Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

thats supposed to be that way, as i didnt have time to find all of "ours" attributes, so now you can only edit reputation, Current/potential ability and your information ..born date etc..

Never mind, if I get great rep would I get any job in the world :p

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats supposed to be that way, as i didnt have time to find all of "ours" attributes, so now you can only edit reputation, Current/potential ability and your information ..born date etc..

So it's safe to edit our own date of birth now?

How come its appear for you but not me :(

when i said that i have edited all my profile attributes, i mean, all the attributes that FMRTE allows you to edit..

How do you go on holiday?. When i click on the tab it just takes me to the status screem

i'm sending you a pm

Anyone know a way to search and edit staff in this? Cant seem to get it to work.

do you have WSM?

if yes thats the reason, i will release tomorrow a version that will fix that problem for WSM users

sorry

do you have WSM?

if yes thats the reason, i will release tomorrow a version that will fix that problem for WSM users

sorry

Yea I have the same problem with WSM... no matter what name I search for no staff ever shows up. Can't find myself to edit, or any other manager.

Ruci, just looked over the posts since my last one and noticed someone else had the same problem that I had (Crash Dump due to Facilities etc...). I didn't edit myself so the bug is not due to this, at last in my case. Further testing has proved inconclusive. Maybe it was just a combination of things I had edited then saved at one time. I will report back if I can find the exact cause.

Great work with the latest release, tbh i stuck to FMeditor up until this release due to the speed and lack of staff editing etc. Will definitely make a donation in due course. The communication you have with the users on this forum is really second to none and is an example for even the mods at SI. Finally, one feature from FMeditor that would be great on FMRTE would be one click multiple editing of selected players, for example i can change a single attribute such as consistency/work rate/pace for the whole squad or just the left backs/midfield/keepers, with one click on FMeditor. Very useful for the hidden attributed and selective morale/fitness boosts. However probably difficult to implement with the current GUI.

How do you go on holiday?. When i click on the tab it just takes me to the status screem

Be careful saying this, if you are having this problem it signifies a modified demo executable usually used to launce pirated versions of the game. I hope you are not using one!

Thank you for your great work Ruci! I've found the editor has changed the save mode that in the past version it only saved what you edited but now it saves all the attributes in editor to the game. As there is a problem that player's attribute in the editor is not the same as what it shows in the game sometimes, I have experienced that after I edited one skill of a player and many of other attributes have decreased in the game, I'm wonder can I change the save type of the editor to save what I've edited only just like the previous version FRTE?

i've edited all attributes that are editable in my profile..then i've been in holidays for 1season and no problem at all..

Thanks again for this great editor RUCI...

Is it possible for you to edit the contract details of other manager? National Managers to be precise! i see there are options to edit the contract details of club staff but not national managers...

Any heads up on this would be really appreciated.

I've spent a few hours on this, and it's really helping. A million thanks, ruci!!!

The save button continues to be tricky though.

If you click a few times on the right of the button it can work, though not always. Maybe this is not related to the save button - maybe it's a bug that I'm trying to edit things that it just won't allow me too.

Ruci, I always press the 'save' button twice to be safe - would it be an idea to add a 'beeb or ping' to confirm the save button has been activated. Only a small point - but possibly usefull.

Thanks again for all the time and effort you have spent creating this terrific editor.

i downloaded this editor just to change Scolari's prefferd formation to 4-3-3 (it's set to 4-1-3-1-1 in db). and it can't be changed.. maybe an idea for future releases?

is there some other editor where we can change managers' preffered formations?

Hi all - I'm having a problem changing kit colour. Was playing about with Man City's away top and can't seem to choose a red colour, it changes to black.

I've made a mess of the away top now - it's all black!! If anyone has any advice, it'd be much appreciated.

Ruci, I always press the 'save' button twice to be safe - would it be an idea to add a 'beeb or ping' to confirm the save button has been activated. Only a small point - but possibly usefull.

Thanks again for all the time and effort you have spent creating this terrific editor.

+1 for this - it seems the edges of the button are clickable but the middle isn't - to do with the "save" icon?

Agreed John, but the message is edited to say, "last edited on 29/11/2008 when the release date is in fact say, 6/11/2008. So the date is effected by any editing to the whole message & instruction.

It was just a suggestion to add the realease date with the version - which message editing would not effect if that makes sense.

Like this morning - the version in the opening post is for versoion 211 and towards the end of the thread version 212 has been released.

First of all, fantastic editor Ruci, top work.

When you name your european squad, 4 players need to have been trained by your club and 8 need to have been trained in the country you play in. Is there a way to edit this, so any new player bought can be shown as a "home grown" player?

cheers

This would be a great feature

Ruci: How long time does it usually takes to update the editor to a new patch? Do you have to search for every attribute again or is it just a few things that has to be changed?

Now when patch 2 are close...

this thing is waaaay too slow and unresponsive compared to all the other editors i've ever used.

it's far, far, far quicker than it was.

it actually runs really well for me, the recent version anyway. the older versions were rather slow.

could do lol didnt think of that.can you make a second nationality or is it only if they have one?

if you can edit their relations page then you can add a second nationality. so for the majority of players you can do this.

it's far, far, far quicker than it was.

it actually runs really well for me, the recent version anyway. the older versions were rather slow.

if you can edit their relations page then you can add a second nationality. so for the majority of players you can do this.

why does it say you were Quoteing me twice when i only said the second one you answered? if you get me lol.

When i use the editor to retrain a new position they lose it amost instantly.

Any one know why this works for some players but not others?

Have you previously been trying to retrain the player to that new position? I've had the same trouble with some players that have gained position points through training when I decided to speed things up and give them a 15 straight away. After some time it would go back to the intitial value or less. Once a player lost all benefits from re-training I could permanentely set the new value for that position.

Cheers,

Richard

Sorry if I am just being a moron, but is it possible to search players by their positional rating? Whether it be their current positional rating or their potential position rating?

Also i'm sure someone has already brought this to your attention, but their is a spelling mistake when you search by the filters. When it says there are a lot of players and "do you want to add tehm all to your search list?"

Great editor keep up the good work!

Archived