FM17: Liverpool FC - Heavy Metal Football

cezar.sl

Finished my first season with LFC. Have tried numerous time, but not really kept it going. So this would be my last try on FM17, and i hope it is for long time. Started up in a 5-2-2-1 formation, to get the most out of Mane, Coutinho and Firmino. And i must say it worked perfect! Won the Premier League comfortably and also clinched the FA Cup after beating Southampton 1-0 in the final.

Transfes:

2rgz02x.png

Premier League:

33n9lcp.png

Going to be a busy transfer window. PSG are interested in several of my players and i would try to get rid of some deadwood and strengt the squad with some key players

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say very impressed with the saves Two seasons done, won the title In my first, much trickier second season only just finished 3rd but did go on to win the FA Cup final. Started the first 10 games of the new season very well though.

Have to say very impressed with Seandlee's 5-0 CL win over Real Madrid In the CL final and the margin of the above posters title victory, I sneaked the title by just one point. I have however bulit very much for the future and It seems like I'm beginning to reap the benefits.

These are my ingoings and outgoings of the first 3 seasons I feel like I finally have a complete squad that can win the CL.

592b33b4e8dec_Screenshot2017-05-2821_20_18.thumb.png.b4ca00beb5936c9a20535c601512ca48.png592b33c610469_Screenshot2017-05-2821_20_23.thumb.png.5819194f4555dbd43ab33d884dd9c673.png592b33d5efe70_Screenshot2017-05-2821_20_27.thumb.png.db483ebe7a9beb460e9b8d81cde60adb.png

I never thought I'd get to this but I have no real use for Firmino anymore quality player though he Is, has anybody else got shot of him?

Also does anybody know of a way to look at final league tables of previous seasons?

On 5/28/2017 at 10:52, seandlee24 said:

Would you mind sharing player roles, team instructions etc? 

Really struggling to perform with Liverpool this year

The win over Real Madrid was back in my 2nd season, now starting my 5th..so my team set-up may have changed a little.

I play 2 formations, sometimes utilising a 3rd.

4231.thumb.png.44c940cbfe1b7d96e5dfe5621235660e.png592c923e61706_4231deep.thumb.png.9abad06108d6e6615142aea15ba7d6ab.png592c924362f2b_4312AM.thumb.png.dc2ae6f5cb0fa6987f7b8d7a28690db2.png

Team instructions...

592c9267720ac_4231TI.thumb.png.e58bee4cdddf57d9440c06ae5686125c.png592c926d1fd9d_4231deepTI.thumb.png.09ad2866ad680e9067e8b9e99c791e41.png592c927113998_4312AMTI.thumb.png.850e854bc0fc53daf248537aaf5ab5c2.png

I tend to use the '4231' for home matches and games I think I will really dominate in, '4231 deep' is what I use for most away matches or games I feel like I need to be more solid in, and the '4312 AM' formation is a new one I'm currently testing, as I have a gem of a regen called Tim Sharpe up front, and I wanted to get Origi and Sharpe in together, as Origi is an absolute diamond up front!!

Origi after 4 seasons with me.. 158 appearances and 22 sub appearances, 35 assists and 124 goals!! Watch out Robbie Fowler!

Hope that helps, these tactics seem to work for me but feel free to ask if you have any questions :)

On 5/28/2017 at 21:36, Kingkestrel said:

Have to say very impressed with the saves Two seasons done, won the title In my first, much trickier second season only just finished 3rd but did go on to win the FA Cup final. Started the first 10 games of the new season very well though.

Have to say very impressed with Seandlee's 5-0 CL win over Real Madrid In the CL final and the margin of the above posters title victory, I sneaked the title by just one point. I have however bulit very much for the future and It seems like I'm beginning to reap the benefits.

These are my ingoings and outgoings of the first 3 seasons I feel like I finally have a complete squad that can win the CL.

592b33b4e8dec_Screenshot2017-05-2821_20_18.thumb.png.b4ca00beb5936c9a20535c601512ca48.png592b33c610469_Screenshot2017-05-2821_20_23.thumb.png.5819194f4555dbd43ab33d884dd9c673.png592b33d5efe70_Screenshot2017-05-2821_20_27.thumb.png.db483ebe7a9beb460e9b8d81cde60adb.png

I never thought I'd get to this but I have no real use for Firmino anymore quality player though he Is, has anybody else got shot of him?

Also does anybody know of a way to look at final league tables of previous seasons?

That 5-0 win over Real Madrid in the CL Final was mine haha :p

I sold Firmino after my first season, he was very un-inspiring and so sold to Bayern for £50m

2 minutes ago, Guerrier_ said:

That 5-0 win over Real Madrid in the CL Final was mine haha :p

I sold Firmino after my first season, he was very un-inspiring and so sold to Bayern for £50m

I almost sold him for 100m (getting some silly offers at the mo).  The only reason I didn't was that I changed my tactics to use 2 AMC and would have been really short if I sold.  I played him as a shadow striker this season and glad I kept him.  He hit 27 goals and 15 asssits from that position.  Coutinho did nearly as well.  I think I have finally found how to play these guys and get them to perform.  I'm nopw bracing myself for even more bids for the pair of them!!

On 5/28/2017 at 03:48, eastley said:

Second season.

And yes a lot of my goals are from crosses. Should I not be structured? Should I be something else?

Is the tactic working for you? Do you ever run into problems? 

To me it seems a little bit one dimensional. You have very little movement between the lines. Both flanks are symmetrical. Structured shape creates space but your player roles and duties are not set up to take advantage of that space with movement. Your 3 AMs are set up to thread through balls to an attacking striker but what happens when the opponents sit deep against you? It could work for counters though. BBM in midfield may work against weaker opponents but it could be trouble against equal or better sides. You also have too manny TIs.

I would recommend the following to try:

Grimaldo - attack duty

Coutinho - AP-S

Firmino - AM-A (or SS-A)

Origi - AF-A (or CF-S if Firmino is SS-A)

remove: get stuck in, exploit the flanks, run at defense, look for overlap

What happened to Mane in your save? I'd use him as Winger on the right instead of Suso.

18 hours ago, gmulv said:

I almost sold him for 100m (getting some silly offers at the mo).  The only reason I didn't was that I changed my tactics to use 2 AMC and would have been really short if I sold.  I played him as a shadow striker this season and glad I kept him.  He hit 27 goals and 15 asssits from that position.  Coutinho did nearly as well.  I think I have finally found how to play these guys and get them to perform.  I'm nopw bracing myself for even more bids for the pair of them!!

I've managed to get Coutinho playing pretty well, so much so he was runner-up in the World Player of the Year (Messi scored three more but only got half the assits Coutinho got, it's as if it's fixed haha). I play Coutinho AM-L as IF-S 161 apps (plus 21 subs) 56 goals and 41 assists, bought Thomas Lemar who's made the AM-C role his own, 129 appearances (plus 16 sub), returned 46 goals and 58 assists.

Mane has been a beast too, voted Broadcaster's African Player of the Year twice and won African Player of the Year. Firmino has played about 30 games in 4 seasons since leaving me so not sure why Bayern spent so much on him haha

Not sure what happened in this game, I was trailing twice yet still won by a 4 goal margin??? Just a shame it wasn't with England...the jobs vacant but I really want a crack at the World Cup with this France team first in 2022, decisions decisions!

592dae2dd73f4_EUROs2020.thumb.png.98aa6a5052abe837fca466b1f42ff172.png

Benzema is now France's all time leading goalscorer on 56 goals!

Had the perfect 2nd season, winning everything. The plan was to not have to many changes, but that changed after PSG was after the "hole"team. Got some ridiculous fees and spent them on some real key players. 

Transfers:

lllcn.png

Premier League:

28a01lj.png

25hz52g.png

4th season was rather productive. Won everything but EFL Cup, where I, yet again, struggled against Man U.

I was very pleased with 96 points - previous seasons had been won by teams with 81-88 points, so it was a big upgrade.

Tottenham were the main contenders for most of the season, and had been top (Lukaku was immense for them) but they had a gruelling end to the season (Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool in a row) and just seemed to run out of steam with Arsenal pipping them to 2nd at the end.

Chelsea struggled hugely all year. They were 18th in the New Year, but gradually clawed themselves to safety, although a final position of 13th flatters them greatly.

Man City also struggled, and never looked a contender.

Icardi was my main summer buy, but he was problematic for much of the season. Whinged a lot and scored little! After about 6 months of settling in, he finally started to shine, only to get injured. Took him a few matches to get going again but when he was on fire scoring for fun only to get injured again and missed out on all the finals!

Whilst that was disappointing, he did give me one of the highlights of the season scoring the winner at Barcelona in the 91st minute.

This game can be so infuriating at times, but moments like that makes it worth it!

Lincoln remains to be superb for me although he did tail off badly towards the end of the season. That being said, I can not recommend him highly enough.

Stefan De Vrij was my main winter buy. Found him to be very reliable + scored the odd goal too. He helped to make my defence very solid, and I can't remember Liverpool looking that solid defensively!

Was pleased to win the Champions League for the first time, but more relief than anything else. My keeper (Rulli) got injured 2 days before the final, my spare keeper couldn't be picked, my spare spare keeper was on loan, and in the end I had to go with a 16 year old rookie who looked awful. Imagine making your debut in the CL Final!

Thankfully, despite going down early on, I was able to dominate the game, and 3 goals in a 7 minute spell basically sealed the deal.

Don't make the same mistake as I did - always have 2 keepers available, even if one of them is Karius ;)

Liverpool_  Senior Fixtures.png

English Premier Division_ Overview Profile.png

19 hours ago, MrMungo said:

4th season was rather productive. Won everything but EFL Cup, where I, yet again, struggled against Man U.

I was very pleased with 96 points - previous seasons had been won by teams with 81-88 points, so it was a big upgrade.

Tottenham were the main contenders for most of the season, and had been top (Lukaku was immense for them) but they had a gruelling end to the season (Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool in a row) and just seemed to run out of steam with Arsenal pipping them to 2nd at the end.

Chelsea struggled hugely all year. They were 18th in the New Year, but gradually clawed themselves to safety, although a final position of 13th flatters them greatly.

Man City also struggled, and never looked a contender.

Icardi was my main summer buy, but he was problematic for much of the season. Whinged a lot and scored little! After about 6 months of settling in, he finally started to shine, only to get injured. Took him a few matches to get going again but when he was on fire scoring for fun only to get injured again and missed out on all the finals!

Whilst that was disappointing, he did give me one of the highlights of the season scoring the winner at Barcelona in the 91st minute.

This game can be so infuriating at times, but moments like that makes it worth it!

Lincoln remains to be superb for me although he did tail off badly towards the end of the season. That being said, I can not recommend him highly enough.

Stefan De Vrij was my main winter buy. Found him to be very reliable + scored the odd goal too. He helped to make my defence very solid, and I can't remember Liverpool looking that solid defensively!

Was pleased to win the Champions League for the first time, but more relief than anything else. My keeper (Rulli) got injured 2 days before the final, my spare keeper couldn't be picked, my spare spare keeper was on loan, and in the end I had to go with a 16 year old rookie who looked awful. Imagine making your debut in the CL Final!

Thankfully, despite going down early on, I was able to dominate the game, and 3 goals in a 7 minute spell basically sealed the deal.

Don't make the same mistake as I did - always have 2 keepers available, even if one of them is Karius ;)

Liverpool_  Senior Fixtures.png

English Premier Division_ Overview Profile.png

Why does it say you're also Arsenal?

Has anyone used Can as a roaming playmaker at all?

Just finished my 1st season an I predominatly use a 4132 formation. Can has been playing as a DLP at the base an does well. I use a roaming playmaker in my central 3 alongside a cm(s) Hendo, and a cm (a) Klaassen. Tried Coutinho as the roaming playmaker, but he not adapting so far so contemplating selling. Wanting opinions on is it worth moving Can into there or taking advantage of Bayerns interest in Coutinho an doing a deal for Renato Sanches? Also had Ramsey an Keita scouted for that role.

Edit- I have tried Countinho as an ap(s) in that position too but the tactic as a whole didn't work as well.

On 6/10/2017 at 12:10, aRj00 said:

Has anyone used Can as a roaming playmaker at all?

Just finished my 1st season an I predominatly use a 4132 formation. Can has been playing as a DLP at the base an does well. I use a roaming playmaker in my central 3 alongside a cm(s) Hendo, and a cm (a) Klaassen. Tried Coutinho as the roaming playmaker, but he not adapting so far so contemplating selling. Wanting opinions on is it worth moving Can into there or taking advantage of Bayerns interest in Coutinho an doing a deal for Renato Sanches? Also had Ramsey an Keita scouted for that role.

Edit- I have tried Countinho as an ap(s) in that position too but the tactic as a whole didn't work as well.

i only use him in that role as part of a Mid 3, i use a DLP Defend in the DM role and then Can as RPM and a CM attack. to me its his best position/Role

• 3 weeks later...

I had promised myself that I would skip FM17 altogether and wait for 18 but you know how it is ..........

So I have just started my very first save of 17 and have just completed  10 league games. An ok start sitting in 6th with 19 pts. The star player so far is without doubt Origi who has scorerd 14 in 10 games as a lone striker with Firmino sitting behind. However I have a few players who don't naturally fit into my formation and I have just started getting the "i need more first team ....." from several players.  Can Mane do a good job away from his natural position?

Which youth team members are first team prospects?

The only signing I have made is Donnarumma

I have been playing Marco Grujic fairly regularly but his work permit wont be renewed due to lack of international appearances. Anyone else get this problem?

Yeah similar here. When I tried renewing it wouldn't  go through due serbia's national rank but towards the end of my second season I was able to renew it 

SEASON ONE REVIEW

TRANSFERS

1z14uit.jpg

I originally planned to keep Can but he insisted on leaving so basically brought in Camacho as a direct replacement.

255rqc6.jpg

Won the FA Cup after facing Giant Killing Peterborough in the Final! Man United were top of the league most of the campaign but fell away badly in the run in. I eventually won comfortably with just 82 pts.

i71lit.jpg

Star players: Matip had the highest avg rating in the league. Origi was beaten to the golden boot by Ibrahimavic, Coutinho won players player of the year.

Season 2016/17

League 6th

Cap one cup semi final

Fa Cup round 6 

Was 4th in the last game of the season & unfortuney lost that game & finshed 6th Arsenal took 4th from me season 2 signed VVD,Robertson,Salah & Luan offloaded Moreno,Sakho,Markovic & many youth players started well 2nd in January only 2 pts behind Spurs will post a review end of season 2 with screenshots.

I tried to sign Luan but I managed to annoy his agent and he eventually went to Spurs. Lallana wanted a new contract so just to see how would go, I let the DoF handle it..... bad move. Lallana wouldn't talk to me afterwards so I sold him.

aphbbn.jpg

My only signing for season  2 was David Silva as a short term replacement for Lallana. Sakho has performed well since coming back from loan so I decided to keep him on.

14 hours ago, eastley said:

Could you post your full tactic thanks?

20170706161055_1.thumb.jpg.d701b8fa5728958f09d2e817e15068f1.jpg

Use this for home games and against week side away 

20170706161110_1.thumb.jpg.8ee985ea97aa60e6961d30fb9629ec9a.jpg

I use this for the big game and most away games.  If your using the top tactic and are leading by more than 2 then I use this to finish the match.

20170706161103_1.thumb.jpg.0faad1317e7c2a279f824f5e92d83338.jpg 

Add these player instructions.

Wing Back:

• Shoot less often
  • Ease off tackles
  • Stay wider
  • Run wide with ball

Central Defender:

• Close down less
  • Mark tighter

Ball Winning Midfielder:

• Shoot less often
  • Dribble less

Box to Box Midfielder:

• Shoot less often
  • Get further forward

Deep Lying Playmaker:

Advanced Playmaker:

• Dribble less
  • Close down less
  • Hold up ball

Shadow Striker:

• Shoot less often
  • Close Down less

This is a WIP, I use it to try and get a goal if nothing else is working.  It's ok needs to be fine tuned.

20170706161115_1.thumb.jpg.1d01778e700e6cdd6d29b4e1672f1b7d.jpg

20170706161119_1.thumb.jpg.2258f3a0ab322299ef72452bc80d5a3c.jpg

Some results from a old save.

20170706162855_1.thumb.jpg.dceb252cb222cedfca94cd3b8b3542cd.jpg20170706162929_1.thumb.jpg.a256a8201e5694833f52017262310e81.jpg

6 hours ago, eastley said:

Very interesting tactic, close to what I use but I use the 3 attacking mid formation  with 2 wide, but never thought of 2 SS instead with no striker.

It was the only way I could get my strikers to score, used to use 4141 with two inside forwards but I couldn't get it to work.

Season 2 Review

Disappointing on the pitch a disaster off it !

2iih5ol.jpg

The league came down to the last game and as the clock ticked past 90 mins on that last day we led Chelsea 2-1 and were gonna be champions again.......

ip6vcn.jpg

So no silverware but on th e plus side Origi won the golden boot and scored 40 in all comps ...

2nal1uh.jpg

And this is where my tale of transfer woe begins. I had given improved contracts to my star players in order to keep them at the club but stupdly didn't notice that in some cases a minumum fee release clause had been inserted. The first to go was Donnarumma who I had planned to be my number 1 for the whole save for a measly 58 million pounds (release clause). This happened n the last week of the jan window just after I had sold Mignolet so I was desperately trying to find a decent keeper at the last minute. On the final day of the window I got Ter Stegen and while he is an awsome keeper he is 6 yeras older the Donnarumma. The other problem was he was Champions League tied so I had Karius in goal for my remaining European games.

Seasons over summer window and boom Coutinho's release clause (54m) is triggered by Man City and off he goes. Then PSG relentlessly persue Origi until he demands to allowed to leave (81m). Origi was already angry with me because I promised i would play him in his preffered role but it turns I didnt know what his preffered role actually was!

So I have have brought in Dybala to replace Origi and am hoping my youngsters can step up. PSG are also trying to unsettle Mane who I have retrained as Wing Back.

I missed the title on GD from Man Utd they were +55 & I was +53 on the positpive back in the champions league no trophy for the 2nd year running already signed Rulli & Gaya 

Season 2017/18

League:2nd

Fa Cup;S/F

League cup:3rd Rd

Europa League: 2nd round knockout 

I'm one win away from the title in my Liverpool save first season.

Was 8 points behind Arsenal at one point but a 17 game unbeaten run has saw us charge ahead of them and were now 4 clear with 2 games left. 

Signing wise I have restructured the defence with Kostas Manolas, Michael Keane & Alex Grimaldo all joining to play alongside Clyne/Alexander-Arnold as the new look back 4.

Coutinho, Mane, Firminho, Origi & Lallana have all hit double figures although top scorer Countinho only has 15 goals.

Highlight of the season was definitely a 5-0 hammering of United at Anfield and as it stands we've won every game at home barring 2.

Just about to play Hull in hopefully what is the game that secures the title so I'll post an update when all is done.

On 7/6/2017 at 16:26, scruffy_bear said:

20170706161055_1.thumb.jpg.d701b8fa5728958f09d2e817e15068f1.jpg

Use this for home games and against week side away 

20170706161110_1.thumb.jpg.8ee985ea97aa60e6961d30fb9629ec9a.jpg

I use this for the big game and most away games.  If your using the top tactic and are leading by more than 2 then I use this to finish the match.

20170706161103_1.thumb.jpg.0faad1317e7c2a279f824f5e92d83338.jpg 

Add these player instructions.

Wing Back:

• Shoot less often
  • Ease off tackles
  • Stay wider
  • Run wide with ball

Central Defender:

• Close down less
  • Mark tighter

Ball Winning Midfielder:

• Shoot less often
  • Dribble less

Box to Box Midfielder:

• Shoot less often
  • Get further forward

Deep Lying Playmaker:

Advanced Playmaker:

• Dribble less
  • Close down less
  • Hold up ball

Shadow Striker:

• Shoot less often
  • Close Down less

This is a WIP, I use it to try and get a goal if nothing else is working.  It's ok needs to be fine tuned.

20170706161115_1.thumb.jpg.1d01778e700e6cdd6d29b4e1672f1b7d.jpg

20170706161119_1.thumb.jpg.2258f3a0ab322299ef72452bc80d5a3c.jpg

Some results from a old save.

20170706162855_1.thumb.jpg.dceb252cb222cedfca94cd3b8b3542cd.jpg20170706162929_1.thumb.jpg.a256a8201e5694833f52017262310e81.jpg

Such an intriguing tactic mate, I'd try this if I hadn't invested so heavily in winger and AMC positions for my 4231. Got Mane, Lozano, Pulisic, Berahino, Woodburn and Coutinho for my wingers and then Lemar and Alli for AMC along with Coutinho being able to play there too.

Managed to win the league but almost completely blew it by drawing a blank in the last 2 games.

Thankfully, FM Arsenal stayed true to their real life counterparts and bottled it at home to West Brom as I drew 0-0 at Bournemouth to scrape the title. :cool:

Summer has been absolutely mental transfer wise with a bit of an overhaul (will upload ins/outs when on comp). Firstly PSG came calling for Coutinho and offered £110m up front which I couldn't turn down despite him being my star man. Next to go was Mané for £70m to Real Madrid which was also a no brainer even though his goals did help towards winning the title.

Other transfers out included the likes of Sakho, Sturridge, Firminho, Matip & Markovic which saw me recoup an eyewatering total of £300-odd million in player sales. 

Now to the new arrivals...

First to arrive was the transfer listed Bernardo Silva from Monaco for a very reasonable £55m to replace the massive void Countinho left. Shortly after Bernardo I managed to get my man, top target in Paulo Dybala arrived from Juve for £80m, split in two over 48 months. These two will hopefully take us to the next level and help us compete with the elite clubs. Next addition to my front 3 was Kingsley Coman who arrived for £30m from Juve, absolute bargain so far!

Despite spending big on those 3, I still wasn't finished and also coming in were the likes of Sandro (Malaga), Kevin Volland, Jairo Riedewald, Matthew Ryan, Kieran Tierney & a host of quality regens.

The squad I've assembled is arguably the best I've ever had in FM and this season, I'll be aiming to win the lot. :brock:

On 7/10/2017 at 18:09, Moelyn5 said:

Anyone else got TAA flying?? I'm season 2019/20, he's playing WB with an average of 7.82 after 20 games..

I'm in season 2020/21 and he's currently on a season long loan, he's on 7.17 after 36 games, got 3 goals and 5 assists though which isn't too shabby.

I'm doing much better with Woodburn though, he just won European Golden Boy for year 2020, 33 apps 12 goals and 14 assists!!

Anyone else getting anything out of the current Liverpool youth prospects? Woodburn and Gomez are first teamers now, and Flanagan is back up to Clyne. Wisdom and Grujic also did really well however I sold them for a good fee.

SEASON 3 REVIEW

Changed tactic for third season and went for a two striker system with Dybala as CF and Woodburn as F9. In this system Dybala was able to tear up most teams with the notable exception of Man United who continue to be my nemisis.

After an early exit from the FA Cup at Arsenal I was able to focus on the other comps only to be dumped out at the semi-final stage by Man U (again). My revenge came in pipping them to the post in the league. Man U went on to to win a Cup treble...

2jbl175.jpg

Dybala broke all records ably supported by Woodburn or Buitink who are both still teenagers.

2rnh7h2.jpg

Season 3 

won my first Trophy & finished 3rd but didnt do well in the other cup got out of the group of death in the champions league had Real Madrid & Psg in it 

League:3rd

Fa cup:6th round

League cup:won

Champions league:Q/F

Trophy Haul

League cup 2019  

On July 7, 2017 at 07:02, GR3NDAL said:

So I have have brought in Dybala to replace Origi and am hoping my youngsters can step up. PSG are also trying to unsettle Mane who I have retrained as Wing Back.

How much did you for Dybala?

Started a new game using the tactics I posted above.  

20170719205751_1.thumb.jpg.bf60f3364650d7a45cac846779d010b9.jpg 

Not bad but I could do better, noticed lot of goals coming from crosses so I'm working on reducing the threat.

20170719205419_1.thumb.jpg.b5e9bc455aefa67a51e16f99f6f06688.jpg

20170719205505_1.thumb.jpg.53bbb4a036d5e915004b1c04c5f74889.jpg

Some great transfers, Donnarumma brilliant goalkeeper and just 17.  Sergej is a player I'm planning to build my midfield about so at 22 million is bargain.  Had some  bad injures about Christmas  so I brought in Klassen had a great impact and help me win the league. 

So I've just finished my 10th season as Liverpool manager and the board has decided to build a new stadium :). I've had a brilliant rivalry with Manchester United and Mourinho which has motivated me to play well into the year 2026. I was going to stop at 10 years but I might have to carry on for another 10. If anyone wants to see any screenshots let me know

28ap24j.png

1 hour ago, ryan045 said:

So I've just finished my 10th season as Liverpool manager and the board has decided to build a new stadium :). I've had a brilliant rivalry with Manchester United and Mourinho which has motivated me to play well into the year 2026. I was going to stop at 10 years but I might have to carry on for another 10. If anyone wants to see any screenshots let me know

28ap24j.png

Definitely want to see some screenshots! I'm into my 5th season, would be good to see some comparatives for the Prem winners and Champions League winners? Maybe the past winners for a few foreign leagues? Ballon d'or winners? I could go on :D I'll happily oblige and show the same ones lol

15 hours ago, ryan045 said:

28ap24j.png

Awesome. Can I go one further and ask you if you wouldn't mind uploading your save? Am struggling to get into a game at the moment and this looks really interesting.

1 hour ago, krisdonna said:

Anyone got expirience with Fred from Shakhtar? he is available for around 18 million and seems to be a  more then decent DLP/AP. 

He went to Man U for 42 million on my save (in 16/17). 18 million is a steal

On 20. juli 2017 at 16:39, ryan045 said:

28ap24j.png

What skin are you using? Looks nice

Archived