Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ruic,

how big is it? if i give you access to my web server can you upload it?

41Mb, i've hosted it in bracasoft, but in a few hours, my monthly bandwith usage increased 4Gb (and i have a limit of 30Gb/month) so i had to remove it from there

any chance that the current or any other future version includes the possibility to edit a players happiness with his contract/club, as in taking away his desire to move on to a bigger club ?

This will be awesome. Put together the typical world class Man City squad, had an excellent season (won Euro Cup, Carling Cup, finished second in the league to the mighty Arsenal), the fans and board were over the moon, and squad harmony was getting praised all the time. It was a football lovefest. Then everybody gets their '09 transfer funds and all heck breaks loose. If I was playing in some lesser league this would be OK, but in the Prem if you've got a team that's obviously cracked the Big 4 and is only on the rise this just doesn't make sense to me.

This will be awesome. Put together the typical world class Man City squad, had an excellent season (won Euro Cup, Carling Cup, finished second in the league to the mighty Arsenal), the fans and board were over the moon, and squad harmony was getting praised all the time. It was a football lovefest. Then everybody gets their '09 transfer funds and all heck breaks loose. If I was playing in some lesser league this would be OK, but in the Prem if you've got a team that's obviously cracked the Big 4 and is only on the rise this just doesn't make sense to me.

about players happiness and unhappy motives,

i've added those features but players unhappiness motives arent "translated" they are named like Motive 1..Motive 2 to Motive 64, then when i release the new version i will ask if anyone with some time could make a relation with FMRTE Motives and ingame motives message, something like:

FMRTE Motive X = Ingame "Player dont like a teammate" for ex..

i believe there is still a way, you can make an international coach contract to expire on any day you want thus you can make it expire tomorrow, up your reputation to 10000, and the next day when the international manager quits his job you just apply for it and by having your reputation as 10000 you would have a very big chance of being accepted.

hope that helps :)

hahahahaha... aren't you smart! i did that stunt last time with the FMM08 & was pretty successful! dunno how that slipped my mind again.. thanks for tickling my grey matter again.

uh, any idea what time will it be released? patience is not one of my virtues! :p

i'm uploading the video to another host

i've tried youtube..but for some reason they removed the video..

They probably removed it because the idiots think you've hacked a copyrighted game, rather than it being something that SI/Sega are happy for users to edit the database.

Ruci: Could you add the option to view the attributes in the 0-100 mode. Since the game reads the stats in the 0-100 mode it's more accurate to edit the attributes in the 0-100 mode than the 0-20 mode.

Ruci: Could you add the option to view the attributes in the 0-100 mode. Since the game reads the stats in the 0-100 mode it's more accurate to edit the attributes in the 0-100 mode than the 0-20 mode.

well i will add that feature but not now..i've finished it..i will send it to test in a few minutes..if everything is ok.. i will release it..

a few notes about this release:

because i have to release it today as in the next days i will be very busy with other things to do, i didnt have the time to include some features:

- save/load players information to file

- the filter system only works for Players

- some options in the filter may not work (there are too many options that i didnt have the time to test them all)

- You can search for yourself but you cannot edit almost nothing as all values are wrong

- Players with staff attributes can be searched but they attributes are not correct

- Clone Center

- Players Preferred Moves

for those who were expecting some of this missing features, i'm sorry..those features will be the next ones in the FMRTE development process..

well i will add that feature but not now..i've finished it..i will send it to test in a few minutes..if everything is ok.. i will release it..

a few notes about this release:

because i have to release it today as in the next days i will be very busy with other things to do, i didnt have the time to include some features:

- save/load players information to file

- the filter system only works for Players

- some options in the filter may not work (there are too many options that i didnt have the time to test them all)

- You can search for yourself but you cannot edit almost nothing as all values are wrong

- Players with staff attributes can be searched but they attributes are not correct

- Clone Center

- Players Preferred Moves

for those who were expecting some of this missing features, i'm sorry..those features will be the next ones in the FMRTE development process..

Ruci:

It's good to know it will be added, it also would be nice if you add retirement editing in the future to.

The editor looks fantastic, and when you tell what will be added in the future it's going to be even more fantastic.

Mate you don't have to apologise to us because you are doing all the work and spending your free time on making this fantastic editor for all of us for free and yes you have a life and you don't have to sit in front of a pc 24/7 so you could finish the editor so when it's done it's done

Spartan100: You'll be able to change the staff rating with the new version of this that will be released today. :)

The only thing missing are editing yourself. Seems to be hard to make that feature this year, none of the availible ones can do that yet.

Putting this info as I put it in Ruci's website:

ZoneAlarm cause my FMRTE to be very slow, all because of vsmon.exe. Using Sysinternals Process Explorer, I was able to see that, as soon as I would do something on FMRTE, vsmon.exe would start working, using 80-90% of the computer resources. FMRTE would be left using 1-2%, making it very slow even to see a player (20 seconds+ for the current screen player). I was using Outpost before and had no problem. I'm using Comodo IS (because it is free), and I have no problems.

So, everyone with ZA, download process explorer from microsoft, run it in the background (it goes nicely to the tray) and check what is overkilling FMRTE when you do something.

For all the other people who don't have ZA, do the same, see what process is taking all the cpu, and post your info for everyone else.

One question Ruci:

I saw the video but when you make a player "Legend" or "World Class" the CA/PA will change accordenly or juat change the stats ???

Becaouse if only the stats are change and not the CA/PA after a bit they will drop.

Thanks

One question Ruci:

I saw the video but when you make a player "Legend" or "World Class" the CA/PA will change accordenly or juat change the stats ???

Becaouse if only the stats are change and not the CA/PA after a bit they will drop.

Thanks

go through the video again! you will clearly see that the CA & PA get adjusted to 200 when you hit the Legend button...

Have said it before... can't wait for the new release... Swapping players is just great and really appreciated. But I have one question... What happens to the player history? Does it changes,,, Like swapping bojan to Porto... Will his history say...

2008/2009...Porto... Free

2007/2008...Barcelona

??

Archived