Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good. Can't wait for the other features.

A couple of minor issues:

After I have changed some settings and saved them, I am unable to go back to edit anything, I have to restart the application. Not sure if this is deliberate to read the settings?

I can't change the order of the columns for the club search. Also could you drop the time on the players D.O.B

I can provide an Artmony table that covers the match exercise and Fitness if you feel that will help you.

Ruci thanks for explaining your focus of the application. I completely agree with you about x application being best for this and y application being best for that. Again I am thankful for your contribution and hope I didn't come across as if I was slating you or the FMRTE. Thanks for noticing the memory usage. I also have noticed that even when FM is idle and FMRTE is running (and also idle) that the FM spikes from 0-1% usage to about 50% which seems a little odd.

Update: I tried v2.0.0081 and the CPU spiking has stopped, thanks.

WaqMan I feel your statement to tell me to f**k off is unwarranted. If you wish to explain upon it further please do, but at least give a reason.

maybe it was a bit harsh, but you've hit the nail there "......hope I didn't come across as if I was slating you or the FMRTE" - it did seem like that. if i had spent my free time creating something for other people which i didn't have to, for free, and i read your post, i'd be mighty p****d off. anyway apologies for any offence caused

Looks good. Can't wait for the other features.

A couple of minor issues:

After I have changed some settings and saved them, I am unable to go back to edit anything, I have to restart the application. Not sure if this is deliberate to read the settings?

I can't change the order of the columns for the club search. Also could you drop the time on the players D.O.B

I can provide an Artmony table that covers the match exercise and Fitness if you feel that will help you.

mail the table to me support {at} bracasoft.com ;)

- about the settings thing, thats a known issue, try to click with the right button of your mouse in the SerachList

- the DOB, yes, the time will be dropped :)

- ordering the columns, in the editor settings, you must select the item that you want to move up/down, with your mouse right button, then just press the arrow up/down

mail the table to me support {at} bracasoft.com ;)

- about the settings thing, thats a known issue, try to click with the right button of your mouse in the SerachList

- the DOB, yes, the time will be dropped :)

- ordering the columns, in the editor settings, you must select the item that you want to move up/down, with your mouse right button, then just press the arrow up/down

I have emailed you the artmoney table.

Ordering the columns is working. Thanks :thup:

As for searching after changing settings, I have to click my mouse wheel so I can edit again.:thup:

Icant even get it to work.

Installed net framework in opening post then double click the editor.

Doesn't even start.

As soon as i double click it, it says "so and so has stopped working" and it closes.

Any ideas ?

Same problem here. I can ask you for help Ruci, but I don't think you already have the solution for this. But if you do, please post the solution here.

Anyhow, thanks for the editor, I will keep on trying stuff to get it working.

i cant even open the editor as soon as i click on the programe it says it has encountered an error and needs to close etc.

you need to download .NET Framework 3.5SP1.

can u search for players by their PA?

i will release a new build soon, and in there you can search by PA/CA, by typing in the search box PA=XXX, CA=XXX, it will list all players with PA or CA >= XXX

pm your mail if you want to test this out..

i've installed .net 3.5 and download FMRTEv2.0.0081.rar. extracted it to a folder but unable to launch the editor. double clicked and nothing comes out... the .rar only comes with .exe and language folder ? sorry im a bit noob in this thing... can help ?

i've installed .net 3.5 and download FMRTEv2.0.0081.rar. extracted it to a folder but unable to launch the editor. double clicked and nothing comes out... the .rar only comes with .exe and language folder ? sorry im a bit noob in this thing... can help ?

It takes about a minute to launch on mine, try giving it a chance to load up?

Also, look in your task manager and see if fmrte.exe is there, if it is, right click and press close, and try loading it up again.

thanks guys... but i've tried like you said. the fmrte.exe didnt appear in task manager... waited since just now. sigh... wanted to use this masterpiece... anyone help ?

What operating system are you on?

If you're on vista, right click fmrte.exe and choose run as administrator

you need to download .NET Framework 3.5SP1.

i will release a new build soon, and in there you can search by PA/CA, by typing in the search box PA=XXX, CA=XXX, it will list all players with PA or CA >= XXX

pm your mail if you want to test this out..

Hi Ruci,

I'd be willing to test the above function. it would be a very handy feature.

Great program by the way...

can anyone edit goalkeeper attributes for goalkeepers?

the column isn't there for goalkeepers

no you cant, but i've fixed that already in a new build...me and some other guys are testing it..if it is ok, then i release it today ;)

no you cant, but i've fixed that already in a new build...me and some other guys are testing it..if it is ok, then i release it today ;)

Ruci Awesome work!! I only want to know one more thing. When are you going to release the version where you can change the Match Exercise??

Ruci Awesome work!! I only want to know one more thing. When are you going to release the version where you can change the Match Exercise??

at the moment i've send a new version to some ppl so they can test it and see if it works without problems for all of them, as soon as i receive their feedback i will release it

*changelist:*

- GK Attributes are now visible

- Players left/right foot are now visible

- Players Match Exercise/Fitness are now editable (tks to neevesc)

- Players jadeness is now editable

- Contracts, some values in previous versions weren't loaded and saved

properly

- Added search function that allows you to filter players by their CA

or PA, to use this

type in the searchbox CA=XXX or PA=XXX and it will show all players

will CA or PA >= XXX

(this search can take a while if you select a CA/PA too low, as many

players will be founded..)

- Fixed some other problems that in some cases were making the editor

crash

at the moment i've send a new version to some ppl so they can test it and see if it works without problems for all of them, as soon as i receive their feedback i will release it

*changelist:*

properly

or PA, to use this

will CA or PA >= XXX

crash

Thanks man. Can't wait. ;)

Does this happen to anyone else where the main window is overwritten by 2 smaller windows and u can't have access to the main window?

fmrtecg61jq8.th.jpgthpix.gif

how did that happen to you?? how did those little windows of FMRTE appear?

yes i downloaded it from 1st post and installed it

u think i should re-install?

i realy dont know, i will see if i can find a solution or the reason why that's appear to you, btw, try this one, it probably will do the same for you..but try it anyway.. :(

FMRTE v2.0.0085

FAQ: http://www.bracasoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11&p=93#p93

Download Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/164697591/FMRTEv2.0.0085.rar

changelist:

properly

or PA, to use this

will CA or PA >= XXX

crash

ppl that usualy have crashes with previous versions, please check if it works now with this one.

and once again, Crashes at startup its because you need .NET Framework 3.5SP1 to the editor work.

Ruci, I'm still having problems downloading the .net framework from the original post, the installation keeps failing. Has anyone else encountered this problem, and if so is there a fix?

instalation failure its not releated to FMRTE, but i will try to help you, can you send me a printscreen of the failure message? or just type in here all information about the failure so i can try to help you

tks

i realy dont know, i will see if i can find a solution or the reason why that's appear to you, btw, try this one, it probably will do the same for you..but try it anyway.. :(

FMRTE v2.0.0085

FAQ: http://www.bracasoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11&p=93#p93

Download Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/164697591/FMRTEv2.0.0085.rar

changelist:

properly

or PA, to use this

will CA or PA >= XXX

crash

ppl that usualy have crashes with previous versions, please check if it works now with this one.

and once again, Crashes at startup its because you need .NET Framework 3.5SP1 to the editor work.

Thanks but can someone upload it to another file host.

rapidshare or megaupload has never worked for me :(

Archived