FM13 Liverpool F.C Thread - The future's so bright, you have to wear sunglasses

cezar.sl

Going to start with LFC possibly.... Can you sell many in the first window to get some cash in to rebuild?

Downing, henderson etc?

I sold:

Reina for £22.5m

Suarez for £30m but also £22.5m in a previous save so depends

Johnson can be sold for either £19m to Chelsea or around £13m to City in my experience

Enrique for around £9m

Agger for around £12m

Doni for about £1.5m

Can't remember the rest off the top of my head.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Season 2016/2017 review

Premierleague: 1st

FA Cup: Winners

Capital One Cup: 3rd round

Champions League: Quarter finals

Very good season ended finishing 1st with 97 points. Had an quite stable season as well in cups as well.

The highlights were the Title, FA Cup and beating Barcelona in the Championsleague.

Manchester City was the "boogie" team for me since they knocked me out from CL and Capital One Cup.

I will off load Joe Allen during the upcoming summer and maybe couple of others. Even ter Stegen might have to since have top class quality goalkeeper coming through the system.

I would love to have more creative attacker also but Fierro has been doing good job on that role so not an disaster if I fail to find one.

Here are the pics detailing league positions and squad (showing Premier league stats)....

statsow.th.jpg

seasonf.th.jpg

Well done

Going to start with LFC possibly.... Can you sell many in the first window to get some cash in to rebuild?

Downing, henderson etc?

I tried to sell Downing but only got loan offers

On the heavy tab click it and you can put it on medium or light, but yeah it'll lower the overall training. Last years training was better were you could set what series of attributes to train but on this one its either position or a sole attribute

Ok thanks

On the heavy tab click it and you can put it on medium or light, but yeah it'll lower the overall training. Last years training was better were you could set what series of attributes to train but on this one its either position or a sole attribute

I thought that the "heavy" "medium" etc was only to distribute how much time (%) is spent on new position, attribute or player moves? As that's the only thing that changes and the overall training thing is the match preparation for the whole team? Unless I've got it wrong...

I thought that the "heavy" "medium" etc was only to distribute how much time (%) is spent on new position, attribute or player moves? As that's the only thing that changes and the overall training thing is the match preparation for the whole team? Unless I've got it wrong...

I thought that's what it meant when you're players were complaining about their training workload being too heavy, its what I usually change cause I stick them all on their position training unless something major needs looking at

I thought that's what it meant when you're players were complaining about their training workload being too heavy, its what I usually change cause I stick them all on their position training unless something major needs looking at

Oh hmm...it's not clear enough for us to know for sure. Training was much better last year, like you said.

Oh hmm...it's not clear enough for us to know for sure. Training was much better last year, like you said.

Yup, unless you're focusing on single attribute it's hard to get someone like Sterling well rounded as well as training his get ones too. Last years was good cause you had the attacking, shooting, defending, etc sliders to alter. On this you can have all your wingers on the same training schedule if you're doing the positional one, which is kind of stupid, or spend months giving more focus to one thing

Anyone having trouble with the defensive side of the game use opposition instructions, no matter what tactic ive made on the three saves (2 on fmc mode) ive had so far the defence is shocking, but since ive been using opposition instructions ive kept more clean sheets.

I done them myself at first but now have my assistant do them but just have a quick check before a game incase for example am playing Spurs and playing Carra at RB and he has got him closing Bale as he will get smoked haha

Just thought id offer that bit of advice incase anyone is struggling, its certainly helped me

Anyone having trouble with the defensive side of the game use opposition instructions, no matter what tactic ive made on the three saves (2 on fmc mode) ive had so far the defence is shocking, but since ive been using opposition instructions ive kept more clean sheets.

I done them myself at first but now have my assistant do them but just have a quick check before a game incase for example am playing Spurs and playing Carra at RB and he has got him closing Bale as he will get smoked haha

Just thought id offer that bit of advice incase anyone is struggling, its certainly helped me

I've been using them but still having the odd trouble with results and even sometimes they don't work. E.g. it pops up saying that player X should be closed down as he can cross well but I've always got it on tight marking, close down, weaker foot and hard tackling...WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME...

and I've seen the opposition instructions disappear at half time during one match...

Think I'm gonna get the sack if I lose to Everton...

Yup, unless you're focusing on single attribute it's hard to get someone like Sterling well rounded as well as training his get ones too. Last years was good cause you had the attacking, shooting, defending, etc sliders to alter. On this you can have all your wingers on the same training schedule if you're doing the positional one, which is kind of stupid, or spend months giving more focus to one thing

I agree. Tutoring helps but need more from the training. But doubt it will be changed unfortunately. I try to spend it on one attribute until that goes up to something I think is acceptable. E.g. for Borini, I tell him to focus on his composure until it goes from 11 to about 15 or 16 whilst also telling him to place shots and what not.

@lfc7 Thanks. It was definately good season. I don't do OI instructions but no doubt they can be useful.

Also player that moans about training be too tough can start to count his days at the club. I try to have high determanation and workrate players in the squad.

If the complaints start coming than he can found himself on the transfer list.

Season 2017/2018 preview

I have signed new DOF and few additional backroom staff to fill those that retired.

Looking at the squad decieded not buy much at all this summer and give the new youngsters more playing time. Thus transfers look like these...

In: Chuck Davies (10,25M Crystal Palace), Ninja (1M Botafogo), Sebastian Robert (FC Nantes free) and Joe Daly (2,8M Huddersfield)

Out: Joe Allen (Wolves 11,75M), Andre Wisdom (Hull 1,8M), Nicolas Barreiro (Pescara 5,5M), ter Stegen (Tottenham 9M) and Lars Bender (Newcastle 20M)

Sign new few new expensive contracts during the summer... Suso, Sterling and few others.

I have hefty 100M in the transfer funds if I deciede to go into market. No plans to do that at the moment.

I've been using them but still having the odd trouble with results and even sometimes they don't work. E.g. it pops up saying that player X should be closed down as he can cross well but I've always got it on tight marking, close down, weaker foot and hard tackling...WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME...

and I've seen the opposition instructions disappear at half time during one match...

Think I'm gonna get the sack if I lose to Everton...

Haha i can get frustrating

Unbelievable, Sandro broke Wellington Nem's leg on the first(!) minute of the match. Out for 6 months.

Ouch

@lfc7 Thanks. It was definately good season. I don't do OI instructions but no doubt they can be useful.

Also player that moans about training be too tough can start to count his days at the club. I try to have high determanation and workrate players in the squad.

If the complaints start coming than he can found himself on the transfer list.

Season 2017/2018 preview

I have signed new DOF and few additional backroom staff to fill those that retired.

Looking at the squad decieded not buy much at all this summer and give the new youngsters more playing time. Thus transfers look like these...

In: Chuck Davies (10,25M Crystal Palace), Ninja (1M Botafogo), Sebastian Robert (FC Nantes free) and Joe Daly (2,8M Huddersfield)

Out: Joe Allen (Wolves 11,75M), Andre Wisdom (Hull 1,8M), Nicolas Barreiro (Pescara 5,5M), ter Stegen (Tottenham 9M) and Lars Bender (Newcastle 20M)

Sign new few new expensive contracts during the summer... Suso, Sterling and few others.

I have hefty 100M in the transfer funds if I deciede to go into market. No plans to do that at the moment.

Ninja :cool:

Right... Experimenting a bit here... sold Skrtl (£15million - fulham) and Suarez (£30million - arsenal) .. just to see what I can do with the team... hoping to get rid of Downing too.

Welcome to the thread and enjoy your save with the mighty reds, good luck getting rid of Downing

October

Premier League

Liverpool 4:2 Reading; Falcao pen 11, 23, 47, Yesil 45; Pearce 38, McClean 78

Liverpool 2:0 Newcastle; El Shaarawy 23, Fierro 27

Liverpool 1:0 Man City; Falcao 83

Liverpool 3:1 Southampton; Griezmann 68, Falcao 77, 88; Sissoko 15

Champions league group match

Liverpool 1:0 Metalist; Yesil 67

Capital one cup

Liverpool 5:1 Swansea; Hagele 6, Fierro 12, 44, Yesil 19, 77; Donnelly 38

Fcuk! 34 games gone in season 1, hanging onto 3rd spot and Suarez just got injured, out for 2 months. Europa semi against Celtic up now and final 2 games are spurs and united which I'll need at least 1 win in

Good luck mate

Try inserting massive minimum release clauses in, that can usually lower their wages. Whats worse is when they say 5k a week but then want 40k a week when they make so many appearances

Yeah he wants 30k after 20 games! Shocking

Brutal end to what was a good first season. Murdered by united 4-1 in the last game.

Finished 3rd and won the carling cup, lost the Europa final.

Well done mate still a cup in the bag

Finally got all the staff i needed gonna use a tactic ive never used before 4-3-3 but with wingbacks & 2 centrebacks on their own fingers crossed it works lol

Good luck lads

Am gonna start again but sell the likes of Reina and maybe Suarez, Reina is a joke for me gives away so many goals

Changed formation to a 4231 half way through my season seemed to work for me.

In the summer after season 1. Have brought in Adryan for AMC cover and a regen forward. Have another regen striker lined up who looks the business (hope so as Neymar is off to united) and have a regen CB almost sorted.

Regretting signing Bocchetti on a free now, might cancel that deal.

Trying to get de sceglia from Milan in for the RB position.

I think I'll look to sell hendo and assaidi with Johnson and Allen going as well

Have a few targets but not sure where to fit them in as I'd like to just target regens

Squad is

Pepe, jones -

G Johnson, wisdom

Alaba, Robinson

Agar, skrtel, Coates, Wilson, carra

Lucas, Cirigliano, Allen, hendo, shelvey (Sahin is now gone back to real)

Nem, suso

Gerard, Isco

Willian, sterling, assaidi

Suarez, borini, Yesil

Just accepted a £15 million bid for Johnson from Spurs. I then realized my only RB is Kelly and I don't have any replacements lined up.

People I thought would be good Vrjsalko, Schwaab, Wallace don't seem to be rated by my scouts...

Try Serge Aurier hes young & may become the best RB later in the game

Archived