Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

Is it possible to edit Nationality? I've used the drop-down list and saved my changes, but as soon as I clicked on the player again, their nationality has reset. Amazing editor though, no real complaints.

I found that; you can't save an edited empty box. What you need to do is select an unimportant box such as a disliked person and change that to nationality, then fill in the info and save that.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When i use the editor to retrain a new position they lose it amost instantly.

Any one know why this works for some players but not others?

I only observed this with one player (Zhirkov), so it may have been a total coincidence. Anyway, in 1 save game where I had already started re-training him as a DL and then tried to edit his DL rating it kept reverting to the original #. In another save game where I had not set him to re-train as a DL he maintained the DL rating when I edited it.

Unfortunately I am not on the computer with FM to try this out at the moment.

Edit: And if I'd read Bieritarier's post I would have seen he said the same thing............

i have a bug, play with chels, and try to swap players (shevcenko,on loan at milan with aguero), but when i swap them aguero was in porsmounth while sheva was still in my team but when click on player it says that he is in atletico...

i swap a few players other, and it was succesful but when i try to continue game ...it crashes...crash dump...and i cant load it anymore...

I only observed this with one player (Zhirkov), so it may have been a total coincidence. Anyway, in 1 save game where I had already started re-training him as a DL and then tried to edit his DL rating it kept reverting to the original #. In another save game where I had not set him to re-train as a DL he maintained the DL rating when I edited it.

Unfortunately I am not on the computer with FM to try this out at the moment.

Edit: And if I'd read Bieritarier's post I would have seen he said the same thing............

If you have started retraining him in game, you can't change his position with an editor and have it last. It has ben this way since CM3.

If the player is say, from Brazil - simply change it to England or whatever - also you can then add Brazil as second nationality.

i hate doing that.

it looks a bit daft having blatent foreign players with a english nationality. editing second nationality is far more subtle :)

I found that; you can't save an edited empty box. What you need to do is select an unimportant box such as a disliked person and change that to nationality, then fill in the info and save that.

I think he is referring to the main nationality. You can change the main nationality to a new one (on the player information screen) but later it resets to the old nationality.

The "Other nationality" function works well, as you say.

Ruci, can you fix that bug with changing nationality?

;)

Can you still edit chairman stats? I don't seem to see an option for it.

yeah you can edit the basic details. i asked ruci to put in the chairman dislikes etc and he said he was working on it i think.

Just because that is the only real way you can force a takeover by making the chairman dislike the club therefore changing the "loves the club" status.

yes, i will make it work with every patch that SI releases..at least i will try to..

Thanks for the hard work but, I would like to point out something to you, ruci. when a player is set as Legend, the Dirtiness and Controversy rating SHOULD be 1 and not 20. Hope you can fix this minor problem in the next version.

Actually I think I owe you a "Thumbs up". The new version is great and much much faster!!

I have one wish for future versions:

FM Genie scout had a feature for the FM2008 version, where you could deselect certain players from a list of players (i.e. from a search or from a loaded shortlist) and afterwards save the shortlist with edits. You could for example

1: Load a shortlist you created in the game, see ca/pa for the players, right click on the players you DID NOT want and export a shortlist file for you to use in the game without deselected players

2: Make a search, delect certain players, export shortlist and load it in your game.

That was a GREAT way of creating shortlists, since you often dont find exactly those players who are interesting for you with the filters alone.

Could you do anything like this?

\Skodkim

Actually I think I owe you a "Thumbs up". The new version is great and much much faster!!

I have one wish for future versions:

FM Genie scout had a feature for the FM2008 version, where you could deselect certain players from a list of players (i.e. from a search or from a loaded shortlist) and afterwards save the shortlist with edits. You could for example

1: Load a shortlist you created in the game, see ca/pa for the players, right click on the players you DID NOT want and export a shortlist file for you to use in the game without deselected players

2: Make a search, delect certain players, export shortlist and load it in your game.

That was a GREAT way of creating shortlists, since you often dont find exactly those players who are interesting for you with the filters alone.

Could you do anything like this?

\Skodkim

If Im understaning u correctly you can allready do that...

Ruci - Fantastic editor, big thanks to you and your continued work on this....

One thing, however that I would find hugely useful is maybe a small detachable window that just shows just the CA, PA and Values of the player you are viewing in game, so you can have a quick glance at it while playing without having to switch windows etc... (Miniscout did it ok, and there was another 'info bar' that came with geniescout at one point i think?)

Would help when scouting a lot.

Fantastic tool this ruci, Thanks for all your hard work.

No problems at all, Runs nice and smooth not slow at all here.

Would like to be able to see a players potential rating in a column of the search results window,

One with the top rating for a position that they can all ready play, and one for the top position if retrained,

I think the former is important, without it You would get far to many WB's just like Genie.

Once again, Thans for this great FM09 tool I dont think theres ever been A tool that does it all for the FM series.

WSM users, i'm working right now on it, so you can expect a new release today with WSM bugs fixed (and the contracts expire date bug fixed as well) ;)

and about some suggestions that ppl posted here, first, tks for that, and second, i will see what i can do ;)

everytime i open it, it comes up with an error report :(

Make sure that you have installed Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework otherwise it will crash at startup

if you have it installed

make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside)

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup

If you want to have the editor in the desktop, the best way is to do that with a shortcut

Is there a way to ensure i get a new ground? for example

Bank: 200 mil

Capacity 1,500

Max capacity 1,500

or maybe if i change the capacity to 50 and the max to 50 or the max to 10 and have the capacity of 50, if not, wots the best way to get a new ground built?

New build 213

Will be released today, i'm just testing it

- Added Dutch language

- Fixed Staff problems in WSM

- Fixed Players Contracts Expire Date

- Fixed Players Attributes, now attributes in FMRTE are equal to attributes in FM

- Inpsire Button in Teams Players List now removes players unhappiness and gives them 100 in the happiness attribute (this one was already present in 212 build

but i think i forgot to tell)

- Staff Preset buttons updated - now they dont change the Staff Roles

- Added an option (to the right mouse button on a player in the search result) that copies the Player name to the clipboard

New build 213

Will be released today, i'm just testing it

- Added Dutch language

- Fixed Staff problems in WSM

- Fixed Players Contracts Expire Date

- Fixed Players Attributes, now attributes in FMRTE are equal to attributes in FM

- Inpsire Button in Teams Players List now removes players unhappiness and gives them 100 in the happiness attribute (this one was already present in 212 build

is that just for wsm or fm aswell

Is there a way to ensure i get a new ground? for example

Bank: 200 mil

Capacity 1,500

Max capacity 1,500

or maybe if i change the capacity to 50 and the max to 50 or the max to 10 and have the capacity of 50, if not, wots the best way to get a new ground built?

I think that first of all you can't own the ground. You can uncheck this in the pre-game editor, would have to start a new game though. You attendence should be also maxes as the board won't have a valid reason to build a new ground. Other then that I would do same thing you did.

yeah you can edit the basic details. i asked ruci to put in the chairman dislikes etc and he said he was working on it i think.

Just because that is the only real way you can force a takeover by making the chairman dislike the club therefore changing the "loves the club" status.

you can "force" your chairman to quit the club by changing his age, make him older and he will leave the club

I tried that, how long did it take your chairman to announce his retirement?

in here a few days (maybe 1/2weeks) the speculation started in the news, saying that my chairman was going to be replaced...dont know if it works always as i did that only one time..

FMRTE v2.0.0213 Released

Download Link: http://www.bracasoft.com

Changes from 0212 to 0213:

Added Dutch language

Fixed Staff problems in WSM

Fixed Players Contracts Expire Date

Fixed Players Attributes, now attributes in FMRTE are equal to attributes in FM

Inpsire Button in Teams Players List now removes players unhappiness and gives them 100 in the happiness attribute (this one was already present in 212 build

Staff Preset buttons updated - now they dont change the Staff Roles

Added an option (to the right mouse button on a player in the search result) that copies the Player name to the clipboard

hi

whenever i try to use this editor im having trouble using it

i double click on the icon and it comes up with a failed to start box straight away and tries to fix the problem

am i right i need the 9.1.0 patch?

and does the fmrte folder need to be any where specific?

hi

whenever i try to use this editor im having trouble using it

i double click on the icon and it comes up with a failed to start box straight away and tries to fix the problem

am i right i need the 9.1.0 patch?

and does the fmrte folder need to be any where specific?

Make sure that you have installed Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework otherwise it will crash at startup

if you have it installed

make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside)

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup

If you want to have the editor in the desktop, the best way is to do that with a shortcut

por favor, alguno puede explicarme como funciona lo de poder cambiar de equipo los jugadores ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as it works:

* Special Feature - Swap Players, you can now with one click, swap your crap player with the most wanted Player in the world /

great ruci, you are working all day on this dont you?!:)

still no option for currency?! but not important...hope the game not crash when swaping the players:)

thanks a lot

i work on this when i have some free time to spend on it...as i have to spend my free time with other things too ;)

you can change the editor currency in FMRTE Options, change it, then press the button..

if it stays allways in Euros, try to press the "Restore" button in FMRTE Options screen, and change the currency and save..

The swap features was tested in a lot of savegames and no crash at al..but as i always advice, backup your savegame!!

por favor, alguno puede explicarme como funciona lo de poder cambiar de equipo los jugadores ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as it works:

* Special Feature - Swap Players, you can now with one click, swap your crap player with the most wanted Player in the world /

its easy, follow this example,

you want to swap player A by player B,

- open FMRTE, press load game button

- search for player A

- select player A

- then press the "Swap Players" Option in the left side of the FMRTE Editor

- A new screen shows up, now press the button in the left side of the text "Choose a player to swap"

- A new window will popup, type the name Player B,

- Select Player B, press the green Arrow to confirm

- Then press the Save button to swap players

its easy, follow this example,

you want to swap player A by player B,

- open FMRTE, press load game button

- search for player A

- select player A

- then press the "Swap Players" Option in the left side of the FMRTE Editor

- A new screen shows up, now press the button in the left side of the text "Choose a player to swap"

- A new window will popup, type the name Player B,

- Select Player B, press the green Arrow to confirm

- Then press the Save button to swap players

thanks, already work! very good work

I was just wanting to know if there was any way to stop the players' ratings from going back down. I set all a players' ratings to 20 and then after a match or so they're all back down to what they were before or even less....

I was just wanting to know if there was any way to stop the players' ratings from going back down. I set all a players' ratings to 20 and then after a match or so they're all back down to what they were before or even less....

ye thats quite annoying

Archived