in-the-air job either.

14 hours ago, Tom8983 said:

Yea I've just completed my 9th season in my current save, and just managed to knock Fergie off his perch at the top of the hall of fame, so now I really can't be bothered to carry on with the next season because I won't complete it by the time 19 beta is out. I dunno what to do with myself. Though it has given me a bit of time to catch up on my Robin Hobb books which had been sitting on the shelf for months.

Oh thats desperate, Robin Hobb is my least favorite fantasy writer ever! :P

But I'm in a similar problem, not sure what to do with myself until the beta.

Archived