Group C finale: Australia vs Peru, Denmark vs France. Kick off - 3 pm BST

Darius1998

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea why all the sudden hate for Denmark - are there really that many Aussie fans in here?

Anyway, as a Dane, I have to say that reading the condescending comments in this thread is just hilarious. :lol: 

26 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

So, Denmark is an underdog against absolutely everyone, yet they have to look to a potential semis against Switzerland or Mexico?

I'd rather  face England than Mexico for example.

Whilst the Danes are still in the competition, they may as well be thinking about the best route to the final, I definitely view their side of the draw as more favourable and fair enough if you see it otherwise. Perhaps the French were thinking the same as myself today, hoping Denmark might sneak a goal to put them on that side of the draw, would explain the shitshow we've just watched from them. 

Croatia/Denmark is not a formality and Spain would be difficult but mid-tier teams must be thinking they've got a shot after seeing their defensive embarrassments vs. Iran and Morocco. So, say they get to the semis, I'm sure they'd rather be thinking about those sides than the likelihood of facing Brazil or Germany. I don't think they're ever going to win it but I wish the Danes the best, their football is crap but I do always want the Scandinavians to do well.

9 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Outside of the goal he scored, he's been absolutely dreadful.

And that's his only goal for NT since 2016.

He’s had absolutely zero service. Give him something and he’ll score. Miles better than Higuain, who has also gone 10 without scoring.

Archived