FM13 Liverpool F.C Thread - The future's so bright, you have to wear sunglasses

cezar.sl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've noticed this, but they've said they haven't altered anything to do with injuries. They have however, improved the defending, so it's probably to do with that

Really getting annoyed with this save, my tactic is good I'd say yet I get ripped off with late goals no matter what I do and the defying at times is a shambles, just played arsenal away winning 1-0 then 89 mins skrtel gets injured brings on Coates who gives away a pen in the 92nd min an absolute joke nothing ever goes my way at all

Great results and transfers guys.

Need to sort my team out and tinker with the tactics...too many draws/losses in the league but playing much better in the cups, especially Europa.7

Got Huddersfield in the Q/F of Capital one cup (Been playing young team mostly) so avoided all the others who are all prem teams.

Huh so in my first go at the CL I was knocked out by Real Madrid, next season I had them in my group, last year Bayern Munich knocked me out, this year they're in my group.....

on my first go I got Real Madrid in my group 2-2 at their place 1-2 at home. My reward for getting through the group was Barcelona, at Anfield they battered us to a 0-0 draw and well the second leg losing 4-0 really was a let off it could have easily have been double figures. Some serious moral building needs to be done now as we battle it out with Spurs for the Premier league.

on my first go I got Real Madrid in my group 2-2 at their place 1-2 at home. My reward for getting through the group was Barcelona, at Anfield they battered us to a 0-0 draw and well the second leg losing 4-0 really was a let off it could have easily have been double figures. Some serious moral building needs to be done now as we battle it out with Spurs for the Premier league.

Its crazy how ill prepared Liverpool are for the CL for the first couple of years unless you go on some made rebuilding idea.

Here's my current setup (click for larger images):

8203413081_6494ddbe04.jpg

Season1_tactic

8204504572_0d7c27a1ea_o.jpg

TeamInstructions

8204529994_5453b96037_c.jpg

Selection Stats.

And current League table:

8203449899_65b2f26420_b.jpg

And transfers in:

8203413287_1e2ceaf862_o.jpg

transfersin

My youth coach bought Gregoritsch, he seems ok but not quite ready for the first team yet. Much of Wolf's fee is based on appearances and goals scored, I think I only shelled out £1.5m up front.

do you select a play maker/ target man.

Thinking that myself mate am conceding really silly goals even though am using instructions which should counter them, I mean am not saying I shut keep a clean sheet every game but the defending on my game at least is shambolic

Hi lads loading up my save may also do a journey man one on FMC as well along side my Liverpool one

Alright mate

Damn internationals just lost Gerrard for 3 weeks

Getting a few injuries myself

Started a new save as my old one wasnt going anywhere but i normally do that with my first save every fm while i get to grips with my tactics. ive sold Downing and Doni bringing in Zaha and Admielson {sp}

Quarter finals of EL, 1st leg against Udinese. 1-0 down at 90 mins, thinking it's just about salvagable at Anfield. Then this happens:

[video=youtube;uOccr-vb3KM]

PEPE WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE HALFWAY LINE!!!???? Dude is so getting spite-sold in the summer. God dammit.

I hate this game.

Alright mate

Getting a few injuries myself

Started a new save as my old one wasnt going anywhere but i normally do that with my first save every fm while i get to grips with my tactics. ive sold Downing and Doni bringing in Zaha and Admielson {sp}

Good luck in your new save

Good luck in your new save

Cheers mate

Job is now insecure. Sitting 15th atm lol. Got 2 games in hand still but lost the last one and got City now.

Jadson has publicly come out to defend me lols. First time I've seen that.

Haven't seen that myself

Quarter finals of EL, 1st leg against Udinese. 1-0 down at 90 mins, thinking it's just about salvagable at Anfield. Then this happens:

PEPE WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE HALFWAY LINE!!!???? Dude is so getting spite-sold in the summer. God dammit.

I hate this game.

Ouch

Serously i think this is the worse version of fm ive played in ages, the ME is an absolute joke, bring back last years one

Seriously what the ****. Playing Spurs at home, up 3-1 at one point then 3-2 then 4-2 then 4-3 and last minute penalty to them and o.g from Mandanda after it hits the post and hits him and them goes in. ****ing ********. Every time I turn waste time on it always seems to backfire like its not working and I concede two goals and ALWAYS A PENALTY. **** this game. The ME is broken. So pissed off.

i feel your pain mate
Gonna be feeling the same way since I've entered the December fixture period :\

I dont know wheter its fmc but ive started a game on the full version now

Reina dropped another clanger in the return leg at Anfield. Won the game 3-2, lost the tie 4-3, **** off.

Reina is proper dodgy on this game

Seriously what the ****. Playing Spurs at home, up 3-1 at one point then 3-2 then 4-2 then 4-3 and last minute penalty to them and o.g from Mandanda after it hits the post and hits him and them goes in. ****ing ********. Every time I turn waste time on it always seems to backfire like its not working and I concede two goals and ALWAYS A PENALTY. **** this game. The ME is broken. So pissed off.
Throwing away a 7 point lead at the top. FFS. Now only three points ahead of City, with them and Arsenal left to play in our 6 remaining games. **** off FM.

I know how you feel lads

Is the ME worse since the latest update?
id say so

I hate this game.

Report that on the feedback section I suggest.

Just got out of Jail in the Europa league group stage was winless after 4 games & 4th going into my last game won that game & finished top of my group Borini is banging em in ill have **** all to spend on a striker in jan the board only gave me 625000 to spend unless I sell or may get one on loan till seasons end & will hire a DOF as well

When did you guys get money for transfers for the first season Jan transfer window? They don't seem keen to give me any, even if I ask them directly.

Seriously thinking of selling Suarez. I just can't get him to perform in any role or position: CF support, DLF attack or Support, IF in the AML or AMR position, etc. he seems to hate my team talks too.

I suppose selling him would create a transfer kitty...

When did you guys get money for transfers for the first season Jan transfer window? They don't seem keen to give me any, even if I ask them directly.

Seriously thinking of selling Suarez. I just can't get him to perform in any role or position: CF support, DLF attack or Support, IF in the AML or AMR position, etc. he seems to hate my team talks too.

I suppose selling him would create a transfer kitty...

You may get 13mill in the 1st season of January its happened on my save

Well done :) also Suarez is saying his training is set too high how do i lower it ? its most probably right in front of me but i cant seem to find it haha

Click on his name then training, there'll be a tab that says you have him in heavy training.

September

Premier league

Liverpool 4:1 Spurs; Huddleston og 5, Coates 10, Yesil 46, Falcao 54, Falcao missed pen 58; Bale 85

Liverpool 0:0 Wolves;

Liverpool 1:3 Chelsea; Borini 55; Mikel 60, Hazard 72, Lukaku 77

Champions league group match

Liverpool 3:0 Bayern; Fierro 16, Isco pen 36, El Shaarawy 50

Liverpool 2:0 Lorient; Yesil 66, 86

Capital one cup

Liverpool 1:0 Brighton; Fierro 16

Click on his name then training, there'll be a tab that says you have him in heavy training.

September

Premier league

Liverpool 4:1 Spurs; Huddleston og 5, Coates 10, Yesil 46, Falcao 54, Falcao missed pen 58; Bale 85

Liverpool 0:0 Wolves;

Liverpool 1:3 Chelsea; Borini 55; Mikel 60, Hazard 72, Lukaku 77

Champions league group match

Liverpool 3:0 Bayern; Fierro 16, Isco pen 36, El Shaarawy 50

Liverpool 2:0 Lorient; Yesil 66, 86

Capital one cup

Liverpool 1:0 Brighton; Fierro 16

I can see that screen but i cant seem to change anything to reduce his training

Transfer window closed and the only player i brought in was Admeilson on deadline day with Doni being sold, couldnt get rid of Downing

Would i need to change the overall training ?

Season 2016/2017 review

Premierleague: 1st

FA Cup: Winners

Capital One Cup: 3rd round

Champions League: Quarter finals

Very good season ended finishing 1st with 97 points. Had an quite stable season as well in cups as well.

The highlights were the Title, FA Cup and beating Barcelona in the Championsleague.

Manchester City was the "boogie" team for me since they knocked me out from CL and Capital One Cup.

I will off load Joe Allen during the upcoming summer and maybe couple of others. Even ter Stegen might have to since have top class quality goalkeeper coming through the system.

I would love to have more creative attacker also but Fierro has been doing good job on that role so not an disaster if I fail to find one.

Here are the pics detailing league positions and squad (showing Premier league stats)....

statsow.th.jpg

seasonf.th.jpg

Going to start with LFC possibly.... Can you sell many in the first window to get some cash in to rebuild?

Downing, henderson etc?

Yes. You might also consider off loading either Enrique / Johnson or both... should get nice sums for them as well. That depends though...

I can see that screen but i cant seem to change anything to reduce his training

Transfer window closed and the only player i brought in was Admeilson on deadline day with Doni being sold, couldnt get rid of Downing

Would i need to change the overall training ?

On the heavy tab click it and you can put it on medium or light, but yeah it'll lower the overall training. Last years training was better were you could set what series of attributes to train but on this one its either position or a sole attribute

Archived