Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
at the moment i've send a new version to some ppl so they can test it and see if it works without problems for all of them, as soon as i receive their feedback i will release it

*changelist:*

- GK Attributes are now visible

- Players left/right foot are now visible

- Players Match Exercise/Fitness are now editable (tks to neevesc)

- Players jadeness is now editable

- Contracts, some values in previous versions weren't loaded and saved

properly

- Added search function that allows you to filter players by their CA

or PA, to use this

type in the searchbox CA=XXX or PA=XXX and it will show all players

will CA or PA >= XXX

(this search can take a while if you select a CA/PA too low, as many

players will be founded..)

- Fixed some other problems that in some cases were making the editor

crash

Ruci,

can I have a dummy's (me) guide how to get the new search function working?!

I've typed in what you've said for example - PA>=180

But nothing comes up - I then tried PA>=150 and nothing comes up :(

cheers

ps I tried PA=180 and it worked!! so i can get it to work without the arrows <>

typing PA=150

will show all players with PA>=150

typing CA=150

will show all players with CA>=150

and btw, the heal button is working here, when you press the button it heals all players, but in the players list it doent refresh their injury status to not injured, but if i go to the player profile in the editor or in game, the player has no injury..

I keep getting an error when I try and open the programme.

I've updated to network frame 3.5, the error is the standard, "FMRTEv2 has encountered a problem and needs to close."

The demo version worked fine when I used it for my demo, redownloaded the file etc, any ideas?

Yes it works exactly that way. Type in PA=195 for example and you'll get a small number of hits that's easy to check. One result should be Joseba Aranguren, the player with the possibly highest PA in this year's game.

Who is Joseba Aranguren? I've never heard of him before. Who does he play for and what is his position? Typed his name into Google but couldn't find out anything about him.

Cheers

typing PA=150

will show all players with PA>=150

typing CA=150

will show all players with CA>=150

and btw, the heal button is working here, when you press the button it heals all players, but in the players list it doent refresh their injury status to not injured, but if i go to the player profile in the editor or in game, the player has no injury..

Can i just ask, is the "heal all" button supposed to put players condition to 100%? cos if so it doesn't seem to work.

And also, Ruci, if i go to a player's contract screen, the "type" comes up in what i assume to be portuguese.

heal button at this moment just removes the injury, dont put players condition at 100% (as when i've included this feature, players condition wasnt working..and when i've included players condition, jadeness, etc.. i've forgot to update the Heal button, i will fix that soon)

heal button at this moment just removes the injury, dont put players condition at 100% (as when i've included this feature, players condition wasnt working..and when i've included players condition, jadeness, etc.. i've forgot to update the Heal button, i will fix that soon)

Ok, cheers pal, just wondering :)

thanks and kutgw!

It's not this guy. Joseba Aranguren seems to be a Basque regen. I don't have him in my game.

:)

Yeah, please forget I said anything about a highest PA player!

The game I've just started 2 ingame-months ago is obviously still in my first season, yet it has already produced newgens (how? why?) and that's why I thought him to be 'real'. This Joseba Aranguren looks to be one of them as he's 16 years of age from the Spanish club Sporting Gijón and has a generated face.

Alreet ruci when i go to the list of players it says FMRTE has stopped working and going from settings back to edit stuff is freezes apart from that i have'nt come across any other bugs thanks.

are you using the 0085 version? does it show anymessage before it crashes?

can you go to options -> Club Settings or it crashes too? if you can, go in there please, change the displayed items, adn press the save button, then go to the teams players and see if it works or not

tks

Yeah using 85 crashes as soon as click on team list and with the settings it doesn't freeze I just can't get back to editing stuff.

do this:

Options -> Club Settings

appears any MessageBox to you?

saying things like

<ArrayOfstring xmls:xsi="http://w3. (rest you prob know)

<string>IsInjured</string>

next lines are all the options of ticking on or off I guess to DisplayedName

</ArrayOfstring>

' is not a valid value for property 'Name'.

??

I installed the sp1

However everytime i run the program, i get fmrte has encountered a problem and has to close

when i say SP1 is .NET framework 3.5 SP1 that can be downloaded in here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en

i'm saying this again, as exists an update for windows vista with the name SP1 but thats not what FMRTE needs, it just needs .NET framework 3.5 SP1..

9.0.0 23544... so that means the patch isn't installed.

If I d/l it with steam how am I ment to install it?

yes you dont have the patch installed, i dont know how to patch it as i dont have the steam version, but maybe someone here could help you with that

Hi,

FMRTE loads fine, it loads the game after I press load game, but it shuts down without any warning or error code after I search for a player or club.

The game is updated, the operating system is XP SP3 and the requiered .net is installed. Any toughts on how to get it working?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

FMRTE loads fine, it loads the game after I press load game, but it shuts down without any warning or error code after I search for a player or club.

The game is updated, the operating system is XP SP3 and the requiered .net is installed. Any toughts on how to get it working?

Thanks in advance.

that's odd, never seen that, you are using the last version 0085?

i dont know what can be, can you go to a player profile in FM, and then in the editor press the current Person button and see if it works?

tks

How can I display more info on the player listing within a team. Currently it shows CA and PA, but I think the FM09 demo version of RTE allowed more options.

Is it possible to implement "rating" on this screen as well? It'll be good to tell apart similar CA players to the "position rating".

Thanks for developing the software. Shame I didn't know about RTE in FM08.

Archived