Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

ruci, will you add a 'Clear search list' option, i.e., the names at the bottom left box? I like to check out many of the players my scouts recommend me so it always gets full. I'd like to be able to clear it so I can just check out some players, clear, and leave it empty because you always have to scroll to the bottom due to it being full.

Thanks for your hard work! It's greatly appreciated.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ruci, will you add a 'Clear search list' option, i.e., the names at the bottom left box? I like to check out many of the players my scouts recommend me so it always gets full. I'd like to be able to clear it so I can just check out some players, clear, and leave it empty because you always have to scroll to the bottom due to it being full.

Thanks for your hard work! It's greatly appreciated.

so is a new version getting relsesed tommorow ????

at the moment some people are testing it..so if we dont find any big problem with this version tomorrow i release it

FMRTE v2.0.0087

changeslist

- All text data is now readed from the language file

- Clubs Players List Screen

- Updated Heal Button

- Added Inspire Team button

- Added Unban Team button

- Added Destroy team button (this one, sets all players in the team to 1% condition, 1%match exercise, and 1 to morale)

- added some presets to Players Information screen (to make players attributes all 20.. etc)

- Added option to edit players names (by pressing the button that appears when you put the mouse into the player name)

- Added Clubs Affiliations

- Added staff searching (but its not possible to edit nothing yet)

- Fixed some bugs

- Added extra items to be displayed in Clubs Players Screen

One question: One a forum i have read that if you change you player position rating to 29 that miracles happen like a 50 yard goal.

So i tried this with Huntelaar of Ajax ( Striker ). I've changed Attacker,Center side and striker form 20 to 29 but now he doesnt have a position beacause f i look in fm no position is green!

One question: One a forum i have read that if you change you player position rating to 29 that miracles happen like a 50 yard goal.

So i tried this with Huntelaar of Ajax ( Striker ). I've changed Attacker,Center side and striker form 20 to 29 but now he doesnt have a position beacause f i look in fm no position is green!

try it in new positions........... a bit mad had a defender score from his own box

Hi really liking this tool using it alot but I have found a bug. When I edit the kit colours of a team, it changes the kit for the tactics screen and information but not the actual colour for the team/squad screens, match screen or 2d screen! I love makin new kits for my team in new seasons but without this option its quite pointless changing kit cos the original colour still shows throughout most of the game and on match screen! I remember that last year the developers of FMM for FM08 had the same problem with their initial releases but rectified it later on, is it possible that you could take a look at this for next version? thanks!

Thanks for that. I've got the download and got it to load but it says that I'm using an unknown version of FM and then ERROR LOADING TEAMS DATA

hmm probably you are using the new demo version that has already the 1st patch installed? if yes thats the reason, that version of the editor was made

for the 1st Demo..

FMRTE v2.0.0088

changeslist

- Added support for Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 + 1st Patch installed

- Added a button to clear all items in SearchList

- Added Minimize Button

- Bug in SearchList, now when you are in editor options screen for example, if you click in the selected item in the

SearchList it loads the selected item editing screen.

- Fixed a bug that weren't displaying the current currency symbol in Clubs Finances

- Fixed a bug in Players Information screen, now when you press the Preset button "-1" it will stop at CA/PA = 1

this should be the version that i will release today, i've sent this one to test again..now i'm gonna sleep..tommorow i will release it as soon as i have some feedback from my testers

;)

Hey Ruci, sweet sweet program.

Just noticed though that it's not completely working right for me. I dont appear to have information/finances etc (the wording on the left hand side is missing). Cant see affiliations either. Any ideas why?

I can view the squads (didn't actually state reserves youth etc - just Tottenham 3 times).

When you click on a player, again, its missing the options on the left, although you can click into them to view the positional and attributes.

When looking at the first club screen, all it says is status on the left hand side. Displays the info, but each line is titles 'status'.

When selecting options the following error appears: "Could not find a part of the patch 'C:\Documents and Settings\NickC\Desktop\Languages'.

Hope you can help buddy.

Dear ruci, I have problems running the new verion which is 1.87. I hadno problems running the 1.85 version.

This error message appears:

Microsoft.NET Framework

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the appication will close immediately.

C:/Program Files/images/toolbar/OptionsButton.png.

Details

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\images\toolbar\OptionsButton.png

at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement)

at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename)

at FMRTE.frmMain.loadButtons()

at FMRTE.frmMain.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

FMRTE

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.7

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.7

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/FMRTE.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I have the latest Network Framework and I do not know why this problem appears to me in the latest version.

Please help! Thanks!

FMRTE v2.0.0088

changeslist

- Added Minimize Button

- Bug in SearchList, now when you are in editor options screen for example, if you click in the selected item in the

- Fixed a bug that weren't displaying the current currency symbol in Clubs Finances

- Fixed a bug in Players Information screen, now when you press the Preset button "-1" it will stop at CA/PA = 1

this should be the version that i will release today, i've sent this one to test again..now i'm gonna sleep..tommorow i will release it as soon as i have some feedback from my testers

;)

I take this means the problem with changing kits isnt gonna be fixed then?

Tried some stuff just to make sure. When you put 29 for your , lets say striker, in new position, he does some spectacular goals. He hits the ball so hard that you can't even see it. Dude had an average 8.76 after 4 games scoring 11 goals. Fun lasted for a while, as it was ment to be, then reverted back to normal. I use this RTE for fixing all the injustice in this game, like Me never being much of a goalie, so now I've edited Me to the game, and with this RTE I keep Me in the spotlight. Also giving money to the poor is one way to change the balance.

But that destroy button, good for some, not gonna use. Never been destroyer of anything, except my toys.

And last but not the least, Is it possible to edit DOB in the future???

I keep getting

You are using an unknown version of FM the editor may not work well with this Version, if you see weird attributes in a club/player... dont press the save button

well dont need to press the save button as the search is complete within a second and when i want to find a player it wont show up.

FMRTE v2.0.0088 Released

NOTE: This time i've released the editor in two different ways:

- the standard .rar file, download and extract all files and folders to any place that you want(but all files and folders must stay in the same place)

- and a .exe installer, download and install it, it will check if you need .NET 3.5SP1, if you need it will automatically download and install it for you (recommended)

.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is needed, if you dont have it, or if you dont know if you have it, download the installer version as it will check/download it for you

Download Links:

Rar Version

Installer Version

Changes list

- Added a couple of buttons to Clubs Players List Screen

- Added some presets to Players Information screen (to make players attributes all 20.. etc)

- Added option to edit players names (by pressing the button that appears when you put the mouse into the player name)

- Fixed some bugs

- Added Minimize Button

WSM Users: This is the first version of FMRTE that supports WSM 2009(with 1st Patch installed), this version works with WSM but some features arent working right now, features

like Current Screen(named Current Person in previous versions), players contracts and probably one or two more features that i didnt noticed.. this will be fixed soon ;)

hmm probably you are using the new demo version that has already the 1st patch installed? if yes thats the reason, that version of the editor was made

for the 1st Demo..

Yes I am. I can't get the game to run without the patch though. Oh well.. thanks anyway :D

FMRTE v2.0.0088 Released

NOTE: This time i've released the editor in two different ways:

- the standard .rar file, download and extract all files and folders to any place that you want(but all files and folders must stay in the same place)

- and a .exe installer, download and install it, it will check if you need .NET 3.5SP1, if you need it will automatically download and install it for you (recommended)

.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is needed, if you dont have it, or if you dont know if you have it, download the installer version as it will check/download it for you

Download Links:

Rar Version

Installer Version

Changes list

- Added a couple of buttons to Clubs Players List Screen

- Added some presets to Players Information screen (to make players attributes all 20.. etc)

- Fixed some bugs

- Added Minimize Button

WSM Users: This is the first version of FMRTE that supports WSM 2009(with 1st Patch installed), this version works with WSM but some features arent working right now, features

like Current Screen(named Current Person in previous versions), players contracts and probably one or two more features that i didnt noticed.. this will be fixed soon ;)

do you have to sign up to the site to download it?

Archived