Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Needed to work for a second goal a bit more in the second half. Watford were rubbish until they realised we were happy with a 1-0. Could've and should've been 3,4 or 5 today. Just didn't go for it.

Lingard really should have scored that 1 on 1. Poor from him.

Don't think it was a pen and we sure as hell wouldn't have got it.

It's this ******** that if you have the ball you control the game. A few goals up then sure, you're controlling it. But at 0-0 or 1-0 up you're a second/mistake away from being in the **** and dropping points.

Well Deeney's scored at both ends (OG to the rescue again) to help United to a lucky win and top of the table for a couple of hours.

Am I the only one who immediately saw it was an own goal?

Were the better team over 94 minutes and deserved to win. Would hardly call that lucky.

Really good result. To have the players missing we did, to lose more during the game and come away with 3 points is great. The minute Lingard missed i worried we would concede and it wouldnt turn out to be our day. Stupid tackle from Rojo but thankfully we sparked into life and won it. Would love for Schweinsteiger to be credited with the goal but i dont think thats going it. You know what you will get against Watford a lot of hustle and bustle and pressing and we dont always cope well with that. Very happy.

Thought Depay played well, much improved and previous poor showings.

It's this ******** that if you have the ball you control the game. A few goals up then sure, you're controlling it. But at 0-0 or 1-0 up you're a second/mistake away from being in the **** and dropping points.

Were the better team over 94 minutes and deserved to win. Would hardly call that lucky.

More to do with the fact that United very nearly threw it with that late penalty

I think he was right about Gomes though, the bounce from Smalling's shot caught him off guard even though it wasn't a particularly fast shot and it's difficult to catch it when you have to adjust your body the way he did. De Gea might've caught it but that's cause he's David De Gea.

I guess that's why you don't consider it luck, not when De Gea is expected to make these kind of saves every match :D

De Gea isn't normal.

You guys should make a shrine for him, give him Rooney's wages too

Archived