Group C decider - Spain/Croatia and Italy/R.O.I

bomma

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who's in a worse position here, Spain, Italy or Croatia. If Croatia score Spain are in trouble, if Spain score Croatia are in trouble and if they both score Italy are in trouble.

If Croatia score, I think Italy are in trouble, because you have to bank on Spain equalising.

It doesn't seem likely that Spain will score. They run out of ideas when they get to the Croatian box and Croatia are defending well.

If Spain don't reach the final, I'm putting all the blame on Del Bosque.

The only time I want Jelavic to be awful.

I agree.

First and foremost: Arbeloa, what on earth is he doing in this 11? Even his teammates know he's rubbish, they refuse to pass the ball to him unless there's no other way. It's rather embarrassing.

It doesn't seem likely that Spain will score. They run out of ideas when they get to the Croatian box and Croatia are defending well.

True but as the game goes on Croatia are going to be more desperate to get the goal they need and it doesn't matter if they concede one to get it.

Yeh but we've seen it lots with Spain. 90% of the time they find a way. Not completely certain ofc, but the odds are really in their favour with their talent.

I agree.

First and foremost: Arbeloa, what on earth is he doing in this 11? Even his teammates know he's rubbish, they refuse to pass the ball to him unless there's no other way. It's rather embarrassing.

Yeah, I noticed that. :D Should really put Javi Martinez at center-back and shift Ramos back to right-back. Also, playing Xavi, Iniesta, Xabi Alonso, Silva, and Busquets makes the middle soo congested. Need Navas to start.

Fabregas coming on.

It doesn't matter (the GD point), as things stand all 3 sides are on 5 points so if Spain or Croatia fall behind they drop to 4 pts and out of the top 2 spots
Maybe, but they will have fewer points :D
If Spain lose they'll have less points than Italy.

:o, so they will.

Archived