[FM14] OPZ Elite .. Skins

★ OPZ ★

Hi, great skin, only one issue for me, is there a way t make the match panels or boxes much more transparent so people with stadium backgrounds can see the stadium clearly on match day.

Your transparency on the rest of your boxes on the squad screen, player screen is perfect, can you make the match day boxes panles the same transparency or tell me a way to do it myself.

Thanks

Nice skin m8 only problem i have is for some reason it slows my game down same as the scorpion skin the only 1 that seems to work is the white defualt fm skin :(

Try playing with Steam Offline(this has worked in past years as well)....it worked for me with another skin on FM14 ....it's snappy now!!

Couldn't imagine this speeding it up... and it didn't, for me anyway. Made no difference.

Actually quite painful being this slow when it runs like lightning using the default skin. I have an i7 quad core with 12GB of DDR3 RAM, so PC clearly not the issue.

Any ideas why custom skins seem to slow FM14 down so much.

Makes no diffrence to me steam offline still slow just thought its a bit strange i have never had this problem before with any skin on any fm (am not a noob when it comes to adding graphics ) as i said it aint just this skin its the few i have tried

Nice effort but I shouldn't bother cos Dazs8 has got his latest Scorpio skin out,so contest over,his skins are unrivalled. It's available in Steam Workshop and if you dont like that it's available for download elsewhere,just Google "Scorpio skin FM14"

OPZ I hope you can help me with this:

Z1qojz3.jpg?1

All the marked parts I want they look like the original skin. What are the files I have to delete?

EDIT: And the boxes saying player role and position, too. I want them like in the original skin.

v1.1

- Fixed Menubar club and national team manage both.

- Fixed Menubar for IN-GAME Editor.

- Fixed other Boxes.

- Fixed skins slower.

etc..

http://www.fm-thai.com/board/index.php?/topic/116507-opz-elite-skins-fm2014-update-v11/

Hi, hope you don't mind me asking, but what did you change exactly to get the skin to respond faster?

I'm having an issue with a skin of myself and curious what was causing the slower responses.....

• 1 month later...

I am thinking this may be a skin issue as other folks i consulted does not have this problem, not sure what skin they use. Could you help me do a check?

First Option Deal (Feeder Club where a bid from another club allows First Option Deal)

Hi,

May I know where is the button for First Option Deal or how do i go about getting a first option deal for a similar bid by another club.

There is no button and making a transfer bid does not work. The feeder club will not accept the same amount bidded by the other club.

I went around everywhere but there is nothing for me to do a first option deal.

Please see picture and advise.

m2tc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I loaded the skin from Steam Workshop, but it wasn't to my taste.

It also added a pitch side ad to the 3D match, how do i remove that (it didn't go away, when i uninstalled the skin from workshop)?

edit:

Nevermind, maybe the new version is better.

I will try it. The thing i didn't like in the workshop version was that it was slowing the game down. If i understand correctly, it has been fixed in the new version...

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else have a problem with the panels in team overview? Every time I restart the game half of the panels get messed up and it shows Fixtures and Results in almost every panel. Club Details, Key Employees, Stadium, Contract Expiry Dates, Squad Status and Pending Transfer are remaining as they were when I closed the game, but everything else goes to Fixtures and Results and I then have to change them manually. And that happens in each and every restart. I'm running v1.2

Archived