[Release] [FM2014] bergkamp14 transparent v5 and v5 bg

Gabriel )mar Batistuta

On the image in the OP, the two match scoreboards are different, how to i get the 2nd to last one , the shorter sky sports bar instead of the long black stripe one?

This one : http://cfile2.uf.tistory.com/image/22481D4552A4289E1BCD45

Edit nevermind just noticed that this is for the full screen matches. Problem sorted :)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi a31 could you explain little more in depth how how he did it I'm kinda crap at this stuff i know it either graphic or panels but what am i looking for so i can get that ticket?

i wanna keep everything else i just like the ticket effect :)

or could PequenoGenio give a link to download the skin he has done would love it cheers

I started a separate thread for this

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/378049-Match-preview-screen

I was trying to insert the alavanja sky sport scoreboard instead of the ticker line one in this skin, as this skin is alot better, ive got the graphics to appear but the text is out of line, do you know which xml i need to change to bring it in line? :)

pic- > http://oi41.tinypic.com/f2r2o5.jpg

Also, copying over the scoreboard graphics folder and the match full screen xml has created the above but i've just noticed its alos removed the kiva hd water mark from the top right? know how i an bring that back?

Right, I need a bit of help with this. It's happened to me with the Bergkamp skin before on FM14, and I've only had one of them actually work. When I unzip the files (both with 7Zip and with Unarchiver), the XML's are completely blank, meaning that when I load up FM, it doesn't show on the drop down interface menu. In addition, it tells me that the files are corrupted when I try and unzip with Unarchiver.

I'd like to get this working, because it's the best skin I've found on FM, and I've been using the v2 skin for a few weeks now. Oddly enough that one worked without any issues. I'm on Mac.

EDIT: I've just read that an RAR file is being uploaded. I'm sure that's the issue. Fantastic looking skin.

Hi,

I noticed that with the new patch out, the league table widget (also post-match) does no longer work. Instead it just gives a blank. Also noticed that there are some spacing issues on the match screen when doing the team-talk (the 'effect on morale' column doesn't show).

Is this easy to update? Something we can do ourselves?

Keep up the good work!

Couple of issues I've noticed post patch:

1. The fixtures quick-button in the top bar no longer works

2. The live league tables (either in-match or in the post match analysis) no longer work

I don't know if these are skin specific but I haven't heard of them being general issues.

Looking forward to the next version.

Couple of issues I've noticed post patch:

1. The fixtures quick-button in the top bar no longer works

2. The live league tables (either in-match or in the post match analysis) no longer work

I don't know if these are skin specific but I haven't heard of them being general issues.

Looking forward to the next version.

Same here

Archived