The Spanish Football thread 2015-16: 2 Legends depart

cms186

You'd hope so but I think Simeone has kind of given up on him.

Was expecting him to go out on loan tbh. He's far more suited to a possession team really but he's talented enough to be good in any setup, it's not like he wasn't working hard earlier in the season when he was playing.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and still wont play for Spain this summer :(

VDB is such a blind hack when it comes to favoritism :D let's not forget how he dragged all his old favorites to the WC. I don't think he even picks the teams, probably Iker and Xavi (before 2014 that is :brock: )

This season for example, Aduriz has 25 goals in all competitions while the entire strike-force of the NT (Nolito, Paco, Morata and scumlord supreme) have 32 goals in all competitions between them

It's a yellow alright but the more often I see Suarez make that jump the funnier it gets. Signalling a massive injury mid-jump :D And getting up as soon as the card is out of course.

Yes, there is a fine line between using physicality and getting sent off. They crossed the line as usually they are within the line. Atleti are a very good side but controlling yourself emotionally is difficult when behind at the cam nou.

Think both red cards are fair, but I've seen Atletico play much more dirty in these matches before tbh. Really annoying that they seem to think they have to though. Imo they have more than enough quality to beat Barcelona (on a good day) just playing football.

Archived