Group C decider - Spain/Croatia and Italy/R.O.I

bomma

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would love the results to stay as they're as i think we'll finish 2nd and would rather face Italy. Would be typical of us to top our group though if we have Spain as our opponents!

I actually think England could do ok against Spain playing this. Very much like France in your first game, good defensive discipline could see you through. They're narrow, too many similar players all trying to do the same sorts of things. Italy have been a bit more inventive and dynamic going forward at times, and I think your defence could struggle with that.

Spain are a better side per se, but I just don't like their system.

Might be me being a bit thick here, but how are Italy going through in this group as it stands? They all have 5 points, Spain and Croatia have better goal difference than Italy, Spain have scored 5, Croatia scored 4 and Italy scored 3.

Might be me being a bit thick here, but how are Italy going through in this group as it stands? They all have 5 points, Spain and Croatia have better goal difference than Italy, Spain have scored 5, Croatia scored 4 and Italy scored 3.

tie breaker is hth results

Italy were top on bbc's table, dunno.

Confusing isn't it. :(

It's on results between the teams, rather than goal difference. Italy have scored more goals in those games than the others.

Archived