Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

I am having problems with the Trainings facilities. In an old released the values seemed random. In the new build 88 it shows 21 for both Tottenham, Manchester City and Manchester United.

In the old release it was something like 29 for Tottenham, 32 for City and some higher value for United. But it wasnt possible to change it as the highest value allowed was 20 i think.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ruci,

since .87 (version .85 is working well) FMRTE does not launch. First, I got the warning: You are using a unknown version of FM, so dont save if unsure (like that), then the error: ERROR LOADING TEAMS DATA. Any advice for me?

Thank you very much for your hard work.

Hi Ruci,

since .87 (version .85 is working well) FMRTE does not launch. First, I got the warning: You are using a unknown version of FM, so dont save if unsure (like that), then the error: ERROR LOADING TEAMS DATA. Any advice for me?

Thank you very much for your hard work.

i cant load my game into the editor, i get a message saying 'ERROR LOADING TEAMS DATA'

any help??

Try the installer version.. I am sure it will work then..

Guest roberto922

Try running ti as administrator (right click on icon and it's the second option) if that doesn't work try running it in compatibility mode if you're on vista (right click, properties, compatibility) If none of those work then I have no idea what's wrong

You could truly turn this into a fantastic application if the Search features were beefed up a bit more such as filtering so you can search for any number of things in a player and it will bring up those players that match the criteria. Do that Ruci and I cant see FMM of Genie Scout surviving for much longer.... as your app will do what they both do plus more...

You could truly turn this into a fantastic application if the Search features were beefed up a bit more such as filtering so you can search for any number of things in a player and it will bring up those players that match the criteria. Do that Ruci and I cant see FMM of Genie Scout surviving for much longer.... as your app will do what they both do plus more...

This is a Beta

Look at post #630 and you have your answer.

Tried the destroy team button as an experiment whilst on my team selection screen and ended up playing against nobody! 32-0 later was wetting myself mostly because we'd had 59 shots on goal and 36 on target....

Is this a bug or what is meant to happen? Haven't tried it since as i felt really guilty! lol

I've had the same problem when I did something like that manually with FMM in 08.

I prefer the destroy button to set fitness to 50% (something like that, make them really wasted but not unable to play. Because otherwise it will break :))

Yep with you on that one. I think it was because i did just before pressing the submit team button maybe? Was amusing as a one-off though!

1- yes it will be included

2- athe moment no, you cant, will be in next version

3- yes next version aswell

4- its already possible, just type PA=130 it will show all players with pa >= 130 (if you mean search for PA and CA at the same time, thats not possible but will be in a future version=

5- yes i want this too, but it will be included only when i have all the other features included (Clone center, players realtions, staff editing...)

6- that's related with players relations , so will be soon

7- contract details such as start/end dates will be editable next version

#4 suggests i can search for players with pa greater than 130, yet i cant seem to get this to work. Anyone else having any luck?

#4 suggests i can search for players with pa greater than 130, yet i cant seem to get this to work. Anyone else having any luck?

in the search box put PA=130

this will display players who have PA of 130 or above

the PA bit needs to be in UPPERCASE I believe when input in the search box (at least in last version thats why it wouldn't seem to work for me initially)

Can also take a while to search for players depending on ur PC spec, database size, level searched for (lower level will yield more results hence longer to search)

I want to:

Put my reputation to almost full-

Make Bernd Schuster to hate Real Madrid and make his contract end in like 2 days after the game startdate.

Apply for the job of manager of R. Madrid myself

Get accepted and become the new Madrid manager.

I am half-way to my season with a low-league Finnish team and I'd like to do the things below after my season ends so that I can be the manager of Real Madrid in my second in-game season.

So, is it possible to:

Change my (the manager playing) own details like reputation and favoured personnel?

Edit players'/staff-members' contract details?

hey guys im new with this. so after i changed the attributes say most at max, and a week or few weeks later, the stats will go down back as it used to be and sometimes lower than it? Is this normal? is there any way to set this to permanent? if there isnt any, well its okay. this right here has helped me alot. Ruci, great stuff, appreciate it.

Archived