Round of 16 - Netherlands vs Mexico (17:00 BST) & Costa Rica vs Greece (21:00 BST)

gillsminnow

Are they showing these replays on the big screen, heard murmurs from the crowd when it showed that handball.

I'd be very surprised if they think showing controversial incidents like that is a good idea.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are they showing these replays on the big screen, heard murmurs from the crowd when it showed that handball.

I'd be very surprised if they think showing controversial incidents like that is a good idea.

I've noticed the same in other games so I think they must be

I've noticed the same in other games so I think they must be

They definitely do - they showed the replays of the Benzema goal (Own Goal) v Honduras and the crowd booed constantly for about 5 minutes until it became clear it was actually no goal then goal.

Yes they are.

"Central America" is a sub-continent, part of the larger continent known as North America.

I read that first of all as 'lager continent' - which is the exact continent I want to be part of :brock:

About Holland: penalty might have been soft, but we were deserving the win by our play in the second half. Moreno broke his leg at the challenge earlier, so THAT should have been a penalty. Mexico leaned back after the 1-0: stupidest idea ever.

About Holland: penalty might have been soft, but we were deserving the win by our play in the second half. Moreno broke his leg at the challenge earlier, so THAT should have been a penalty. Mexico leaned back after the 1-0: stupidest idea ever.

Confirmed leg break? :( Sad news if true.

is Mitroglou likely to go into the season a Fulham player?

I'd say that is very doubtful tbf, he only made 3 appearances for them last season due to injury and wiill surely be on about £40k pw, doubt Fulham will pay those wages in the Championship.

Probably go back to Greece.

I'd say that is very doubtful tbf, he only made 3 appearances for them last season due to injury and wiill surely be on about £40k pw, doubt Fulham will pay those wages in the Championship.

Probably go back to Greece.

Cost Fulham £12M though and they won't get anywhere near that amount for him if they sell this summer, so they're surely worth keeping him to avoid massive losses?

Cost Fulham £12M though and they won't get anywhere near that amount for him if they sell this summer, so they're surely worth keeping him to avoid massive losses?

Do a Remy. Either keep him, or loan him out and hope he impresses so you can sell for money back or keep him if they go back up.

May try and loan him out for the season and hope to get promoted and have him back. Could do same with Ruiz too. QPR did it this past season.

Yeah it's possible i suppose but i don't think he is entirely happy/settled there and i just think that Fulham will cut their losses with him, get his highly likely high wages (in comparison to Championship level wages) and try and recoup as much as they can for him.

Probably be available for around £5-8m imo.

Or keep him as others have said, loan him out and then have him back next season if they get promoted or sell him after a good season like his last in Greece.

Correct. Well, the final is at 8pm but that's not important (right now :D).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fixtures

Full list and times there.

Didn't realise the final was at 8pm - thought the 9pms were perfect for a Brazilian audience seeing as the opening match kicked off at 9pm and then the late knockouts moved to 9pm also. Maybe 8pm just makes it that bit better for a worldwide audience or something.

Archived