FM13: Request a Screenshot Thread

SRL88

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers for that slipknot67 :thup:

Both look pretty decent, maybe not quite the ridiculously cheap bargains they were on FM12

no probs, my DoF actually tried to sign Jali for my Celtic team and had an offer accepted by his club but the player wouldn't agree terms on wages, so I guess his asking price must be fairly reasonable.

Iknow this is perhaps the wrong thread but I will post the top 10 highest valued (£ in Millions) players in my save January 2017:

Shaqiri 45 (Atl Madr)

Hazard 40.5

Neymar 40 (Man Utd)

Aguero 36

Götze 35

Messi 34.5

Wilshere 33.5 (Chelsea)

Fabregas 27.5

K Asamoah 26.5 (Arsenal)

Di Maria 25.5

Alexis Sanchez 25 (Inter)

Thiago 24.5

Kagawa 24

Ch. Eriksen 24 (Man Utd)

Biggest transfers:

Cavani 45M to Barca

Insigne 42.5M to Bayern

Muniain 39M to Atl Madrid

Alaba to Arsenal 37M

Javi Martinez to Arsenal 37M

Shaqiri from Liverpool to Atl Amdrid 36.5M

Salvio Benfica to Napoli 32.5M

Garmash from Napoli to Arsenal 31M

Sandro Tottenham to PSG 29M

Falcao to Tottenham 28M

Lucas Leiva to Chelsea 27M

..among others.

I wouldn't mind seeing Thibault Courtois. Also does anyone know what skin Woodmansee is using with the player shirt number graphic on the profile?

Took me a while to find him as there's no l in his first name and I just c&p'd it from your post but here he is. The skin is from FM Challenge mode I think.

ThibautCourtois_Profile-1.png

Gotta say that's disappointing for Halilovic...in my wildest dreams i was hoping for something akin to Montolivo on FM4. Suppose FM13 has come a little too soon for him, the kid should be unreal on next year's edition. As it is, he's nowhere near where Kovacic was at the same age on the game despite the feeling at Dinamo being that he's the finest talent they've produced to date - with a little over 20 mins senior football to his name, he already has a classy chipped goal to his name and his performances for their juniors were terrifyingly good. Needless to say, he'll be getting edited on my version so that he's at least on par with the likes of Benzia/Demirci/Fierro.

Anyway, cheers for the screenshot and to whoever requested it.

Archived