Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone is interested in test FMRTE private beta versions, i will accept 10 people, if you want, send me an email

to support{ at }bracasoft.com , then i will inform you in how to proceed ;)

if i receive more than 10 emails i will choose randomly..(i only accept emails at 6pm)

;)

- League Standings

ss1qr9.th.jpg

-Nation Information

ss2rt1.th.jpg

btw, that "unknown" button is there because i've forgot to remove it :D

You can edit League standings too???? Wow!

how does that work?

wouldn't it cause the game to crash if things don't add up?

- League Standings

ss1qr9.th.jpg

-Nation Information

ss2rt1.th.jpg

btw, that "unknown" button is there because i've forgot to remove it

Hmmmm methinks Southampton will be finding themselves down in the Blue Square before too long :D;)

If anyone is interested in test FMRTE private beta versions, i will accept 10 people, if you want, send me an email

to support{ at }bracasoft.com , then i will inform you in how to proceed ;)

if i receive more than 10 emails i will choose randomly..(i only accept emails at 6pm)

;)

Why not release the BETA to the genreal world at large to test it for you and see what you get back as the more people testing it the more feedback you should get if there are specific errors..... :D

or am I just trying too damn hard to be able to use the new version??? :p

Hi guys

Stupid thing to ask, but when i installed my game (thru steam, i dont know if this has anything to do with it) there is no sign of my data editor anywhere in the files.

does anyone know what i should do, or tell me how to stop being such a pillock!!!!

Thanks and hope to hear soon.

Ruci a quick question here, do you plan to release the latest version by the end of this week? If you answer this question a lot of people will shut up complaining.. :)

yes..it will be released by the end of this week...

i've just finished Players Relations, now its possible to edit players relations, and players others nationalities..

So what is getting released?

Leagues player relation and nationalites?

i'm going to release a new version with a lot of new features

"Leagues player relation and nationalites" are just a few of them..

Guest Bastigol
Bastigol. Wow man you're so clever I almost belived it! :D I meant that if you don't like my first post do not read the following... But I know it's to hard for your little brainy to get it. And that is natural for those kind of people - if you don't understand something you just laugh at it. But I warn you - it's harmful, your children (God bless them) could be just like you (and that would be a disaster).

thanks for compliment ;)!

luckily for me, my brain is SOOOO little that im stupid enough to read another of your posts...:D and you're also right about lauging about something i dont understand... in this case your absolutely wonderfull lack of humor...(how can one survive?? i just dont get it) at least.., thats what my blessed children tell me it is... (y)

well... lets hope for me that im clever enough to not read any more of your posts about this subject... but a have a slight feeling that it wont be that hard... even im not dumb enough to make the same mistake over and over again...:)

thanks for the advice!

thanks for compliment !

luckily for me, my brain is SOOOO little that im stupid enough to read another of your posts... and you're also right about lauging about something i dont understand... in this case your absolutely wonderfull lack of humor...(how can one survive?? i just dont get it) at least.., thats what my blessed children tell me it is...

well... lets hope for me that im clever enough to not read any more of your posts about this subject... but a have a slight feeling that it wont be that hard... even im not dumb enough to make the same mistake over and over again...:)

thanks for the advice!

You're stupid indeed :D You proved that taking my words as a compliment :D Second thing is that first you said "im stupid enough to read another of your posts" and then "im clever enough to not read any more of your posts". Damn man you're really seek guy, nasty case!!!

But don't bother, you're not alone.. I suppose you have exchanged heads with your own dic* :D

Will it ever be possible to change a player's name? All my regens seem to get the most ridiculous monikers and I'd quite like to rename them after some successful regens I've had from games past. And no, the nicknaming feature isn't quite the same thing.

Will it ever be possible to change a player's name? All my regens seem to get the most ridiculous monikers and I'd quite like to rename them after some successful regens I've had from games past. And no, the nicknaming feature isn't quite the same thing.

It's possible already. Just click on the icon that appears when you cursor over the name. You can only change the name to another name in the database though and not just put down any name you like.

hey Ruci,

top job on the editor! its amazing to see the time & effort you've put into this for all of us to enjoy...

query:

-> is it possible for you to add a option wherein you can transfer a player from one club to another without actually having to lower his in-game reputation?

-> since you've mentioned about editing league standings, can u make an option to swap clubs between divisions?

eg.: Leeds United from the Coca-Cola league 1 to the Barclay's premier league?

thanks again for doing such a killer job with this editor...

i really hope so. it's a great tool.

i have version 2088 is that latest? because i have seen on ss option to change contract lenght, but on my version i dont have that option, only option to change wage.

one quick question how can i uninstall that version because its not on control panel but is on all programs (i use installer version), tnx

I've have taken the liberty to create this thread on for all future FMRTE releases. I thought that it would be easier for people to find in one place.

FMRTE v2.0.0088 Released

NOTE: This time i've released the editor in two different ways:

- the standard .rar file, download and extract all files and folders to any place that you want(but all files and folders must stay in the same place)

- and a .exe installer, download and install it, it will check if you need .NET 3.5SP1, if you need it will automatically download and install it for you (recommended)

Download Links:

Rar Version : http://www.filefactory.com/file/e255fc/n/FMRTEv2_0_0088_rar

Installer Version: http://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/72fd2d/b/6/h/74081f683066899655fc1addae3592c6dfd59a09/e/74081f683066899655fc1addae3592c6dfd59a09/j/0/n/FMRTEv2_0-Setup_exe

At the top of your post "FMRTE v2.0.0088 Released" would it be possible to add the release date - as posssibly many don't know or can't remember the version number. It would mean just checking the heading daily and looking for a new release date to know an FMRTE had an updated version available.......Cheers.

Hi,Im new here,and I am having a problem working out how to use FMRTE.Yes I have got the framework from microsoft and the front page of the editor comes up on screen,but I cannot work out how to use it.I am a pensioner in the UK so help in simple tems please from some of you clever people.Thankyou.:)

Hi,Im new here,and I am having a problem working out how to use FMRTE.Yes I have got the framework from microsoft and the front page of the editor comes up on screen,but I cannot work out how to use it.I am a pensioner in the UK so help in simple tems please from some of you clever people.Thankyou.:)

well, you start the editor, then load up your game! once your done wit loading your game, alt+esc back to the desktop & click on the LOAD GAME button that's at the top left corner of you editor page..

after that you can enter any team or players name & start editing! hope that was simple enough..

oh yeah, you cant YET edit your profile or coaches/scouts profiles...

At the top of your post "FMRTE v2.0.0088 Released" would it be possible to add the release date - as posssibly many don't know or can't remember the version number. It would mean just checking the heading daily and looking for a new release date to know an FMRTE had an updated version available.......Cheers.

On the top left (above your nick) of every post, there's both date and time of the post! Ruci post here when he releases a new version, so there's your release date.

It's possible already. Just click on the icon that appears when you cursor over the name. You can only change the name to another name in the database though and not just put down any name you like.

Oh, brilliant. Don't know how I managed to miss that. Thanks for your help. Sensational editor, ruci.

Archived