Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

Seeing as it's now the start of the weekend Ruci will you tell us what day you plan to release the editor..? Please...

I dont think pestering for a actual date will help, as that only leads to a rushed finished riddled with bugs. Let him get the next stage done in his own time, get it down to the best it can be done, and then he will release, if that means an extra day, 2 days, then so be it.

I do however think it would help if the last date released (or reuploaded) was included on the current available download so that people could see if the version has been updated recently.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well ppl,

i'm going to release in a few minutes a video tutorial of the new version of FMRTE, in this video i will show you how to use some features of the editor

and the Special Feature will be included in the video.. :p

Do you know when you'll be able to release the editor? Tomorrow morning? :)

tomorrow is a good day.. :p but it will depend on the feedback that i will receive from my testers team, as i'm going to send them a new version today..

Hey ruci,

How accurate will the the sale values be as it had been a problem with other scouts? I greatly appreciate your work!

the sales value is still the same as it is in previous versions, when i have some time, i will try to find a way of make it accurate..

Just watched the video. Looks great.

One thing I noticed though was no editing of PPM's. Is it not in yet ?

PPM's and some other features had to be delayed, as i had to finish this to release this version "right now" (this weekend) as i will be very busy next week and i will have no time to this..

sorry for the huge resolution, i've forgot to reduce it.. ;)

video link: http://www.bracasoft.com/downloads/videos/FMRTE.htm

for some reason the subtitles that i've included in the video doesnt appear :( i will see if i can fix it tomorrow ;)

well was that video informative or what?? :D

I now can't wait to try it out myself... FMRTE & RUCI ROCK!

quick questions please:

-> while viewing your video, i noticed that you went to the Porto club screen & then to Carlos Queiroz screen.. like the player swap is it possible to swap coaches/staff? as in CAN I SWAP MYSELF TO MANAGE THE NATION OF PORTUGAL? (oh please God let him say yes)

-> also like the player swapping ability, can you in any future releases add a TEAM swapping ability... say from a lower division to the higher division, all within the same league... cant have Man Utd. playing in the La Liga.. :p

KUTGW Ruci....

sorry i meant subhashjo!! my bad

Ah bummer! ive been messing around with the game & not played a full fledged career as yet... would love to manage a national side as well as a club without having to wait for someone to resign or get sacked!

i was somehow hoping SI would include that feature as a default option to begin with; but oh well... ill just hope RUCI can get it included in the next edition..

On the top left (above your nick) of every post, there's both date and time of the post! Ruci post here when he releases a new version, so there's your release date.

Agreed John, but the message is edited to say, "last edited on 29/11/2008 when the release date is in fact say, 6/11/2008. So the date is effected by any editing to the whole message & instruction.

It was just a suggestion to add the realease date with the version - which message editing would not effect if that makes sense.

Ah bummer! ive been messing around with the game & not played a full fledged career as yet... would love to manage a national side as well as a club without having to wait for someone to resign or get sacked!

i was somehow hoping SI would include that feature as a default option to begin with; but oh well... ill just hope RUCI can get it included in the next edition..

i believe there is still a way, you can make an international coach contract to expire on any day you want thus you can make it expire tomorrow, up your reputation to 10000, and the next day when the international manager quits his job you just apply for it and by having your reputation as 10000 you would have a very big chance of being accepted.

hope that helps :)

Archived