Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, eager to try this out but as soon as I attempt to run it I get "FMRTE has stopped working..." I am running Vista 64bit and I have installed the .net framework 3.5... So I am out of ideas why this isn't working.

Anyone able to shed some light?

Hi guys, eager to try this out but as soon as I attempt to run it I get "FMRTE has stopped working..." I am running Vista 64bit and I have installed the .net framework 3.5... So I am out of ideas why this isn't working.

Anyone able to shed some light?

i think u need to uninstall all framework and and install again

I really need a search option for player status, e.g. expiring, expired, unattached.

in the next version you can use a new search engine that allows you to filter players by any of this attribute..(CA..PA..skills..contract information..)

;)

Can FMRTE edit player's happiness? Such as make an unhappy player happy again? I know healing an injured player is possible, but how about happiness? Real, Man Utd etc is always making my player unsettled :mad:

Also, is there option to edit PPM's? I haven't got a chance to try it after installing... Still working....

just max his stats for pressure to 20. he will care nothing about publicity.

are you using WorldWide Soccer Manager or Football Manager?

Hey ruci,

Eu vivo nos Estados Unidos, é o fmrte comaptible com worldwide soccer manager? Se não, será no futuro?

Obrigado!!! voce é o malhor

Pesaroso para meu protuguese mau, mim sou galego!

** Does FMRTE work with worldwide soccer manager? **

Hi guys,

As some of you probably noticed, the new FMRTE for fm 2009 has a new interface, but it still has some problems that FMRTE 2008 had(slow search...), it is becasue it uses the same code to load/save information from the game, but since i've started developing FMRTE 2009, i've decided to start all from scrath, the interface and the code behind it, the interface is almost finished and in all previous versions it used almost the same code from FMRTE 2008(with some modifications)..as i want to include features like filter players/staff etc..i want it to be faster, so the new "engine" is on progress and is almost finished, in the next 1/2 weeks i will be working on it and adapting the new interface to the new code..so i cant say when a new version will be out..but i can reveal some new features that will be in the next version:

- Staff Editing

- Edit Leagues Standings

- Edit Nations information

- Edit DateTime attributes (born date, contracts started/expire date....)

- Clone Center

- Maybe a new Special Feature..

- Maybe save to shortlist feature

- Load/Save Player Attributes

Thanks for all the work Ruci. I've always had trouble getting this stuff to work, but your version does the job. I do hope the next version is much faster, and includes staff editing as you say. If those marks are hit then you would have done an amazing job developing this thing.

Search Results - Preview Screenshot

searchresultsmb7.th.jpg

just to keep you guys updated ;)

the new search engine is working for players as it shows in the ss..now its possible to select witch columns(you can add to a column any player attribute) we want to see in the search results

more info in the next days

searchresultsmb7.th.jpg

the new search engine is working for players as it shows in the ss..now its possible to select witch columns(you can add to a column any player attribute) we want to see in the search results

You should also add a column for the common names as they are quite important to knowing who a lot of the players are.

Uh, ruci, could you by any chance check the registered member list of your website and find out my password and PM it to me please? It was saved, but since the site went down my saved pw has gone, and I cannae remember which email addy I used to reg on your site!!! Login name is Knighted Manager, or something v. similar. Cheers bud!

searchresultsmb7.th.jpg

Will it be possible to click on the PA or CA and have it descending from the highest PA or CA of a search result down to the lowest? And the same in reverse for ascending?

Ive been using .88 since it came out and the 1's before it and they have worked perfectly. Ive got the latest microsoft.NET and they have all stop working.

I can load fmtre, then press the load button and that works but as soon as a press current player or click on a player/team and then it just hangs.

Can anyone help?

Ruci: Will you make it possible to change which roles a staffmember are willing to accept? So it's possible to change a coach into a scout. :) And also if it's possible to make that availible for players that havn't quit playing yet, so that players that definitly won't continue in football can get a staff role.

Will it be possible to click on the PA or CA and have it descending from the highest PA or CA of a search result down to the lowest? And the same in reverse for ascending?

yes, you can sort the search results by pressing in the columns names ;)

I've been playing around with this editor, it is very useful. I have a question though, is it possible to change a player's reputation? I can't seem to find it.

yes you can change players Current Reputation, Wolrd Reputation, Home Reputation, in the Player Information Screen

Jeez guys, relax!!! Ruci has been trying to program an app without any benefit, just for his fun and for the use of this community. Instead, everyone is acting as if he was obliged to respond to their questions and to include everyone's ideas in his program! For my part, I'm very happy that he is developping this app and I'm expecting to see any additions whenever he finds time to do so

Ruci,

OBRIGADO! Do you know when the next version will be out to work with all versions? Thanks again:)

De nada ;)

now..about the next version i dont know when it will be ready...i've been very busy these days with some works to do for my university, but this weekend i will have more time to this..

at the moment players are ready..the new filter system is almost ready..with this one you can add filters like in FM, you can select any type of attribute to filter..

i will post here when i have more news to give to you guys ;)

yes, you can sort the search results by pressing in the columns names ;)

yes you can change players Current Reputation, Wolrd Reputation, Home Reputation, in the Player Information Screen

Thanks Ruci.... You've really obliterated the competiton with this new version for when it comes out mate I offer you a Congratulations!

im new to this but is there any way to like edit single attributes?

wen i press +1 everything just +1 and if i press the thing on the side everything does tot the same number like 20 or 16

and the club finaces can that be edited?:confused:

@Ruci: Will we be able to edit ourselves in the new version, i.e. so I can improve my reputation as a manager...

It's something I used to do a lot in FM2008 with FMM - better rep means players "look forward to working with you" more, etc.

P.S. You're a legend, respect for working on this in your spare time.

Hi RUCI. I finally managed to install your editor. I thought it will be another simple editor... But I was wrong!!! There is ONE BIG option, which I requested for SI and other editor makers for many years! I mean sponsorhip!!! Actually it's "not available" but I hope it will be very soon! PLEASE confirm you will keep working on this issue.

BIG thanks for giving hope mate!!!

Sory for my english.

Hi, I'm having a problem with the editor. When I try to "load game" it takes forever and sometimes doesn't load, I clicked it and it stalled for 10 minutes just now before I gave up and closed it through task manager. How can I fix this? Thanks.

Ruci, Thanks a lot!

FMRTE has the most excellent UI than any other editors which I have used.

I have several suggestions and bugs to be reported.

1. [bugs?] Editing weight of player is not working.

2. Current search stuff by ID is excellent. Can you display ID of current player, staff or club on a upper panel? ID is often useful.

3. Currently, rounding-off of player abilities is not working correctly (For example, if a player's crossing ability is 98, FMRTE show it as 19. but 20 in game.)

There again, plsease support not only 1-20 but also 1-100 abiliy editing stuff. Users may change this option on 'Options' screen.

4. When a editable text-box is focused (or activated), please current text is wrapped as inverted-color selection (as like address field of Internet Explorer

is clicked). it help users modify values easily with no use of backspace or del key.

Thanks again, keep up your great working!

Archived