Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

try the lasted build 0080 it should fix that problem

yes this is a little resouce eater, and i will try to reduce the memory usage of the editor, and comparing to FMM, i dont want to make it better that FMM, better then X or Y, i've just started making FMRTE to give the people new options, new features, that no other editor has, i've done that for FM 2008, adding features like Edit Affiliations , Change Players Names, Clonce Center, Edit League Stadings (change team points in the league..) no other app has that, now, i'm just trying to make all those features work in the new FM 2009, it will take time, and probably new editors will be made and probably they will have that features that i've created, so this wont be that revolution anymore, but i just want to make this, to give more choices, more options to all users that likes to use Real Time Editors, and for me, FMM is the best in some things...FMRTE is the best in other things...Mini Scout is good too, and ofcourse Genie Scout is brilliant in some aspects, all this applications are good in some things, and suck in other things..

like i said earlier ruci, you are a gentleman.....if it was me, i would tell drunkpunk to f**k off

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering the game is literally just out,its gr8 that any kind of tool has been released.

Reading above,its seems that alot of it isn't working right now but,1st of all,thnx so much for getting something out straight away.

A handy tip:

If ur that desperate to edit stuff and cant get this working,just replay or reinstall 08 version,after all,the only thing you'd really be missing is the 3d match,but if ur editing allsorts,i guess the match doesnt matter. roflmfao

Seriously people,editing stuff in the 1st 2 days of release???? wtf

At least try playing the game normally for a few days.

For me, i pick qpr in england (my team), and try to get them better players,staff and eventually win things without editing bcos any1 can do things once they edit stuff.

I think it would be very interesting to see a poll done and see how many people actually play the game without any kind of editing,i bet the numbers very low!

And you call yourselves managers???? lol

Really, is there any need to turn this into a ANOTHER debate on cheating? Live and let live ffs, people can play how ever they like.

This is an excellent topic about a great wee tool for FM. Please keep future posts on topic.

Oh yeah, I just saw one thing.

The editor doesn't accept 'Unspecified' for Asking Price.

If the player I edited has his Asking Price as 'Unspecified', the editor will save it as 1 dollar/pound/euro.

Perhaps you want to look into this, it's a small thing though.

wow!

i guess cheats really do get upset when its mentioned.

Alan,i didnt buy it no,but then to be honest if u paid or not is not the question,all i was asking was why people wouldnt try it first b4 editing.

I never told any1 to play without cheating,nor would i, i simply asked why people wouldnt give it a go without cheating.

And the response was from 2 guys who have just done what they moan at me for.

That tells me that neither of you thought properly about wot i'd typed,let alone your response.

Anyway,i guess the 2 of u have told me all i need to know.

p.s

no thnx about the cookie, i BOUGHT my own roflmfao

wow!

i guess cheats really do get upset when its mentioned.

Alan,i didnt buy it no,but then to be honest if u paid or not is not the question,all i was asking was why people wouldnt try it first b4 editing.

I never told any1 to play without cheating,nor would i, i simply asked why people wouldnt give it a go without cheating.

And the response was from 2 guys who have just done what they moan at me for.

That tells me that neither of you thought properly about wot i'd typed,let alone your response.

Anyway,i guess the 2 of u have told me all i need to know.

p.s

no thnx about the cookie, i BOUGHT my own roflmfao

Enjoy your ban cookie :)

ah thats it now, thanks. ;)
those guys having trouble working with fmrte,especially when searching for players and they receive the errors. im not sure why that is but the solution is to download the latest service pack 3 for windows.that fixed it for me.hope that helps.

or just download th 0080 version

one thing i have noticed that when a player is modified his asking price is then set to £0

I tried editing players with a specified ingame asking price, (ie. 1,000 and so forth), the editor doesn't change it to 0.

But if the player's asking price ingame is 'Unsepcified', the editor saves it as 1 (zero ingame).

Upon further testing, I realised that the bug only occurs when 2 requirements are met:

1. The player's asking price ingame is 'Unspecified'.

2. You've saved on the Player's Information page in FMRTE (doesn't matter if you edited anything or not).

I can conclude so far that only players that are in your club will be affected by this bug, as AI managers always add an asking price to their players.

I tried editing players with a specified ingame asking price, (ie. 1,000 and so forth), the editor doesn't change it to 0.

But if the player's asking price ingame is 'Unsepcified', the editor saves it as 1 (zero ingame).

the problem is, the game stores -1 for Unsepcified asking price, the problem is that i've made the editor to block negative asking prices, so when it reads -1, it removes the "-" and it becames 1, so when you save it saves 1, or similar value deppends the currency you are using, i will fix this one tks for the report

the problem is, the game stores -1 for Unsepcified asking price, the problem is that i've made the editor to block negative asking prices, so when it reads -1, it removes the "-" and it becames 1, so when you save it saves 1, or similar value deppends the currency you are using, i will fix this one tks for the report

No problem on that, I was just noticed that bug that when I was looking at my players' info from the Club pages.

Also, I added additional info on that in my post.

Upon further testing, I realised that the bug only occurs when 2 requirements are met:

1. The player's asking price ingame is 'Unspecified'.

2. You've saved on the Player's Information page in FMRTE (doesn't matter if you edited anything or not).

I can conclude so far that only players that are in your club will be affected by this bug, as AI managers always add an asking price to their players.

well,

ppl, ive been thinking, and this week i will see if i can make this thing keep going, as the new interface is giving me too many troubles(and i dont have much time) as it works for some people, for others it wont work, and here it always work, its really dificult to find the problems, if at the of the week i cant make this work for almost everyone, i will forget this new interface and reuse the old one that worked really well with FM 2008, so you guys can expect news at the end of the week..

tks u all

Please notice that the new v2.0 version requires .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 otherwise the program will crash at startup

Download Link for .NET 3.5SP1 : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

In the next builds, i will make an installer that will make this process easier as it will check if everything that is needed is already installed or not (it will be nice, as many people forget to install .NET and then they say that its not working ...)

Please notice that the new v2.0 version requires .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 otherwise the program will crash at startup

Download Link for .NET 3.5SP1 : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

In the next builds, i will make an installer that will make this process easier as it will check if everything that is needed is already installed or not (it will be nice, as many people forget to install .NET and then they say that its not working ...)

Yes like me who has frameworks 2.0 and must have missed that post whilst skimreading trying to find a mirror. Apologies

Ruci thanks for explaining your focus of the application. I completely agree with you about x application being best for this and y application being best for that. Again I am thankful for your contribution and hope I didn't come across as if I was slating you or the FMRTE. Thanks for noticing the memory usage. I also have noticed that even when FM is idle and FMRTE is running (and also idle) that the FM spikes from 0-1% usage to about 50% which seems a little odd.

Update: I tried v2.0.0081 and the CPU spiking has stopped, thanks.

WaqMan I feel your statement to tell me to f**k off is unwarranted. If you wish to explain upon it further please do, but at least give a reason.

Thanks for this release! There are some minor bugs in build 81 like the youth facilities value being always 0 and the read-only option for some values (like fitness), but that's actually not bothering me much. I've wanted to have a first look at some PA's for my youth players and FMRTE is working well enough for that :)

Archived